Windows 10: Weird issue with sounds

Discus and support Weird issue with sounds in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; ok not sure if this is the right place to ask help for this, but as long as i've had windows 10 I've had this issue with youtube. when I'm listening... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by mitre123, Nov 23, 2018.

1. mitre123 Win User

Weird issue with sounds

ok not sure if this is the right place to ask help for this, but as long as i've had windows 10 I've had this issue with youtube.

when I'm listening to music on youtube, my youtube audio won't go over half even tho it's been set to 100% so basically it just makes the music/sounds pretty quiet which is pretty annoying. I can listen to one song loud and after that I will need to go on my realtek settings and spam some options from there for several times to get even one song with louder sounds

Also if I even touch the youtube when it will automatically makes the sounds quiet again

:)

mitre123, Nov 23, 2018
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Weird issue with sounds :p

cadaveca, Nov 23, 2018
  3. Sound problem

Hi,

We need to investigate further so that we can identify the cause of the issue. We suggest running the Troubleshooter and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Type and select Troubleshooting on the Search bar/Cortana.
    • Click Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Playing Audio under Sound.
    • Follow the steps that will be provided.
    If the steps does not work. We suggest downloading a fresh copy of the audio driver from Realtek and see if it helps.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Nov 23, 2018
  4. Johan45 Win User

Weird issue with sounds

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 23, 2018
Thema:

Weird issue with sounds

1. Weird issue with sounds - Similar Threads - Weird issue sounds

2. Weird sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird sound: When i hold left shift key and press backspace, an irritating noise can be heard, how can i disable that sound alert? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-sound/ca50bb65-9307-483f-b4f3-bf0a662feb87
  3. Weird sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird sound: When i hold left shift key and press backspace, an irritating noise can be heard, how can i disable that sound alert? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-sound/ca50bb65-9307-483f-b4f3-bf0a662feb87
  4. Weird sound

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Weird Windows 10 sound issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird Windows 10 sound issue: I posted questions elsewhere here the Settings section I think , but am getting no answers , so maybe I put them in the wrong location in the forums ... so I will try in this sectionA week ago , I went to a friends house to do a big game update on my desktop gaming PC , and...
  6. Weird Windows 10 sound issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird Windows 10 sound issue: I posted questions elsewhere here the Settings section I think , but am getting no answers , so maybe I put them in the wrong location in the forums ... so I will try in this sectionA week ago , I went to a friends house to do a big game update on my desktop gaming PC , and...
  7. Weird Windows 10 sound issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. MY sound is sounding weird.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MY sound is sounding weird.: So I have an Optiflex 3020 and every time I unplug my headset the sound sounds different afterwards and to fix it every time I have to go to sound settings and disable then re-enable my speakers/headphones. can someone help?...
  9. MY sound is sounding weird.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MY sound is sounding weird.: So I ahve an optiflex 3020 and every time I unplug my headset the sound sounds different afterwards and too fix it every time i have to go to sound settings and disable then re-enable my speakers/headphones. can someone help?...
  10. Weird sound issue in my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Weird sound issue in my laptop: So basically I purchased a laptop from acer and it's work nicely but one day when I go on task manager in windows 10,i just ended a process I don't know and after that my realtek audio console not working properly. The issue is like whenever I inplug my earphones in my laptop...