Windows 10: Weird icon to right of time on lock screen.

Discus and support Weird icon to right of time on lock screen. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; This icon just started showing up to the right of the time on the lock screen. Anybody know what it means. Couldn't find anything on the internet to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BreadwinnerSG, Nov 16, 2020.

1. Weird icon to right of time on lock screen.

This icon just started showing up to the right of the time on the lock screen. Anybody know what it means. Couldn't find anything on the internet to suggest what it is.

Weird icon to right of time on lock screen. [​IMG]

:)

BreadwinnerSG, Nov 16, 2020
  2. Taukonza Win User

Windows 10 stuck at lock screen for a long time

The whole thing started to appear around 3 days ago. The problem is that everytime I boot, windows 10 stays on a weird lock screen without any buttons for a long long time. There are just 4 icons in the bottom right corner (shut down, accesibility, ethernet...) It sometimes manages to get to desktop, and sometimes not. Not sure what caused it, could be a recent windows update, not sure tho. I ran some HDD scans and everything turned out fine, also did a registry cleanup, tried disabling lock screen, and nothing seems to work. Any suggestions or solutions?

Taukonza, Nov 16, 2020
  3. Arul_D Win User
    windows 10 lock screen slideshow timing...

Hello Andrew,

I understand your concern and we will try our best to help you resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps. Refer to the below steps:

• Type Lock screen in the search bar and press enter

• Select Advanced Slideshow settings

• Click on Turn off screen after slideshow has played for and select the time limit
    Let us know if you need more information and we'll be happy to assist.

Arul_D, Nov 16, 2020
  4. Weird icon to right of time on lock screen.

Lock Icon Sequence in a Toolbar

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below to arrange desktop icons.

• Right Click on desktop screen.

• Place the cursor on View.

• In drop down menu, select auto align and check.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further assistance on Windows, feel free to post your query on Microsoft Community Forum.

Thank you.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Nov 16, 2020
Thema:

Weird icon to right of time on lock screen.

1. Weird icon to right of time on lock screen. - Similar Threads - Weird icon right

2. Time Display on Lock Screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Time Display on Lock Screen: Why is the tine display on my lock screen in 12 hour format when all the time settings on my computer are set to 24 hour clock display??It is not really important, but it is an annoyance!...
  3. Time Display on Lock Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Time Display on Lock Screen: Why is the tine display on my lock screen in 12 hour format when all the time settings on my computer are set to 24 hour clock display??It is not really important, but it is an annoyance!...
  4. Lock screen weirdness

in Windows 10 Support
    Lock screen weirdness: Yesterday, immediately after putting a computer to sleep I must have bumped the mouse (which is set to wake the PC) and the PC woke up. Not particularly unusual, and I usually just let it go back to sleep. This time I decided to sign back in, but I couldn't. I could do...
  5. Lock Screen Timing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lock Screen Timing: My lock screen background is chosen to Windows Spotlight..but i don't get time to see pictures as the lock screen automatically takes me to enter pin screen in just 1-2 seconds,i want to stay on windows spotlight picture display screen for some time.....
  6. my lock screen is acting weird

my lock screen is acting weird: so, i have a medion akoya computer and you know how there is the lock screen with the picture and the lock screen with the login box, whenever i try to go onto the lock screen with the login box, it goes back to the lock screen with the picture instead. now, before you say...
  7. Screen time lock

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screen time lock: I have recently bought a windows 10 pc, after using a windows 7 a long time. I was trying to download something until it suddenly told me, 'Time's Up!' and that its locked till 07:00pm (currently 9am). Whenever I click my parent is here, it says since i'm an administrator i...
  8. ENC icon on lock screen

ENC icon on lock screen: The ENC icon appeared on my laptop. I figured out how to hide it on my taskbar, but it's still appearing on the lock screen. How can it be hidden there also? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enc-icon-on-lock-screen/833d0a03-c3a1-470e-8e8a-7a8391e0fb6e
  9. Screen lock time

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Screen lock time: Scope I have searched and searched for a solution on this issue and have found one that works but the settings do not stick. Description and research I have 2 Windows 10 upgraded computers that the accounts lock out after only one minute. This is a domain environment with...
  10. Lock screen time-out

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Lock screen time-out: Is there any way to keep the lock screen from shutting me down if I don't do anything on the keyboard for a minute or 2 minutes, or whatever it is? I followed some instructions that I found on the internet that involve adding ".bak" or ".backup" to the lock screen file in...