Windows 10: Weird Keyboard Bug!

Discus and support Weird Keyboard Bug! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So i completed my PC build around 2 months ago and literally can't get off it but there's this one annoying thing were my Keyboard suddenly enters a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/uK-Kyto, Apr 1, 2020.

1. Weird Keyboard Bug!

So i completed my PC build around 2 months ago and literally can't get off it but there's this one annoying thing were my Keyboard suddenly enters a shortcut mode and i can't type anything, the only thing that solves the issue is a complete shutdown of the PC. This is gonna be quite annoying because i'm going to start streaming soon and restarting my PC every time is just not idle. If anybody knows how to fix this issue please let me know. Thanks!

submitted by /u/uK-Kyto
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/uK-Kyto, Apr 1, 2020

2. keyboard weird shortcuts

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: Use the hardware troubleshooter to fix the issue

The Hardware Troubleshooter is an automated tool which will check the hardware connected to the computer for any known issues with it and provides the details and on how to fix them. Follow these steps and run the troubleshooter.
    Follow these steps:

• Press Windows key to get the Start menu.
    • Type Troubleshooting in the search box right up corner and hit enter.
    • Click on Troubleshooting tab.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner.
    • Select the Hardware and Device options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the Hardware and Device Troubleshooter.
    Method 2: Also I suggest you to update the latest keyboard drivers for Windows 10 from the manufactures website if not available then install the driver in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Apr 1, 2020
  3. Brad 63 Win User
    Keyboard weird.

I had a problem where apostrophes would transpose and question marks would have a plus sign in front of them.

It was absolutely doing my head in.

I glanced at something that suggested WINDOWS KEY plus SPACE BAR.

I tried it and that half solved the problem. Then I did SHIFT plus CONTROL and that cured the problem completely.

If anyone else has a keyboard acting weirdly all of a sudden where.............

I've becomes 'veI.
    Don't becomes do'tn.
    You're becomes yo'reu.

and other weird shit happens...............MICROSOFT BUTTON plus SPACE BAR might just be the solution along with CTRL plus SHIFT.

Brad 63, Apr 1, 2020
  4. Weird Keyboard Bug!

Keyboard problem in Windows 10

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to check if the issue persists when you connect another keyboard to your system.

If the issue is with the keyboard, then suggest you to update the keyboard drivers by following the steps below.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager
      from the list.

• Expand ‘Keyboard’ from the list.

• Right click on the driver and select ‘update driver software’ and follow the prompts.

Hope the information is helpful.

SujataMoktan, Apr 1, 2020
Thema:

Weird Keyboard Bug!

1. Weird Keyboard Bug! - Similar Threads - Weird Keyboard Bug

2. this weird bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    this weird bug: When i type w or p a slash randomly appears how do i fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-weird-bug/7f1fa133-c0a1-45bf-b646-20c500718c90
  3. this weird bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    this weird bug: When i type w or p a slash randomly appears how do i fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-weird-bug/7f1fa133-c0a1-45bf-b646-20c500718c90
  4. this weird bug

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Weird bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird bug: Hi! So, I was playing Star Wars: The Old Republic on my PC, it went well for several days, nothing much happened. But after 4 days, something strange started happening. So when I'm playing the game, Windows just randomly restarts. I did look into Event Viewer and found that...
  6. Weird "bug"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird "bug": Google Chrome (8) is the real one... The other tasks open in background and lags my pc... Any solutions? ty submitted by /u/ceo_aratify [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ll9d68/weird_bug/
  7. Weird keyboard bug?

Weird keyboard bug?: Hello, I am having problems with my Lenovo Legion Y530 laptop I can type my password and type in discord and everything other than window apps and services. I can't type in the start/search, I can't type on note pad, I can't type on Microsoft store, I can't play Minecraft...
  8. Weird bug

Weird bug: My taskbar is floating after my sister was messing around on my pc. It’s usually on the very bottom. Does anyone have a fix? submitted by /u/ryanrice789 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/khvzat/weird_bug/
  9. Really Weird Keyboard Bug!

Really Weird Keyboard Bug!: So today i was just browsing the web and suddenly when i was pressing keys it would open up random stuff like my history, file explorer and some keys wouldn't work at all.... I literally couldn't write not a single letter, all my keys were either shortcuts into something or...
  10. Weird taskbar bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird taskbar bug: So, since I updated to Windows 10 my taskbar is running weird. It hides only sometimes, and it's a bit laggy. Today I was using my PC as usual and all of a sudden every OS window/menu became buggy: taskbar, start button would not come up, alt-tab wasn't working, task...