Windows 10: Weird issue with headset cutting out.

Discus and support Weird issue with headset cutting out. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Since upgrading to 1803. I find sometimes my HyperX Cloud Alpha headset sound and mic will cut out on me. Since this headset isn't a USB connected... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ern88, May 29, 2018.

1. ern88 Win User

Weird issue with headset cutting out.

Since upgrading to 1803. I find sometimes my HyperX Cloud Alpha headset sound and mic will cut out on me. Since this headset isn't a USB connected device. They're are no drivers for them. I don't see anything under device manager. They are connected to my front plugs on my case. I have to physically unplug and re plug them in to work. Any suggestions on solving this. Could it be a sound driver issue? Thanks.

:)

ern88, May 29, 2018

2. Sound cuts out when in game and call

Hello Lilium,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Sound cut's out in between games and calls. We will certainly help you.

• What happens when you only play the game and not use any other application? Does the sound stay?
    • Have you installed all pending Windows updates?

For now we suggest you to try the steps from the link below and check if it helps:

Fix sound problems

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, May 30, 2018
  3. Cutting and copying in Paint greyed out

Hello Mary,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Paint greyed out option in Windows 10. We will certainly help you.

• How exactly are you opening the pictures in Paint?
    • Have you tried to copy and paste the pictures in paint and check?

We suggest you to once try copy the picture and then paste it in paint and check if you are able to use the cut option.

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, May 30, 2018
Thema:

Weird issue with headset cutting out.

1. Weird issue with headset cutting out. - Similar Threads - Weird issue headset

2. Why is my headset microphone cutting out?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my headset microphone cutting out?: I just bought razer wireless headset and my microphone is cutting out all the time on every application i use it in and I have tried everything to try fix it but i just ran out of ideas fix it. I also after i got the new headset have had issues where i cant hear any sound...
  3. Why is my headset microphone cutting out?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my headset microphone cutting out?: I just bought razer wireless headset and my microphone is cutting out all the time on every application i use it in and I have tried everything to try fix it but i just ran out of ideas fix it. I also after i got the new headset have had issues where i cant hear any sound...
  4. Audio cutting out on headset

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio cutting out on headset: I am new to using forums so you will have to excuse me if i am doing something wrong.Background:My headset corsair virtuoso keeps cutting out i hear something for 1/2 a second and then nothing for 4-10 seconds. this process repeats when my cpu is under high load but game is...
  5. Audio cutting out on headset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio cutting out on headset: I am new to using forums so you will have to excuse me if i am doing something wrong.Background:My headset corsair virtuoso keeps cutting out i hear something for 1/2 a second and then nothing for 4-10 seconds. this process repeats when my cpu is under high load but game is...
  6. Audio cutting out on headset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Mic cuts in and out

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mic cuts in and out: Hi all,I have been trying to fix my audio problems for some time now and haven't been able to find a solution. When I have my mic plugged in, it only registers input every other second and cut in and out almost to a steady 4/4 rythym. I have tried uninstalling and re...
  8. USB headset microphone cuts out during calls

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB headset microphone cuts out during calls: I have a USB headset that works fine. I have bought multiple headsets and the issue persists. For my work, I handle confidential information so all calls i answer in business software is also being recorded on my computer through Zoom recordings. During the calls my headset...
  9. Wireless Headset Audio Cutting In and Out While Gaming Only

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Wireless Headset Audio Cutting In and Out While Gaming Only: Whenever using either of my two wireless headsets while playing games, the audio will randomly cut out for a second or so then come back. This happens repeatedly and seemingly at random intervals, and only while I'm playing a game. I can watch a feature length movie or any...
  10. Internet Cutting Out- weird message about cache.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Internet Cutting Out- weird message about cache.: Hi Microsoft community- For the last couple of months, I've been having a weird problem on my Lenovo desktop where the internet will sometimes be labeled as connected but with 'no internet.' This happens at seemingly random times. Sometimes, 4+ other devices will be on zoom/...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. headset audio cutting out randomly over and over