Windows 10: Weird issue I cannot fix

Discus and support Weird issue I cannot fix in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I bought my PC around 6 months ago and I've had zero issues until about a week ago. I started noticing that after using my pc for a bit I would get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/WojtasKurwa123, Mar 18, 2020.

1. Weird issue I cannot fix

So I bought my PC around 6 months ago and I've had zero issues until about a week ago. I started noticing that after using my pc for a bit I would get the activate windows pop up on the bottom right even though I have already activated it. Usually minutes after this would happen my screen would go black and I would receive a message saying display driver failed to start. Now I updated all my driver's and my windows to the newest versions. I still get the activate windows popping up and later a black screen but no display driver message. Sometimes I get pop ups saying I'm running out of memory which is strange as I have 16gb of ddr4 RAM and only use my computer to surf the web. Anybody encounter similar issues and found a fix?

submitted by /u/WojtasKurwa123
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/WojtasKurwa123, Mar 18, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 18, 2020
  3. Windows 10 weird font issue

Hi Jason,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

Let us know:

• If the issue is specific to any web-browser?
    • Does the issue also occur with documents saved in your computer?
    Meanwhile, I suggest you to try in “in-Private” mode and check if it helps. Here is the steps:

• Open Internet Explorer.

• Press Ctrl+Shift+P.
    If the issue still persists, then try login in “Compatibility Mode” and check. See the steps:

• Open Internet Explorer.

• Click on Tools icon and select
      Compatibility view settings
    Share the results and let us know if you need further assistance and we’ll be glad to assist.

Navneet Anand, Mar 18, 2020
  4. ShiBDiB Win User

Weird issue I cannot fix

Weird issues and slowdowns

Having some weird issues lately, at startup my computer listed in specs hangs for a minute or 2 displaying a 98 in the bottom right of the screen.

Also the computer seems to randomly get sluggish for a minute or 2 at times..

Not a clue what it could be, maybe the RAM is shitting the bed?

ShiBDiB, Mar 18, 2020
Thema:

Weird issue I cannot fix

1. Weird issue I cannot fix - Similar Threads - Weird issue cannot

2. WEIRD ISSUE....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WEIRD ISSUE....: Hey thereso I got a really strange issue.my firefox browser is having weird lines on each corner except the top bar.and anyone tell me how to fix it?coz i tried uninstalling it and re-installing it again but nothing seems to work.I have other browsers installed but they don't...
  3. WEIRD ISSUE....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WEIRD ISSUE....: Hey thereso I got a really strange issue.my firefox browser is having weird lines on each corner except the top bar.and anyone tell me how to fix it?coz i tried uninstalling it and re-installing it again but nothing seems to work.I have other browsers installed but they don't...
  4. How do I fix this weird issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix this weird issue?: Ok so I have a Vizio V series 40 Inch 4k TV that I use for my laptop. It keeps recommending me 640x480 for the screen size but 4096x2160 fits the screen. Also, when I try to watch videos on websites or in the video player, the screen doesn't fit properly and has a weird black...
  5. How do I fix this weird issue?

How do I fix this weird issue?: Ok so I have a Vizio V series 40 Inch 4k TV that I use for my laptop. It keeps recommending me 640x480 for the screen size but 4096x2160 fits the screen. Also, when I try to watch videos on websites or in the video player, the screen doesn't fit properly and has a weird black...
  6. Cannot fix Account Issue

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot fix Account Issue: I run Win 10 Pro upgraded from Win 7 Pro. Recently I have been receiving a notification that there's an issue with my account. I go to Settings and it shows my correct email address for MS and that I am an administrator, I click in the Fix button and it shows "You need to...
  7. Cannot fix Account Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot fix Account Issue: I run Win 10 Pro upgraded from Win 7 Pro. Recently I have been receiving a notification that there's an issue with my account. I go to Settings and it shows my correct email address for MS and that I am an administrator, I click in the Fix button and it shows "You need to...
  8. Cannot fix Account Issue

9. Weird issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Weird issues: Earlier today, my computerlaptop froze and the screen became full of large flashing red dots. After restarting, my screen started flashing between what was supposed to be on my screen and what was on my screen before the freeze. However, over time, it went away. This has...
  10. Weird issue

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Weird issue: Hi when i go to lock screen the screen goes to messed up colour's and cannot see anything but i goes away if i press windows key plus P to second second screen then i go back to pc screen only and it is correctly showing my pc any know issues :) 147951