Windows 10: Weird Keyboard & Internet problems with Win 10 Pro

Discus and support Weird Keyboard & Internet problems with Win 10 Pro in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I first upgraded to 10, I had a Logitech keyboard connected. Things would work fine for awhile and then certain hotkeys and keyboard keys would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by laribus, Sep 19, 2015.

1. laribus Win User

Weird Keyboard & Internet problems with Win 10 Pro

When I first upgraded to 10, I had a Logitech keyboard connected. Things would work fine for awhile and then certain hotkeys and keyboard keys would stop working, like backspace, and copy and save functions, and several of the keypad keys. I thought it was my keyboard, so I swapped it with a Microsoft keyboard I have. Same problems.
    I reboot and it works fine for say 15 minutes and then these malfunctions occur, so I know it's not the keyboard that's causing the problem.
    Plus, internet access by accessories that are wireless are tempermental at best and some software that's supposed to be able to access the Internet, like RealTimes (RealPlayer), are not working at all.
    Anyone have any bright ideas? Would really appreciate your suggestions and feedback.*cry

:)

laribus, Sep 19, 2015
  2. aussiejhv Win User

Microsoft Wireless keyboard 800

Hi

I have a problem with my Microsoft Wireless keyboard 800. It does not type in the newer Win 10 functions ie Start Window, Cortana Window, Bing, and Settings Window. There could be other Windows that the keyboard does not work. The keyboard works in the pre
    Win 10 functions.

The keyboard functioned under the latest windows 10 update on another computer running Win 10 Pro x32. I have updated the software to

MouseKeyboardCenter_64bit_ENG_3.0.337

The computer not working is the current update, rs2_release 15063 Win 10 pro x64.

Any ideas?

aussiejhv, Sep 19, 2015
  3. KRI10ae Win User
    Keyboard not working properly after upgradind to Windows 10

Original Title: Keyboard faults

Have been upgrading to win 10 pro from win8.1 pro. In windows 10 pro my numeric key not working (numeric keypad not working) in beginning of win 10 was working not any more win 10 soft ware seams to slow some connections to internet not possibly to make.,
    Any kind of Backup not possibly to make. Need some error fixing software if not proper support I would like to go back to win 8,1 pro for all my computers. 8.1 pro was ok. When checking for updates nothing.

KRI10ae, Sep 19, 2015
Thema:

Weird Keyboard & Internet problems with Win 10 Pro

1. Weird Keyboard & Internet problems with Win 10 Pro - Similar Threads - Weird Keyboard Internet

2. keyboard weird problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keyboard weird problem: I have a problem for a couple of time now and no one addressed it so I'm making this thread. I bought a new keyboard because my old one was not typing keys consistently and mostly "asd". Now that I have a new one, it has the same problem. In games it consistently misses the...
  3. keyboard weird problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    keyboard weird problem: I have a problem for a couple of time now and no one addressed it so I'm making this thread. I bought a new keyboard because my old one was not typing keys consistently and mostly "asd". Now that I have a new one, it has the same problem. In games it consistently misses the...
  4. Weird problem in Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Weird problem in Windows 10 Pro: Hello... I have an All In One PC with 8 GB RAM and a HD with about 1 TB free space. The problem is that the PC sometimes get extremely slow and when I monitor hard disk, it is always working at 100% and I cannot detect which process is using so much hard disk. The...
  5. Multi Keyboard Problem in WIN 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Multi Keyboard Problem in WIN 10: [ATTACH] I just want keep one Keyboard option only how to solve this problem ? I just installed one language pack only https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multi-keyboard-problem-in-win-10/6e1208f6-a576-4295-8edf-946a8136125e
  6. slow internet win 10 pro

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    slow internet win 10 pro: Hi, just built a new system ... msi x570 pro mboard with amd ryzen 5 3600 and 16gig ram. All up running fine but wired internet slow as hell!! Speed tested at about 9.5Mbps 100mg line on cat5 cable with a file dl speed at 1.1MBps tops across firefox/chrome/edge and...
  7. Weird internet problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Weird internet problems: Two days ago I was doing normal things as always on my pc when suddenly things got a bit weird. I lost connection to my twitch launcher that I used for downloading a MC modpack and I thought that twitch had problems with their servers because I was talking to a friend on...
  8. Weird internet problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird internet problem: Hello guys, Most of the time when i open my laptop it shows this it sometimes fixes itself when i restart my laptop and sometimes not (it is so random) and after i restart it it just last for over 30 minutes and turn again into the same thing any idea how can i fix this...
  9. Win 10 PRO activation problem

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win 10 PRO activation problem: I have a digital license for win 10 home. I accidently upgraded to PRO during all the Microsoft free win 10 upgrades. I thought I was "updating". Now I can't activate PRO. Is there anything I can do? Can I download win 10 Home someplace? Thanks, Ed...
  10. Win 10 Pro activation problem

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win 10 Pro activation problem: My laptop was affected recently when a number of Win 10 Pro users started seeing a watermark telling them that their OS needed to be activated. After I discovered that the warning on my screen resulted from a Microsoft mistake, I figured Microsoft would fix it, but it’s been...