Windows 10: Weird Issue

Discus and support Weird Issue in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi guys. Bit of a strange issue. Sometimes when i use a particular burning program (ConvertXTOdvd), and following closing of the program for some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by AntJac, Dec 26, 2015.

1. AntJac Win User

Weird Issue

Hi guys. Bit of a strange issue. Sometimes when i use a particular burning program (ConvertXTOdvd), and following closing of the program for some reason whenever i begin browsing and Firefox opens, it won't show its open on the Taskbar but will be open in the screen if that makes sense. The only way i can refresh the taskbar so i can see Firefox windows etc is if i press the windows key on my keyboard.

On reliability monitor it just says Windows explorer restarted.

Bit of a loss as to what to do to be honest. I'm not sure if its because of the ConvertX program or just a generic bug.

:)

AntJac, Dec 26, 2015
  2. RYANT08 Win User

Weird Shutdown Issue

Whenever I go to any application on my computer then some weird thing pops up and shows a lot of code and then shuts down. When I turn it back on a blue screen for 2 seconds pops up and then restarts. I am posting this on my laptop. Weird Issue :p Anyways this
    issue is preventing me to use the computer and now I might have to buy a new one. I need help please.
    Weird Issue [​IMG]
    The
    picture is similar to the blue screen that popped up for 2 seconds for me Weird Issue :D This is just a picture from Google!

RYANT08, Dec 26, 2015
  3. Weird Bluetooth issue

Hi

All that already done, still no luck.

Any other suggestions ?

Thanks

MariusMicsa, Dec 26, 2015
  4. Dude Win User

Weird Issue

I would try a different burner software and see if it goes away.

5. AntJac Win User
    Just tried it and it still does it. Used a different program. This time i couldn't right click on desktop etc unless i pressed Windows button on keyboard and refreshed it.

AntJac, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Weird Issue

1. Weird Issue - Similar Threads - Weird Issue

2. weird issue with .wdp picture files and tagging issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    weird issue with .wdp picture files and tagging issues: Hi all, I have a weird issue with tagging .wdp and/or .jpg files. The moment I tag a picture, save it, and try to open it I get the following error: %filename and path% : "Can't read file header! Unknown file format, empty/damaged file or file not found!". The weirdest...
  3. Weird Wallpaper Issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird Wallpaper Issue: [ATTACH] For some reason my wallpaper goes black some time after I've logged in. https://preview.redd.it/hh8o0iiocmf41.png?width=2562&format=png&auto=webp&s=7de058def5b7a365cb7fa9e2832a2acd623edd45 I have checked the ease of access settings in the modern settings app...
  4. Weird background issue

Weird background issue: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/k6p9sbw12mb41.png?width=6400&format=png&auto=webp&s=6774dec2894fb0cc11f1fc28ab6771820ad48f6d Ok this issue does not happen a lot just once in a while. https://imgur.com/gallery/JEuVxG0 Basically what the image shows is a 4k monitor on...
  5. Help! weird boot issues

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Help! weird boot issues: Since my computer was running 7 i upgraded to 10 today. However, I've been having weird boot issues. To simplify things, if I shut down my computer, wait about 5 mins, and turn it back on, everything is fine. However, if I restart the computer I have to do this for driver...
  6. Annoying/weird audio issue with headphones when plugged into the front jack

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Annoying/weird audio issue with headphones when plugged into the front jack: No matter what I try and do to fix this, my computer refuses to output audio to my 3mm HyperX headphones. I've tried earbuds that also plug into the front jack of my computer and it still doesn't fix anything. This happens with any kind of headphones with a 3mm plug but the...
  7. I get this weird issue when I play certain games. Or it at least only shows up with certain...

I get this weird issue when I play certain games. Or it at least only shows up with certain...: https://gyazo.com/9c58dae5a8c8edce3f6cb336f52093d3 It also concerns me because I get at 5-6 gb ram useage at start up and I don't have many things on this pc that start up really. I only have 8gb of ram so it really hurts my pc. submitted by /u/Quad_A_Games [link]...
  8. Weird issue

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Weird issue: Hi when i go to lock screen the screen goes to messed up colour's and cannot see anything but i goes away if i press windows key plus P to second second screen then i go back to pc screen only and it is correctly showing my pc any know issues :) 147951
  9. Weird issue with windows snipping tool. Things I snip randomly come out looking like this...

Weird issue with windows snipping tool. Things I snip randomly come out looking like this...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DeadUncle [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ekiysm/weird_issue_with_windows_snipping_tool_things_i/
  10. Weird potential issue after updating from Windows 7 regarding sound

Weird potential issue after updating from Windows 7 regarding sound: So I have a program (an emulator) that before I updated to Windows 10, I think I lowered the volume in the volume mixer. After updating to Windows 10 the audio for this program sounds really low even though the new volume mixer shows it at 100% Is there some way that there...