Windows 10: Weird issues

Discus and support Weird issues in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Earlier today, my computerlaptop froze and the screen became full of large flashing red dots. After restarting, my screen started flashing between what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Awesomeness278, Apr 18, 2021.

1. Weird issues

Earlier today, my computerlaptop froze and the screen became full of large flashing red dots. After restarting, my screen started flashing between what was supposed to be on my screen and what was on my screen before the freeze. However, over time, it went away. This has happened at least 4 times. I checked my drivers, and they are all up to date. What should I do?

:)

Awesomeness278, Apr 18, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 18, 2021
  3. Windows 10 weird font issue

Hi Jason,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

Let us know:

• If the issue is specific to any web-browser?
    • Does the issue also occur with documents saved in your computer?
    Meanwhile, I suggest you to try in “in-Private” mode and check if it helps. Here is the steps:

• Open Internet Explorer.

• Press Ctrl+Shift+P.
    If the issue still persists, then try login in “Compatibility Mode” and check. See the steps:

• Open Internet Explorer.

• Click on Tools icon and select
      Compatibility view settings
    Share the results and let us know if you need further assistance and we’ll be glad to assist.

Navneet Anand, Apr 18, 2021
  4. ShiBDiB Win User

Weird issues

Weird issues and slowdowns

Having some weird issues lately, at startup my computer listed in specs hangs for a minute or 2 displaying a 98 in the bottom right of the screen.

Also the computer seems to randomly get sluggish for a minute or 2 at times..

Not a clue what it could be, maybe the RAM is shitting the bed?

ShiBDiB, Apr 18, 2021
Thema:

Weird issues

1. Weird issues - Similar Threads - Weird issues

2. Weird issue about slow shutdown speed. The longer the time that the system has been on, the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird issue about slow shutdown speed. The longer the time that the system has been on, the...: Hi, so recently a weird issue raised up. So if I start my pc and then quickly shut it down really soon, it will take forever for it to shut down. Somehow the longer the time I have the system running, the quicker it shutdown/restart. like if the pc has been turned on for few...
  3. Weird issue about slow shutdown speed. The longer the time that the system has been on, the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird issue about slow shutdown speed. The longer the time that the system has been on, the...: Hi, so recently a weird issue raised up. So if I start my pc and then quickly shut it down really soon, it will take forever for it to shut down. Somehow the longer the time I have the system running, the quicker it shutdown/restart. like if the pc has been turned on for few...
  4. How do I deal with a weird jittering issue in Windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I deal with a weird jittering issue in Windows?: This started yesterday when I was still using Windows 10. Please see the video for reference.So far, I have triedRemoving the AMD graphics driver and Nvidia's driver,Updated both to the latestRolled back to previous buildsUpgrading to Windows 11Nothing worked. Even without...
  5. How do I deal with a weird jittering issue in Windows?

How do I deal with a weird jittering issue in Windows?: This started yesterday when I was still using Windows 10. Please see the video for reference.So far, I have triedRemoving the AMD graphics driver and Nvidia's driver,Updated both to the latestRolled back to previous buildsUpgrading to Windows 11Nothing worked. Even without...
  6. How do I deal with a weird jittering issue in Windows?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Weird Boot Issues and others

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird Boot Issues and others: Hi,I have a Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14ALC6 which came with windows 10, now upgraded to win 11.I recently noticed my laptop getting into weird issues like getting stuck for sometime at the time of boot, specifically when windows is being loaded the little circle going around. After a...
  8. Weird Boot Issues and others

Weird Boot Issues and others: Hi,I have a Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14ALC6 which came with windows 10, now upgraded to win 11.I recently noticed my laptop getting into weird issues like getting stuck for sometime at the time of boot, specifically when windows is being loaded the little circle going around. After a...
  9. I need help with this weird issue!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with this weird issue!: After my computer's hard drive had a full 1 hour panic attack of loading after it blue screened on me and after 3 restarts it fixed all the filesand now after so many minutes of loading my windows security said "Engine unavailable" And i can't quick scan or update the engine....
  10. I need help with this weird issue!

I need help with this weird issue!: After my computer's hard drive had a full 1 hour panic attack of loading after it blue screened on me and after 3 restarts it fixed all the filesand now after so many minutes of loading my windows security said "Engine unavailable" And i can't quick scan or update the engine....