Windows 10: Weird internet problems

Discus and support Weird internet problems in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Two days ago I was doing normal things as always on my pc when suddenly things got a bit weird. I lost connection to my twitch launcher that I used for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PaulValenta1, May 3, 2020.

1. Weird internet problems

Two days ago I was doing normal things as always on my pc when suddenly things got a bit weird. I lost connection to my twitch launcher that I used for downloading a MC modpack and I thought that twitch had problems with their servers because I was talking to a friend on discord at the same time and everything was working. Then I tried googling something, that also didnt work also none of my other apps that need internet connection seemed to work except discord. I restarted the pc and hoped it was just some kind of bug that could be fixed by just restarting the pc. That wasnt the case and things kept getting weirder. Normally when i lose internet connection the programs that need internet will tell me that there is a problem or wathever. But this time they just kept loading and loading then after a few minutes discord will somehow start but i cant join a server or do anything and my other programms will also tell me that the connection failed. Also my razer synapse is completely not working and i alsways start with the same rgb preset everytime even when i startup the pc my keyboard will already have the preset activated but normally when i boot the pc it schows the factory set pattern until razer synapse starts after i logged into windows.

another weird thing is that programs that usually dont start after i logged in will start everytime now programs such as malwarebytes

things I already tried to fix it:

deinstalling razer synapse

doing malwarebyte scan

windows antivirus scan

deinstalling twitch

looking for corrupted drivers or warning signs in device manager

and i know that my wifi at home isnt the problem because every other device works perfectly

:)

PaulValenta1, May 3, 2020
  2. Senarium Win User

Weird BSOD problem

Hi Everyone,

I have a weird BSOD problem which I cannot solve for a while(it persists still after upgrade to Windows 10 from Windows 7)

The main strange thing about this is that I get BSOD only after cold boot.
    So it acts like this:

1. start PC.
    2. Get to Windows Logo Screen
    3. BSOD
    4. Restart
    5. Get to menu where I can try to repair or Start NormallyIf I Choose Repair, it will fail to repair and will try to restoreIf I Choose Start Normally, it will start OK, no BSOD, can work normally, games, browse internet, everything is normal.6. Shutdown PC
    7. Next time when I start is all over again i.e. Go to Step 1

I have this problem for a while, so what I tried:
    1. Another Windows 7
    2. Another HDD
    3. Only HDD connected
    4. Changed RAM
    5. Tried with built in GPU
    6. Upgraded to Windows 10

Result is the same as above every time.

Please suggest what could be the cause.
    Logs collected with DM_Log_Collector, attached.

Thank you

PS. This thread is a continuation of this one: Frequent multiple errors BSOD. Solved - Windows 7 Help Forums the only thing changed is Windows 10 now. instead of Windows 7. If that helps somehow.

Senarium, May 3, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, May 3, 2020
  4. Weird internet problems

Internet connectivity problems

Hello Walrus,

There can be a number of reasons for no internet connection in Windows, some common reasons that can cause these problems are:

• Corrupted or incompatible drivers.
    • Missing updates.
    • Network connection settings.
    • Hardware or software problems.
    • Inappropriate distance from the router or obstruction.
    • Interference with other devices.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested steps in this article
    to help you troubleshoot and resolve network connection issues in Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, May 3, 2020
Thema:

Weird internet problems

1. Weird internet problems - Similar Threads - Weird internet problems

2. Slow Internet Access/Weird Computer Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow Internet Access/Weird Computer Problem: I have this weird problem that happens every so often.Whenever it wants a program like Microsoft Edge would just open up and you can'tclose it because it keeps opening back up.Also, if you click on search or any other thing that you need to input something1's will just go...
  3. Slow Internet Access/Weird Computer Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slow Internet Access/Weird Computer Problem: I have this weird problem that happens every so often.Whenever it wants a program like Microsoft Edge would just open up and you can'tclose it because it keeps opening back up.Also, if you click on search or any other thing that you need to input something1's will just go...
  4. Slow Internet Access/Weird Computer Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Weird problem . . .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird problem . . .: My name is, Dana. This is my problem I have a dual boot computer running Windows 10 and Windows 11 excuse my punctuation I'm speaking into a microphone and I don't really want to go back and correct it so do your best to read it I have a pin setup that I use for both Windows...
  6. Weird problem . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weird problem . . .: My name is, Dana. This is my problem I have a dual boot computer running Windows 10 and Windows 11 excuse my punctuation I'm speaking into a microphone and I don't really want to go back and correct it so do your best to read it I have a pin setup that I use for both Windows...
  7. There is a weird problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    There is a weird problem: There is a weird problem in my computer. When I plugged my charger at my computer and I tried to open games like Valorant etc., I could not open game game gave errors about internet connection or there is a another example, I opened another game like offline game and I want...
  8. Weird internet problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird internet problem: Hello guys, Most of the time when i open my laptop it shows this it sometimes fixes itself when i restart my laptop and sometimes not (it is so random) and after i restart it it just last for over 30 minutes and turn again into the same thing any idea how can i fix this...
  9. Weird Keyboard & Internet problems with Win 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Weird Keyboard & Internet problems with Win 10 Pro: When I first upgraded to 10, I had a Logitech keyboard connected. Things would work fine for awhile and then certain hotkeys and keyboard keys would stop working, like backspace, and copy and save functions, and several of the keypad keys. I thought it was my keyboard, so I...
  10. weird internet access problems - build 10130

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    weird internet access problems - build 10130: hi all, i moved from win 7 to win 10, build 10130 today. at first it didn't give me any kind of internet access, not through wifi, not through ethernet (phone usb threading) searched the net and found a solution, through command prompt after that, i have internet...