Windows 10: Weird inputs in Windows Apps

Discus and support Weird inputs in Windows Apps in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I don't know what's going on recently, but in Windows Apps (Film & TV or even the Settings) if I click on something, it randomly highlights other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MisterKraken, Jan 22, 2021.

1. Weird inputs in Windows Apps

I don't know what's going on recently, but in Windows Apps (Film & TV or even the Settings) if I click on something, it randomly highlights other options (for example, if I try to click on the fullscreen icon in Photos, it doesn't go fullscreen and selects another option).

Anyone has an idea of what is going on? I did a reset of Windows 10 last week.

submitted by /u/MisterKraken
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/MisterKraken, Jan 22, 2021
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jan 22, 2021
  3. Dos101 Win User
    Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Jan 22, 2021
  4. Weird inputs in Windows Apps

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 22, 2021
Thema:

Weird inputs in Windows Apps

1. Weird inputs in Windows Apps - Similar Threads - Weird inputs Apps

2. Win 11 adds weird inputs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 adds weird inputs: Hi! I am using TUR and ENG USA inputs on a TUR Single Language Win 11. Win 11 adds a ghost input of TUR-USA International to the inputs panel on the taskbar. Interestingly, only occasionally, it does not include it, too.This TUR-USA International input method does not show up...
  3. Win 11 adds weird inputs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 11 adds weird inputs: Hi! I am using TUR and ENG USA inputs on a TUR Single Language Win 11. Win 11 adds a ghost input of TUR-USA International to the inputs panel on the taskbar. Interestingly, only occasionally, it does not include it, too.This TUR-USA International input method does not show up...
  4. Weird app in apps and features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird app in apps and features: Hello everyone,I recently went through my Windows settings and stumbled upon a weird app in Apps & Features. It was very interesting to me since it's name was a bunch of weird characters. Also it had a size of 3,03 TB, which is quite frankly weird, since my hard drives dont...
  5. Weird input issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird input issue: Hi all, I’m having a bit of an issue with my PC. A couple of days ago my keyboard and mouse inputs went all weird where nothing was typing, and it was doing odd things. The mouse also. I restarted and all was well. A couple of days later, today 17/06/22 I had the electricity...
  6. Weird input issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird input issue: Hi all, I’m having a bit of an issue with my PC. A couple of days ago my keyboard and mouse inputs went all weird where nothing was typing, and it was doing odd things. The mouse also. I restarted and all was well. A couple of days later, today 17/06/22 I had the electricity...
  7. Weird inputs in Microsoft Store/Windows 10 Settings

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird inputs in Microsoft Store/Windows 10 Settings: Hello I’m having a problem with Windows Settings and Microsoft Store. Everytime I go into either and try to click on a category or tab it refuses to accept my inputs. I will click on let’s say a search tab and my computer acts like I’m holding down right arrow on my keyboard...
  8. Can't remove weird chinese keyboard input

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't remove weird chinese keyboard input: [ATTACH] I don't know how I got this but I have this weird chinese input method in Windows 10. It's not the original provided by Microsoft and I can't remove it, the traditional way. What's weird too is that instead of showing a big CHE or similar like with every other...
  9. Weird Input Lag For A Laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Weird Input Lag For A Laptop: This might be a little mind bending . I had a laptop that suffer input lag from areas that lay above normal heat spots that I have deemed it a keyboard failure as it happened to me before on another laptop and replacing the keyboard solved it . Surprisingly on removing the...
  10. Help! Weird input/menu problems!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help! Weird input/menu problems!: I am having weird intermittent problems where it seems like windows thinks a key is being pressed repeatedly. Mostly it thinks the 3 key is being pressed but sometimes it seems to think ctrl or down arrow is being held down. And once it just wouldn't let me open the start...