Windows 10: Weird issues since last update probably ?

Discus and support Weird issues since last update probably ? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey friends I'm not sure if my issue is related to latest updates or not but anyways here it goes... Earlier - when I turned on my laptop - the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by goodlad, Jul 26, 2021.

1. goodlad Win User

Weird issues since last update probably ?

Hey friends I'm not sure if my issue is related to latest updates or not but anyways here it goes... Earlier - when I turned on my laptop - the manufacturer page "Lenovo" used to start with a circling dots one for a few seconds before coming onto "Welcome" screen, now a days, Lenovo page barely lasts half a second but takes a bit of time in the Welcome page, sometimes upto half a minute or so - when the delay happens, notifications popup on my face all of a sudden with all the email updates, unlike the usual turning on - where it would take a few secs to start popping up. Shut down - When I click Shut down (even Alt+F4), mouse & screen freezes for half a second - never had it before. Then, it proceeds with the shutdown process. Usually before the final screen, it used to show if any tasks are still closing - now it shows but before I could see what they are, screen goes dark. As I have my keypad light turned on - I can see the laptop hasn't shut down for a few seconds at the least, as the power button & keypad light glow for a bit before going dark. I am not sure if I have to be concerned with the new changes. I tried running sfc /scannow to check, if there are any issues & I didn't find any. I would appreciate any feedback. Code: OS build- 19043.1110 Version - 21H1

:)

goodlad, Jul 26, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 26, 2021
  3. Weird Noise after Anniversary Update

Hello John,

Let’s check what is causing that weird sound on your laptop.

Based on the link that you had provided, it seems that it’s either your CPU fan or Hard drive which is creating that sound.

If it’s the CPU fan, it might be an issue due to heavy processing, processor heating up or changes made during the update. If it’s your Hard drive, the issue might be with HDD performance. We suggest you to back up all your data to your external drive
    to prevent data loss.

Follow these steps to resolve your issue:

Step 1: Check your Task Manager

Close all applications and check in task manager for any high usage of resources by any process.

• Press Ctrl + Shift+ Esc together to open task manager.
    • Click on more details and check for any apps that is taking more resources.
    • Take note of any Applications that are taking High CPU usages and try to disable it if it’s not that important.
    Step 2: Start your computer in Safe Mode

Safe mode will start computer with basic drivers to check what might be causing the issue in normal functioning of computer. Check if the weird sounds are still happening.

Start computer in Safe Mode

Step 3: Run Hardware and Device troubleshooter

• Press Windows + W, and type troubleshooting.
    • From the search list, click on troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane click on view all to get the list.
    • Click on hardware and devices troubleshooter.
    • Follow the on screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting.
    Hardware and device troubleshooter is an inbuilt troubleshooter that will find the issues with hardware devices and try to fix them automatically.

Let us know what happens.

Anthony Cato, Jul 26, 2021
  4. Weird issues since last update probably ?

Weird Letters (probably Chinese) in the Calendar(notification area)

The issue was resolved last night..

Sorry didn't updated here..

I did exactly what you told..

Thanks a lot..

Aditya Soni_1402, Jul 26, 2021
Thema:

Weird issues since last update probably ?

1. Weird issues since last update probably ? - Similar Threads - Weird issues since

2. Since the last Windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Since the last Windows update: Hi, since the last win update I can't open any new files that I save or download..simply i click on file and NOTHING happens, but when I copy that same file on my business drive, it opens?!...
  3. problems since last update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    problems since last update: just wondering, if others are having problems with the latest update , since i have done so, my PC crashes, it says cant automatically fix, i have go do a restore, then it works again....
  4. Bluetooth issue since last Windows update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth issue since last Windows update: And I've tried everything to fix it. Basically there's no options to turn bluetooth on anymore. Always used to be but since last Windows update its seemed to have gone? Am I the only one? Also had the search bar broken but managed to fix that. submitted by /u/deport...
  5. Since last update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Since last update: I dont know if anyone else has noticed that Win10 hasnt run very well for quite some time, unstable, crappy graphics windows popping open for no reason ....anyway II was going through a migraine worth of varying **** and then with the latest update I had enough of the ****...
  6. Font printing issue since last update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Font printing issue since last update: My computer updated last Friday and since then I have been unable to print fonts correctly to the printer. They show correctly in all the software I use and even print correctly to pdf but it's just when I need a hard copy. I tried doing a system restore but it failed and...
  7. Bluetooth issues since last weeks update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth issues since last weeks update: Morning I have the following devices Lenovo Thinkpad E540 OS: Windows 10 Pro 1903 build 18362.113 Acer Extensa 2540 OS: Windows 10 Pro 1903 build 18362.113 Nokia phone on Android OS Samsung tablet on Android OS Bluetooth Microsoft Mouse 3600 My issue: Before the update,...
  8. Since last Update ............................

in Browsers and Email
    Since last Update ............................: MY browsing has gone haywire! I am accessing sites which are not opening properly, windows is asking 'do you want to pen this like this, or something (my wifes account) - opened an online newspaper and it has sections that seem to be continuously opening (loading circles)....
  9. Weird 'update' errors since last week now and then

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Weird 'update' errors since last week now and then: Hi all! Since last week I see on most systems here now and then the following in Windows Problem Report: [img] I assume I am not the only one and it looks like a Microsoft-server is overloaded. Is there any way to get rid of those errors? The strange thing is that...
  10. Since last update

in Windows 10 Support
    Since last update: Since this little update on 2nd Dec Bing now has sound on home page and headline photo appear across the bottom. When you click on the photo it takes you to the subject to read. So well done Microsoft. Has anyone else found or seen it 32538