Windows 10: weird icon

Discus and support weird icon in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i have a weird icon between the window defender and bluetooth and i dont know what is that icon... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Simpchúa, Apr 4, 2022.

1. Simpchúa Win User

weird icon

i have a weird icon between the window defender and bluetooth and i dont know what is that icon

:)

Simpchúa, Apr 4, 2022
  2. Nomgle Win User

Two bugs in GPU-Z - icon and version number

Adding my name to the list of people with weird missing icon problems *Smile weird icon :)

Nomgle, Apr 4, 2022
  3. Mr McC Win User
    Weird desktop icon behaviour on Steam

Yes, they are; however, when I right click on the "blue sphere" icon to change it and browse to the corresponding folder inside the Steam folder, it lets me go through all the steps, but the blue sphere remains. *Confused weird icon :confused:

Mr McC, Apr 4, 2022
  4. weird icon

Windows Icons Weird

Well in the past few days, I was tweaking and now something weird happened. Windows made all the icons become selected blue see in the pic? It is weird, even when I don't click on them they are. Is there a way to fix this?

weird icon [​IMG]

PVTCaboose1337, Apr 4, 2022
Thema:

weird icon

1. weird icon - Similar Threads - weird icon

2. Brang new laptop have weird start up icons and some have blank icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brang new laptop have weird start up icons and some have blank icons: Hi, I just bought a new Asus Zenbook Laptop and the start menu are displaying i assume are shortcuts or command lines to different apps like : ms-resource:appname ms-resource:LensSDK/Resources/ApptitleetcThere are about 15 of them. Also some icons are just blank, i tried...
  3. Brang new laptop have weird start up icons and some have blank icons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Brang new laptop have weird start up icons and some have blank icons: Hi, I just bought a new Asus Zenbook Laptop and the start menu are displaying i assume are shortcuts or command lines to different apps like : ms-resource:appname ms-resource:LensSDK/Resources/ApptitleetcThere are about 15 of them. Also some icons are just blank, i tried...
  4. Hi, weird icon at the tray as it gets populated over time.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, weird icon at the tray as it gets populated over time.: Hi, there's been a mysterious two way arrows in a circle where it looks like a network connection/network traffic icon appears on the system tray win 10 and the number of it increases as long as the pc is on, does anyone know what the icon means, also it disappears once I...
  5. Hi, weird icon at the tray as it gets populated over time.

Hi, weird icon at the tray as it gets populated over time.: Hi, there's been a mysterious two two way arrows in a circle where it looks like a network connection/network traffic icon appears on the system tray win 10 and the number of it increases as long as the pc is on, does anyone know what the icon means, also it disappears once I...
  6. Hi, weird icon at the tray as it gets populated over time.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hi, weird icon at the tray as it gets populated over time.: Hi, there's been a mysterious icon appears on the system tray win 10 and the number of it increases as long as the pc is on, does anyone know what the icon means, also it disappears once I hover the mouse pointer on it, couldn't find any anomalies on task manager as well, any...
  7. W10 desktop doing weird things to icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W10 desktop doing weird things to icons: My old W10 tower locked up again. It's been doing that recently, a hint I need a new computer.When I powered it off and turned it back on, it moved the desktop icons from the left side of my center, primary, monitor, to the right side of the left monitor. I tried the old...
  8. W10 desktop doing weird things to icons

W10 desktop doing weird things to icons: My old W10 tower locked up again. It's been doing that recently, a hint I need a new computer.When I powered it off and turned it back on, it moved the desktop icons from the left side of my center, primary, monitor, to the right side of the left monitor. I tried the old...
  9. W10 desktop doing weird things to icons

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Weird things happening to desktop icons all of a sudden

Weird things happening to desktop icons all of a sudden: Randomly today a few minutes ago I noticed a green check mark on all my icons then it changed to a little square with 2 guys wearing a blue and green shirt and that usually indicates shared files but I haven’t shared anything....