Windows 10: Weird lag and sometimes beeping when switching windows.

Discus and support Weird lag and sometimes beeping when switching windows. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When, like, minimizing my browser, or going from discord to steam, or whatever other thing, there's like a second and a half where my cursor freezes up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by vronvronvron, Jun 30, 2019.

1. Weird lag and sometimes beeping when switching windows.

When, like, minimizing my browser, or going from discord to steam, or whatever other thing, there's like a second and a half where my cursor freezes up and I can't do anything. If I go between two different windows of the file explorer, sometimes there's also, like a beeping sound that's usually repeated 5 times. (Actually, I can't quite tell, but it seems to only be doing it to my trackpad? The mouse seems like it still glides around the screen fine when everything else locks up.)

Why? Or, like, how do I fix it?

:)

vronvronvron, Jun 30, 2019
  2. xoffla Win User

Touchpad/Mouse lag and audio beep

I just switch from windows 8.1 to 10 and now I get the audio "beep" when I am using my touchpad. When the mouse moves and it lags an audio beep sounds. Turning off the audio stops the sound and when playing a video, the audio from the video is not affected. Was not happening when I was on Windows 8.1. Thanks for any help

xoffla, Jun 30, 2019
  3. DanielYQ Win User
    Mouse Beeping and Lagging

My mouse is doing a random beep sound when I move it.

And it often lags.

I really need help, I cannot work with a bad mouse.

Thanks,

Daniel

DanielYQ, Jun 30, 2019
  4. Jose Est Win User

Weird lag and sometimes beeping when switching windows.

Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Jun 30, 2019
Thema:

Weird lag and sometimes beeping when switching windows.

1. Weird lag and sometimes beeping when switching windows. - Similar Threads - Weird lag sometimes

2. Beeping when I switch on my computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Beeping when I switch on my computer.: Hi, I have trouble when I turn on my computer. Every time I press the power button the computer starts beeping which is similar to a SOS beeping pattern. Could you guys please give me some advice for what I should do now? Thanks!...
  3. Windows Beeping with Lagging in the Start

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Beeping with Lagging in the Start: I have a Alienware M15 laptop and windows 10 is running. I’m using Logic Bluetooth keyboard and mouse. There is a annoying beep and key typing lagging when starts the Windows. It’s not ending. Actions Taken: 1. Reset The windows 2.uninstall and reinstall the Audio Driver...
  4. Weird beeping

Weird beeping: Hey people, so, I was playing payday 2 and listening to some youtube videos and after the video ended I pressed the windows key to exit the game and switch videos, but for some reason my pc made a weird beep when I pressed the key, anyone know why? And weirdly enough I...
  5. Mouse Lagging and Beeping

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse Lagging and Beeping: I'm having an issue, a big part of the issue is I'm not entirely sure how to describe it properly. It seems like my mouse sometimes the keyboard too will temporarily freeze for half a second or maybe 2 before then completing all the inputs I had given during that time, for...
  6. I'm using Windows 10 with a Xbox controller and the mouse lags and it beeps when switching...

I'm using Windows 10 with a Xbox controller and the mouse lags and it beeps when switching...: I've started using a Xbox controller because i hurt my fingers going in and out my mom's friend pool and after 2 days of borrowing my brother's controller I've got this issue and i don't have the update people are talking about to uninstall. Is there any way into fixing this?...
  7. Mouse Beeping and Lagging

Mouse Beeping and Lagging: Okay so this seems to be a bit of an old glitch, but I still have it going on to me. I play Minecraft on a hp laptop, decent quality. Everyone has been saying that this was because of an Xbox controller plugin, though I've never once used one on my laptop. What occurs is...
  8. Computer lagging/beeping when playing a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer lagging/beeping when playing a game: Sometimes when I play a game, the computer starts lagging, and I hear a beeping sound over the speakers, like a "boop-boop-boop" kind of sound. This happens until I restart, and won't happen again for a while, until a few weeks later, and I'll have to restart again. How do I...
  9. Beep then mouse lag

Beep then mouse lag: I have a problem with my mouse in games such as fornite and counterstrike. My problem is that when I press the eg right-click or mouse wheel several times in a row I hear a sound in my headset and then my mouse starts lagging back and forth. I have tried switching mouse and...
  10. Mouse lagging and beeping

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse lagging and beeping: I suspect that bug of random lagging and beeping when users moving their cursor stills exist The XINPUT related one discussed in here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/random-mouse-lagging-and-beeping/56dda487-6bfc-4981-b1b3-0276f90c3c5d...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lag when switching between windows

2. beeping when switching windwows

3. beeping windows 10 when minimizing