Windows 10: Weird letters on Windows 10

Discus and support Weird letters on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Help would be appreciated.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Pietuuh, Dec 28, 2019.

1. Pietuuh Win User

Weird letters on Windows 10

Weird letters on Windows 10 e1df9325-81cf-4c50-824c-e5877eb0dc4c?upload=true.png

Help would be appreciated.

:)

Pietuuh, Dec 28, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 28, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 28, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Dec 28, 2019
Thema:

1. Weird letters on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Weird letters

2. whenever I search something on my windows search bar it shows weird symbol letter, how to...

in Windows 10 Customization
    whenever I search something on my windows search bar it shows weird symbol letter, how to...: When I search Or type something in search bar , box type Symbol text shows up on it where as other things are running perfectly on English language....
  3. whenever I search something on my windows search bar it shows weird symbol letter, how to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    whenever I search something on my windows search bar it shows weird symbol letter, how to...: When I search Or type something in search bar , box type Symbol text shows up on it where as other things are running perfectly on English language....
  4. whenever I search something on my windows search bar it shows weird symbol letter, how to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cursor behaves weird when I press two keyboard letters

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor behaves weird when I press two keyboard letters: Whenever I press the letter 'o' on my keyboard, the cursor jumps and places itself before the letter so I keep on having to press the arrow key to move it, and whenever I press the letter 'l', the cursor along with the entire screen jumps down. None of the other letters are...
  6. Cursor behaves weird when I press two keyboard letters

Cursor behaves weird when I press two keyboard letters: Whenever I press the letter 'o' on my keyboard, the cursor jumps and places itself before the letter so I keep on having to press the arrow key to move it, and whenever I press the letter 'l', the cursor along with the entire screen jumps down. None of the other letters are...
  7. Before I set my laptop to sleep, I got weird letters on the upper part of the screen. Then,...

Before I set my laptop to sleep, I got weird letters on the upper part of the screen. Then,...: Before I set my laptop to sleep, I got weird letters on the upper part of the screen. Then, I set it to sleep, now when I am starting it up, delete+ctrl+alt is not working to enter the password!. Any idea to solve it?...
  8. Before I set my laptop to sleep, I got weird letters on the upper part of the screen. Then,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Before I set my laptop to sleep, I got weird letters on the upper part of the screen. Then,...: Before I set my laptop to sleep, I got weird letters on the upper part of the screen. Then, I set it to sleep, now when I am starting it up, delete+ctrl+alt is not working to enter the password!. Any idea to solve it?...
  9. Icons and letters weird after changing resolution.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icons and letters weird after changing resolution.: Hello,I changed the display resolution on W11 from the display settings and I realzed that the icons got darker and looked weird, so I changed it back to recommended and the icons are still weird, but what I don't understand is why everything is now pixelated. Colors are...
  10. Icons and letters weird after changing resolution.

Icons and letters weird after changing resolution.: Hello,I changed the display resolution on W11 from the display settings and I realzed that the icons got darker and looked weird, so I changed it back to recommended and the icons are still weird, but what I don't understand is why everything is now pixelated. Colors are...