Windows 10: weird internet access problems - build 10130

Discus and support weird internet access problems - build 10130 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hi all, i moved from win 7 to win 10, build 10130 today. at first it didn't give me any kind of internet access, not through wifi, not through... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by fasters7, Jun 28, 2015.

1. fasters7 Win User

weird internet access problems - build 10130

hi all,
    i moved from win 7 to win 10, build 10130 today.
    at first it didn't give me any kind of internet access, not through wifi, not through ethernet (phone usb threading)
    searched the net and found a solution, through command prompt

after that, i have internet access inside different apps, but windows itself doesn't have access to the internet !!
    nor cortana, nor spartan, nor any other base windows app
    and i can't sign in to my insider account

any ideas ? *Smile

:)

fasters7, Jun 28, 2015

2. Windows 10 Build 10130 Will Not Update to 10159 - Any Ideas?

I found if I use Firefox or Internet explorer it only downloads Build 10130

If use Spartan I get Build 10162

Knowledge248, Jun 28, 2015
  3. Windows 10 Build 10130 Will Not Update to 10159 - Any Ideas?

Thanks that is where I found it
    https://insider.windows.com/

Spartan browser to get build 10162 if I used Internet Explorer it was build 10130

Knowledge248, Jun 28, 2015
Thema:

weird internet access problems - build 10130

1. weird internet access problems - build 10130 - Similar Threads - weird internet access

2. Internet weird problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet weird problem: So I having weird problem, My connection start having RTO only when i play games. But if not playing game, everything fine https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-weird-problem/35e6b16d-4ffd-459d-9016-37c87fdf9ac1
  3. Internet weird problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet weird problem: So I having weird problem, My connection start having RTO only when i play games. But if not playing game, everything fine https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-weird-problem/35e6b16d-4ffd-459d-9016-37c87fdf9ac1
  4. Internet weird problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Slow Internet Access/Weird Computer Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow Internet Access/Weird Computer Problem: I have this weird problem that happens every so often.Whenever it wants a program like Microsoft Edge would just open up and you can'tclose it because it keeps opening back up.Also, if you click on search or any other thing that you need to input something1's will just go...
  6. Slow Internet Access/Weird Computer Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slow Internet Access/Weird Computer Problem: I have this weird problem that happens every so often.Whenever it wants a program like Microsoft Edge would just open up and you can'tclose it because it keeps opening back up.Also, if you click on search or any other thing that you need to input something1's will just go...
  7. Slow Internet Access/Weird Computer Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Weird internet problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Weird internet problems: Two days ago I was doing normal things as always on my pc when suddenly things got a bit weird. I lost connection to my twitch launcher that I used for downloading a MC modpack and I thought that twitch had problems with their servers because I was talking to a friend on...
  9. Weird internet problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird internet problem: Hello guys, Most of the time when i open my laptop it shows this it sometimes fixes itself when i restart my laptop and sometimes not (it is so random) and after i restart it it just last for over 30 minutes and turn again into the same thing any idea how can i fix this...
  10. Firefox on build 10130

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox on build 10130: For some reason; the latest build of the tech preview keeps resetting my default browser from firefox to I believe internet explorer or the new one for 10 microsoft edge. Does anyone know why it keeps doing this? This seems to be a bug in the tech preview? 7147