Windows 10: Weird issue when I get home

Discus and support Weird issue when I get home in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I left for work this morning and restarted my pc. I normally do so the screens forsure all black out and rgb light go out. I just got home and log... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/carudd1, Feb 24, 2021.

1. Weird issue when I get home

So I left for work this morning and restarted my pc. I normally do so the screens forsure all black out and rgb light go out. I just got home and log in and Microsoft edge is now my default browser instead of google chrome and my internet is not loaded and acting weird? I live alone so no one could have done it. Am I going crazy or could this happen some how?

submitted by /u/carudd1
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/carudd1, Feb 24, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 24, 2021
  3. Windows 10 weird font issue

Hi Jason,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

Let us know:

• If the issue is specific to any web-browser?
    • Does the issue also occur with documents saved in your computer?
    Meanwhile, I suggest you to try in “in-Private” mode and check if it helps. Here is the steps:

• Open Internet Explorer.

• Press Ctrl+Shift+P.
    If the issue still persists, then try login in “Compatibility Mode” and check. See the steps:

• Open Internet Explorer.

• Click on Tools icon and select
      Compatibility view settings
    Share the results and let us know if you need further assistance and we’ll be glad to assist.

Navneet Anand, Feb 24, 2021
  4. ShiBDiB Win User

Weird issue when I get home

Weird issues and slowdowns

Having some weird issues lately, at startup my computer listed in specs hangs for a minute or 2 displaying a 98 in the bottom right of the screen.

Also the computer seems to randomly get sluggish for a minute or 2 at times..

Not a clue what it could be, maybe the RAM is shitting the bed?

ShiBDiB, Feb 24, 2021
Thema:

Weird issue when I get home

1. Weird issue when I get home - Similar Threads - Weird issue home

2. Weird Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird Issue: today i noticed that on every key i press he pop out on my screen and i dont know how to cancel it. if anyone could help here is a picture of how it looks. thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-issue/0cdc4598-59fe-4f21-83a4-6bf529b913f0
  3. Weird Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird Issue: today i noticed that on every key i press he pop out on my screen and i dont know how to cancel it. if anyone could help here is a picture of how it looks. thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-issue/0cdc4598-59fe-4f21-83a4-6bf529b913f0
  4. Weird Issue

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Weird issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Weird issues: Earlier today, my computerlaptop froze and the screen became full of large flashing red dots. After restarting, my screen started flashing between what was supposed to be on my screen and what was on my screen before the freeze. However, over time, it went away. This has...
  6. Weird screensaver issue - Windows 10 Home x64

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weird screensaver issue - Windows 10 Home x64: I have my desktop wallpaper set to: solid color > black, yet my screensaver looks like this... [ATTACH] This is a clean install of Win 10 Home (about a week old), and the latest Nvidia driver... 445.87 Windows version: 10.0.18363.836 (Win10 19H2 [1909] November 2019...
  7. Weird screensaver issue - Windows 10 Home x64

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird screensaver issue - Windows 10 Home x64: I have my desktop wallpaper set to: solid color > black, yet my screensaver looks like this... [ATTACH] This is a clean install of Win 10 Home (about a week old), and the latest Nvidia driver... 445.87 Windows version: 10.0.18363.836 (Win10 19H2 [1909] November 2019...
  8. Weird issue

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Weird issue: Hi when i go to lock screen the screen goes to messed up colour's and cannot see anything but i goes away if i press windows key plus P to second second screen then i go back to pc screen only and it is correctly showing my pc any know issues :) 147951
  9. Weird issue when I try to log on my laptop.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Weird issue when I try to log on my laptop.: So, the problem is pretty basic and very very annoying. When I connect myself, I keep getting a weird message saying I have to disconnect or I will lose all my data and etc .. And no, it's not about wifi or something like. The message say "Login out in most case solve the...
  10. Weird Issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird Issue: Hi guys. Bit of a strange issue. Sometimes when i use a particular burning program (ConvertXTOdvd), and following closing of the program for some reason whenever i begin browsing and Firefox opens, it won't show its open on the Taskbar but will be open in the screen if that...