Windows 10: Weird issue with windows snipping tool. Things I snip randomly come out looking like this...

Discus and support Weird issue with windows snipping tool. Things I snip randomly come out looking like this... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DeadUncle [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DeadUncle, Jan 5, 2020.

1. Weird issue with windows snipping tool. Things I snip randomly come out looking like this...

/u/DeadUncle, Jan 5, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User
    Ahhzz, Jan 5, 2020
  3. snipping tool

Your post is unclear. Please post a step-by-step description of what you are doing, e.g. like so:

• Open the snipping tool
    • Click "New"
    • etc.

Frederik Long, Jan 5, 2020
  4. Weird issue with windows snipping tool. Things I snip randomly come out looking like this...

Xx Tek Tip xX, Jan 5, 2020
Thema:

Weird issue with windows snipping tool. Things I snip randomly come out looking like this...

1. Weird issue with windows snipping tool. Things I snip randomly come out looking like this... - Similar Threads - Weird issue snipping

2. Snipping tool crashing on snip

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snipping tool crashing on snip: Hi Team, see subject, snipping tol is crashing when creating snips. Sometimes it works when right clicking and making a snip but most of the time it just crashes. HAve tried resetting and also repairing the app.using a Windows 11 Home install on an intel i3 computer.here is...
  3. Issue with Snipping Tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with Snipping Tool: After I have taken a screenshot, I cannot open it in the Snipping Tool What should I do about this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issue-with-snipping-tool/3e7608f1-ab50-43a5-b458-4f85978c05dd
  4. Issue with Snipping Tool

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with Snipping Tool: After I have taken a screenshot, I cannot open it in the Snipping Tool What should I do about this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issue-with-snipping-tool/3e7608f1-ab50-43a5-b458-4f85978c05dd
  5. Snipping Tool Not Sending Snips

in Windows 10 Customization
    Snipping Tool Not Sending Snips: Hello, Whenever I try to send a snip as either an attachment or in the body of an email, I receive the error "Either there is no default mail client or the current mail client cannot fulfill the messaging request. Please run Microsoft Outlook and set it as the default mail...
  6. "Screen Snip" tool delay (like 'Snipping Tool')?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Screen Snip" tool delay (like 'Snipping Tool')?: I like the quick convenience of the 'Screen Snip' tool (opened by pressing Win+Shift+S). However, is there an option to implement a delay (like the previous 'Snipping Tool')? Without a delay, it's pretty much impossible to capture pop-up menus. submitted by /u/aaronth07...
  7. SNIP SNIP TOOL

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SNIP SNIP TOOL: Does anyone know where my screen snips are saved? I can't find it in files. I really don't know where they go Like I can't screenshot using Windows+prt sc while my laptop is in 360 degrees. It is bothersome....
  8. I need Snip & Sketch to open a "save as" window like the Snipping Tool

I need Snip & Sketch to open a "save as" window like the Snipping Tool: I need the ability to quickly annotate on screen snips for conceptual architectural drawings. I have been using the snipping tool pinned to my taskbar at the bottom. Recently I discovered Snip & Sketch by hitting the print screen button on my laptop. My Issue: I don't want...
  9. "Screen Snip" tool delay (like 'Snipping Tool')?

"Screen Snip" tool delay (like 'Snipping Tool')?: I like the quick convenience of the (relatively) new 'Screen snip' tool. However, is there an option to implement a delay (like the previous 'Snipping Tool')? submitted by /u/opertinicy [link] [comments]...
  10. Weird snipping tool network activity

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Weird snipping tool network activity: Using the win 10 snipping tool, after selecting the screen area, when I click "save" I have network activity as per below image. What is odd is that this only happens in one win 10 system, in another it does'nt happen at all (absolutely no network activity whan using the same...