Windows 10: Weird issue when I try to log on my laptop.

Discus and support Weird issue when I try to log on my laptop. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So, the problem is pretty basic and very very annoying. When I connect myself, I keep getting a weird message saying I have to disconnect or I will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Samuel Rochette, Nov 16, 2018.

1. Weird issue when I try to log on my laptop.

So, the problem is pretty basic and very very annoying. When I connect myself, I keep getting a weird message saying I have to disconnect or I will lose all my data and etc .. And no, it's not about wifi or something like. The message say "Login out in most case solve the problem", I do, then I reconnect and guess what? The same freaking message. I have this issue since yesterday. I clicked on close because I became quite annoyed of having this message, and went on to reupload some of my stuff back. The thing is, today I restarted my pc and guess which message came back? The same one I had yesterday. Now I very annoyed and I want an answer on how to fix this!

I am using an Acer Aspire E15, and I decided to place this topic in system failures because I think it is one? Thanks for your help!

:)

Samuel Rochette, Nov 16, 2018
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 16, 2018
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Surface Pro 4 Log in issues

Hello Bex,

For us to help you suggest steps to resolve the issue, we would like to know some information:

• Did you get any error messages when signing in to your account?
    • Have you made any significant changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried to login using a different Microsoft account or local account on the computer?

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps provided by Ashish Sondhi on this

link

Post us back with the result.

Remon Ont, Nov 16, 2018
  4. Weird issue when I try to log on my laptop.

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Nov 16, 2018
Thema:

Weird issue when I try to log on my laptop.

1. Weird issue when I try to log on my laptop. - Similar Threads - Weird issue try

2. Hello I have an issue. When I try to log in into my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello I have an issue. When I try to log in into my computer: When i try to log in into my computer it says error of connection and apparently I tried to login too many time with the wrong pin. Which isn’t true. I don’t have any other option just the keyboard language, wifi, accessibility and power off at the bottom....
  3. Hello I have an issue. When I try to log in into my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello I have an issue. When I try to log in into my computer: When i try to log in into my computer it says error of connection and apparently I tried to login too many time with the wrong pin. Which isn’t true. I don’t have any other option just the keyboard language, wifi, accessibility and power off at the bottom....
  4. Hello I have an issue. When I try to log in into my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. My laptop kind of glitched and when I try to log back in, the laptop will log in but once I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop kind of glitched and when I try to log back in, the laptop will log in but once I...: i need help logging in and to stop the laptop from turning black.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-kind-of-glitched-and-when-i-try-to-log/c0c4c603-14c8-4b88-b2f3-eccba6f540a5
  6. My laptop kind of glitched and when I try to log back in, the laptop will log in but once I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop kind of glitched and when I try to log back in, the laptop will log in but once I...: i need help logging in and to stop the laptop from turning black.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-kind-of-glitched-and-when-i-try-to-log/c0c4c603-14c8-4b88-b2f3-eccba6f540a5
  7. My laptop kind of glitched and when I try to log back in, the laptop will log in but once I...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  8. Weird sound issue in my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Weird sound issue in my laptop: So basically I purchased a laptop from acer and it's work nicely but one day when I go on task manager in windows 10,i just ended a process I don't know and after that my realtek audio console not working properly. The issue is like whenever I inplug my earphones in my laptop...
  9. Issues logging into my laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Issues logging into my laptop: I have been having trouble with windows latly, and I suspected I have a currupted version of windows. I wanted to use the sfm /scannow to find and fix currupted files, but I kept recieving errors the it could not finish. upon googling the error code, I was was going to...
  10. Weird issue of windows failing to log in

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Weird issue of windows failing to log in: It always wise to have 2 accounts as if the profile gets corupt then your stuck Ditto to that! All my machines have a second local administrator account just for maintenance purposes - you never know when you may get locked out of your main one *Smile