Windows 10: Weird issue with icons

Discus and support Weird issue with icons in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; All of the folders on my desktop are normal, but the icons are not - they appear like nothing is in them, as for settings, when i launch the settings... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/PolishGameR2328, Mar 16, 2021.

1. Weird issue with icons

All of the folders on my desktop are normal, but the icons are not - they appear like nothing is in them, as for settings, when i launch the settings app the icon is just nothing, just a white bar under nothing signaling that the app is open. Any way to fix this?

submitted by /u/PolishGameR2328
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/PolishGameR2328, Mar 16, 2021

2. Windows 10 weird font issue

Hi Jason,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

Let us know:

• If the issue is specific to any web-browser?
    • Does the issue also occur with documents saved in your computer?
    Meanwhile, I suggest you to try in “in-Private” mode and check if it helps. Here is the steps:

• Open Internet Explorer.

• Press Ctrl+Shift+P.
    If the issue still persists, then try login in “Compatibility Mode” and check. See the steps:

• Open Internet Explorer.

• Click on Tools icon and select
      Compatibility view settings
    Share the results and let us know if you need further assistance and we’ll be glad to assist.

Navneet Anand, Mar 16, 2021
  3. Nomgle Win User
    Two bugs in GPU-Z - icon and version number

Adding my name to the list of people with weird missing icon problems *Smile Weird issue with icons :)

Nomgle, Mar 16, 2021
  4. Mr McC Win User

Weird issue with icons

Weird desktop icon behaviour on Steam

Yes, they are; however, when I right click on the "blue sphere" icon to change it and browse to the corresponding folder inside the Steam folder, it lets me go through all the steps, but the blue sphere remains. *Confused Weird issue with icons :confused:

Mr McC, Mar 16, 2021
Thema:

Weird issue with icons

1. Weird issue with icons - Similar Threads - Weird issue icons

2. WEIRD ISSUE....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WEIRD ISSUE....: Hey thereso I got a really strange issue.my firefox browser is having weird lines on each corner except the top bar.and anyone tell me how to fix it?coz i tried uninstalling it and re-installing it again but nothing seems to work.I have other browsers installed but they don't...
  3. weird icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    weird icon: i have a weird icon between the window defender and bluetooth and i dont know what is that icon https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-icon/9c3d3d8b-283d-4b31-8158-52dd77dd41c7
  4. weird icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    weird icon: i have a weird icon between the window defender and bluetooth and i dont know what is that icon https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-icon/9c3d3d8b-283d-4b31-8158-52dd77dd41c7
  5. Weird issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Weird issues: Earlier today, my computerlaptop froze and the screen became full of large flashing red dots. After restarting, my screen started flashing between what was supposed to be on my screen and what was on my screen before the freeze. However, over time, it went away. This has...
  6. Weird system tray icon issue!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weird system tray icon issue!: Hello I use my Samsung UHD TV as a monitor and have noticed that, if I put my TV into standby but leave windows 10 running in the background, when I turn my tv back on the icons in the system tray area not desktop or taskbar become corrupted. They appear as little blank...
  7. battery icon weird issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    battery icon weird issue: So when unplugged my laptop says the battery is at 96% but when plugged in it immediately goes to 100%. How do I fix this and make it accurate or what is happening with my laptop or windows. But if I wait a bit and get it to below 96% it would charge normally. submitted by...
  8. Icons are weird

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Icons are weird: I just reset my PC but now this happens. Either onedrive's icon turns into a random one: [ATTACH] The local disk often turns into a picture. And other weird effects. What can I do?...
  9. Weird issue

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Weird issue: Hi when i go to lock screen the screen goes to messed up colour's and cannot see anything but i goes away if i press windows key plus P to second second screen then i go back to pc screen only and it is correctly showing my pc any know issues :) 147951
  10. Automatic Control Panel icon - Desktop- Weird issue ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Automatic Control Panel icon - Desktop- Weird issue ?: On my desktop, whenever I restart my PC and sumtimes randomly out of nowhere the icon "All control Panel items" appears on my desktop.... Is anybody else having this same issue ? How to solve this - as I cannot Right click and delete as there is no option as such.......