Windows 10: Weird Issue

Discus and support Weird Issue in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi guys. Bit of a strange issue. Sometimes when i use a particular burning program (ConvertXTOdvd), and following closing of the program for some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by AntJac, Dec 26, 2015.

1. AntJac Win User

Weird Issue

Hi guys. Bit of a strange issue. Sometimes when i use a particular burning program (ConvertXTOdvd), and following closing of the program for some reason whenever i begin browsing and Firefox opens, it won't show its open on the Taskbar but will be open in the screen if that makes sense. The only way i can refresh the taskbar so i can see Firefox windows etc is if i press the windows key on my keyboard.

On reliability monitor it just says Windows explorer restarted.

Bit of a loss as to what to do to be honest. I'm not sure if its because of the ConvertX program or just a generic bug.

:)

AntJac, Dec 26, 2015
  2. RYANT08 Win User

Weird Shutdown Issue

Whenever I go to any application on my computer then some weird thing pops up and shows a lot of code and then shuts down. When I turn it back on a blue screen for 2 seconds pops up and then restarts. I am posting this on my laptop. Weird Issue :p Anyways this
    issue is preventing me to use the computer and now I might have to buy a new one. I need help please.
    Weird Issue [​IMG]
    The
    picture is similar to the blue screen that popped up for 2 seconds for me Weird Issue :D This is just a picture from Google!

RYANT08, Dec 26, 2015
  3. Weird Bluetooth issue

Hi

All that already done, still no luck.

Any other suggestions ?

Thanks

MariusMicsa, Dec 26, 2015
  4. Dude Win User

Weird Issue

I would try a different burner software and see if it goes away.

5. AntJac Win User
    Just tried it and it still does it. Used a different program. This time i couldn't right click on desktop etc unless i pressed Windows button on keyboard and refreshed it.

AntJac, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Weird Issue

1. Weird Issue - Similar Threads - Weird Issue

2. WEIRD ISSUE....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WEIRD ISSUE....: Hey thereso I got a really strange issue.my firefox browser is having weird lines on each corner except the top bar.and anyone tell me how to fix it?coz i tried uninstalling it and re-installing it again but nothing seems to work.I have other browsers installed but they don't...
  3. WEIRD ISSUE....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WEIRD ISSUE....: Hey thereso I got a really strange issue.my firefox browser is having weird lines on each corner except the top bar.and anyone tell me how to fix it?coz i tried uninstalling it and re-installing it again but nothing seems to work.I have other browsers installed but they don't...
  4. Weird issue about slow shutdown speed. The longer the time that the system has been on, the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird issue about slow shutdown speed. The longer the time that the system has been on, the...: Hi, so recently a weird issue raised up. So if I start my pc and then quickly shut it down really soon, it will take forever for it to shut down. Somehow the longer the time I have the system running, the quicker it shutdown/restart. like if the pc has been turned on for few...
  5. Weird issue about slow shutdown speed. The longer the time that the system has been on, the...

Weird issue about slow shutdown speed. The longer the time that the system has been on, the...: Hi, so recently a weird issue raised up. So if I start my pc and then quickly shut it down really soon, it will take forever for it to shut down. Somehow the longer the time I have the system running, the quicker it shutdown/restart. like if the pc has been turned on for few...
  6. How do I deal with a weird jittering issue in Windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I deal with a weird jittering issue in Windows?: This started yesterday when I was still using Windows 10. Please see the video for reference.So far, I have triedRemoving the AMD graphics driver and Nvidia's driver,Updated both to the latestRolled back to previous buildsUpgrading to Windows 11Nothing worked. Even without...
  7. How do I deal with a weird jittering issue in Windows?

How do I deal with a weird jittering issue in Windows?: This started yesterday when I was still using Windows 10. Please see the video for reference.So far, I have triedRemoving the AMD graphics driver and Nvidia's driver,Updated both to the latestRolled back to previous buildsUpgrading to Windows 11Nothing worked. Even without...
  8. How do I deal with a weird jittering issue in Windows?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Weird Boot Issues and others

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird Boot Issues and others: Hi,I have a Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14ALC6 which came with windows 10, now upgraded to win 11.I recently noticed my laptop getting into weird issues like getting stuck for sometime at the time of boot, specifically when windows is being loaded the little circle going around. After a...
  10. Weird Boot Issues and others

Weird Boot Issues and others: Hi,I have a Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14ALC6 which came with windows 10, now upgraded to win 11.I recently noticed my laptop getting into weird issues like getting stuck for sometime at the time of boot, specifically when windows is being loaded the little circle going around. After a...