Windows 10: Weird input sequence behaviour on windows 10 task view

Discus and support Weird input sequence behaviour on windows 10 task view in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi all, I'm an heavy user of the task view feature on windows 10, and there is a very annoying behaviour that hits me multiple times a day (I'm not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RodrigoOliveira7, Feb 15, 2019.

1. Weird input sequence behaviour on windows 10 task view

Hi all,

I'm an heavy user of the task view feature on windows 10, and there is a very annoying behaviour that hits me multiple times a day (I'm not sure if it's a bug).

It happens when I press "Windows + left/right" when the start menu is already opened (but only when opened by pressing windows key, aswell). Then you have to press the windows key to close the start menu. When this is done in this sequence, the system jumps back to the view in which start menu was opened.

Is there any solution for this?

:)

RodrigoOliveira7, Feb 15, 2019

2. Unable to import task sequence for x64 to in-place upgrade to Windows 10 by task sequence.

Original Title: Windows 10 In-Place Upgrade

I am trying Windows-10 In-Place upgrade by downloading the task sequence from the below Microsoft website and following the steps as mentioned in the site (Below is the link which I am referring to )

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us...ws-10-with-system-center-configuraton-manager

I am able to successfully import the task sequence for Windowsx86, but when I am trying to import the same task sequence for x64, it's tries replace the exiting package (TS)

• Is it possible to rename the package name in the script, if possible please let me know how to do this
    • After the windows10 migration, administrator account is disabled and not able to login to the system. What would be the solution for this ?

Vivek_7_RR, Feb 15, 2019
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Feb 15, 2019
  4. Mussels Win User

Weird input sequence behaviour on windows 10 task view

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Feb 15, 2019
Thema:

Weird input sequence behaviour on windows 10 task view

1. Weird input sequence behaviour on windows 10 task view - Similar Threads - Weird input sequence

2. Weird recent Windows behaviour

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird recent Windows behaviour: Hi! I am having 2 issues that i am actively dealing with.I would be happy if anyone could help me here. I provided the .dmp belowIssue 1: high priorityRecently i noticed my games crashing way more often than they normally would Transport Fever 2 crashes on a regular basis but...
  3. Weird recent Windows behaviour

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird recent Windows behaviour: Hi! I am having 2 issues that i am actively dealing with.I would be happy if anyone could help me here. I provided the .dmp belowIssue 1: high priorityRecently i noticed my games crashing way more often than they normally would Transport Fever 2 crashes on a regular basis but...
  4. Weird recent Windows behaviour

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Weird CMD Behaviour.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird CMD Behaviour.: Hi, When I launch cmd.exe from a C# Program, I get error that 'ssh is not an internal or external program' but when I launch cmd via Win + R -> cmd.exe, there is no problem. I checked the PATH variable and its identical in both. What could cause this weird behaviour? P.S: I...
  6. Weird behaviour with updates

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird behaviour with updates: This is what happened: 1. Laptop should be offline: Ethernet plugged out, WiFi switched off in system tray. I boot to Windows to play a game. 2. I'm done with the game. System tray shows there are pending updates (something about .net framework, if I recall) that need the...
  7. Weird sign-in behaviour on Windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Weird sign-in behaviour on Windows 10: Since I got this machine, I've had this weird problem where only one of my sign-in options actually behaves as I expect. If I sign in with my fingerprint, Windows behaves normally. If I use my PIN, or my account password, everything breaks. I can't alt+tab, I can't use...
  8. weird keyboard behaviour

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    weird keyboard behaviour: I was playing GTA V, enjoying time with my friend. Then all of a sudden, pressing W does not walk my character forward. it kept showing this menu about pen input or something. On action center it shows me a notification about something along the lines of "Microsoft Keyboard...
  9. Weird behaviour

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Weird behaviour: Hi, I have backupped a good working system, installed with everything I'm used to work with (a win pro 64 install from usb stick wich works),..I did this because I knew updating windows to its latest version would give me problems...and yes today I have tried again for the...
  10. Weird connectivity behaviour

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Weird connectivity behaviour: Today while I was playing a game on my PC I heard the Windows alert sound, but when I checked to look there was no alert to be seen. Shortly afterwards my PC was disconnected from the Internet. Chrome said that my device is offline, this usually never happens. My phone could...