Windows 10: Weird issue regarding network connection.

Discus and support Weird issue regarding network connection. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So, I use my laptop on both ethernet and WiFi depending on where I am. In both scenarios, if I use it consistently, the network connection is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Nixher, Apr 12, 2020.

1. /u/Nixher Win User

Weird issue regarding network connection.

So, I use my laptop on both ethernet and WiFi depending on where I am.

In both scenarios, if I use it consistently, the network connection is flawless, as it should be.

If I don't touch the laptop, the network connection continues to work perfectly too.

But, if I move the mouse or press any key after leaving it for 10 mins or so, it disconnects for a few seconds then reconnects fine.

Now I can see how this isn't a huge issue in general, but it bugs me due to a certain game I play where it disconnects me doing afk stuff.

I can't seem to figure it out, as I'm not certain what I should check for this issue to be honest, it's a bit odd. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

submitted by /u/Nixher
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Nixher, Apr 12, 2020

2. Windows 10: Regarding wireless network connection. Issues with connecting to wireless network.

Hi,

As you are facing issue with the wireless connection, we would assist you surely.

This issue persist due to some third party software or antivirus program that might be causing the issue or it could be issue with the network settings.

Before I proceed further;

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Did you see a red cross on the Network Icon near the Action center? In Spite tried connecting to different network or IP address.
    • Have you installed any third party security application?

I suggest you to refer to the below troubleshooting steps provided and check if that helps to resolve the issue

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-network-connection-issues

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Vidyashree_C, Apr 12, 2020
  3. Network Connectivity Issue

Hi,

The problem you've encountered with your network connection is most likely caused by an outdated network driver since this appeared after the recent update. We suggest updating the driver for your network adapter. Please follow the steps below:

• Right-click Windows key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand the Network adapters category.
    • Right-click the one that says Ethernet Connection, then click
      Update Driver
    • Select Search automatically for updated driver software.
    • If Windows is unable to find a new driver for your network adapter, try checking its manufacturer's website.

If the above steps don't work, try reinstalling the driver. Here's how:

• Open Device Manager, right-click the name your network adapter, then select
      Uninstall.
    • Restart your PC and Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.

Update us with the result.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Apr 12, 2020
  4. Mel Tar Win User

No network connection

Hello Graham,

To resolve your concern about wireless network issues, please click the link below and follow the suggested troubleshooting steps:

Let us know how it goes.

Mel Tar, Apr 12, 2020
Thema:

1. Weird issue regarding network connection. - Similar Threads - Weird issue regarding

2. Weird Network Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird Network Issue: Hey guys,i just finished building my new pc and encountered a weird problem:When my Bandwith is fully used e.g. downloading a game on steam, nothing else will load. I can't even google stuff or open any other websites. Google Chrome says the DNS-Adress and Server IP couldn't...
  3. Weird Network Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird Network Issue: Hey guys,i just finished building my new pc and encountered a weird problem:When my Bandwith is fully used e.g. downloading a game on steam, nothing else will load. I can't even google stuff or open any other websites. Google Chrome says the DNS-Adress and Server IP couldn't...
  4. Regarding Bluetooth Connectivity Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding Bluetooth Connectivity Issue: Hey, I am Soumya Singh .I am getting problem in connecting my wireless 'JBL Infinity Headphone' to my desktop. I have been using this desktop from past 6 months and didn't get this Bluetooth connectivity issue before.Here's the full explanation of the issue: When I am turning...
  5. Regarding Bluetooth Connectivity Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regarding Bluetooth Connectivity Issue: Hey, I am Soumya Singh .I am getting problem in connecting my wireless 'JBL Infinity Headphone' to my desktop. I have been using this desktop from past 6 months and didn't get this Bluetooth connectivity issue before.Here's the full explanation of the issue: When I am turning...
  6. Regarding Bluetooth Connectivity Issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. regarding issues on connecting with wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    regarding issues on connecting with wifi: My PC is detecting every wifi around me except mine. I watched many videos to find the solution for this. They said that go to wifi adapter properties>configure>countryregion and after that they said to change the value of it . I have the problem that countryregion option is...
  8. Weird issues with connection

Weird issues with connection: Hi, so I've been experiencing some connection issues with some programs, such as COD Warzone, Zoom, OneDrive, and other unnamed programs that I have yet to try, but programs such as Discord, Google Chrome, and some messengers that I use such as LINE work perfectly fine....
  9. Weird question regarding a headsets connection to pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weird question regarding a headsets connection to pc: Hi there! I bought Razer Kraken Tournament Edition headset a couple of months ago. Besides thinking it might not be as loud as i thought, although i might not have configured it well on the synapsis, i think its great! Now, my "problem" is this. As you might know, this...
  10. regarding network connection

regarding network connection: hello, when i bought a laptop i have cellular network option but after update it disappeared. although i have windows 10 home and version 1909. then please help in regaining it....