Windows 10: Weird language appearing.

Discus and support Weird language appearing. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hey there, thanks for checking this out btw but i have sort of a bugg, some programs that i use are half english and half a diffren language i dont... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MilanVonck, Aug 14, 2020.

1. Weird language appearing.

Hey there, thanks for checking this out btw but i have sort of a bugg, some programs that i use are half english and half a diffren language i dont even know if its a language see pictures below

I have never had this problem, is it maybe because i changed my font?

Thanks for looking at my Question, please reply if you know a fix or if you know what the problem is.

Weird language appearing. 3d905d31-6d0f-49b1-8170-56146e496fba?upload=true.png Weird language appearing. 27a70e46-7757-4034-9fd1-47682ed6f4e9?upload=true.png Weird language appearing. eedafd7e-3a25-4a05-a050-974188ee1a49?upload=true.png

:)

MilanVonck, Aug 14, 2020
  2. RFC3514 Win User

Tooltips displayed in the wrong language

Although my version of Windows is set to English and the GPU-Z "Tooltip Language" appears as "System Default (English (United Kingdom))", the tooltips are appearing in the language corresponding to my system locale (or possibly keyboard layout), not the actual system language. I frequently change the keyboard layout and date format (to match the clients I'm working for and the language I'm writing in), but the system language never changes (and software is supposed to run in that language).

I can manually select "English (United States)", but this basically makes it impossible for me to select the "correct" language (i.e., UK English), because it doesn't appear in the list (other than as "system default" - but is then ignored). Obviously it makes no difference to me if it's in UK or US English, but people with other language combinations might have a problem.

It seems the routine that populates the language list in the options is (correctly) determining the system language, but the routine that actually generates the tooltips is (incorrectly) reading the system locale instead of language.

RFC3514, Aug 14, 2020
  3. Language

Hi Sassy,

To remove the Croatian language in Windows 10, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Open the Settings app, select Time & Language, and click
      Region & Language
    • Under Add a language, select English, and click
      Set as default
    • Select the Croatian language and click Remove.
    • Close the Settings app, restart the computer, and check if the issue persists.

Let us know if the steps provided worked for you.

Genevieve Cri, Aug 14, 2020
  4. Weird language appearing.

Arabic language font problem

Hi,

We understand the inconvenience you are facing and will assist you.

I suggest you to remove the language pack, download the language pack and set it as default and check for status.

To remove the language pack, follow the steps below:

• Click on Start>Settings>Time & Language.
    • In the left pane, click on Region & Language.
    • Select the language and click on Remove.

To add a language pack, follow the steps below:

• Click on Start>Settings>Time & Language.
    • In the left pane, click on Region & Language.
    • Click on Add language.
    • Select the language from the list, download and set as default.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 14, 2020
Thema:

Weird language appearing.

1. Weird language appearing. - Similar Threads - Weird language appearing

2. Weird appearance on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird appearance on windows 11: I was playing video games one day and i started spamming multiple keys on my keyboard and then my screen went black. It when back and now, everything feels weird. The appearance on my apps and browser and different. Most of my apps have now no colors and theres some weird...
  3. Weird appearance on windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird appearance on windows 11: I was playing video games one day and i started spamming multiple keys on my keyboard and then my screen went black. It when back and now, everything feels weird. The appearance on my apps and browser and different. Most of my apps have now no colors and theres some weird...
  4. A weird language glitch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A weird language glitch: i dont know what to do pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-weird-language-glitch/018e6b2c-f5b6-4568-8eb3-3920df6dfe70
  5. A weird language glitch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A weird language glitch: i dont know what to do pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-weird-language-glitch/018e6b2c-f5b6-4568-8eb3-3920df6dfe70
  6. A weird language glitch

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. weird files just appeared

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    weird files just appeared: so i was just using my pc and i go into my hard drive and all these weird files appeared and i'm not sure what to do with them and the weird thing is i haven't had my pc since 2007 so like...
  8. Language bar not appearing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Language bar not appearing: The language bar on my laptop is not showing.im currently using an external monitor for my laprop as its screen is broken. The only thubg is the language bar doesnt appear even after ive turned on imput indicafor. Ive tried many methods from registry edit to scanninv the...
  9. Weird popup appearing frequently

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Weird popup appearing frequently: Does anyone know why does this "du.centennial" show up quite frequently on my desktop or have similar experience? I haven't been able to locate any processes running with any of those names. Could it be an add service running from within Windows? I would like to know if it is...
  10. weird login screen appearance

in Windows 10 Support
    weird login screen appearance: the problem comes when I arrived at login screen. I use local account. when in login screen, it looks like in attachment --sorry for bad pic--. there was password box, overlapping sign in button, and overlapping welcome animation. I have change the settings --via netplwiz--...