Windows 10: Weird lines appearing on only microsoft appications and some browsers

Discus and support Weird lines appearing on only microsoft appications and some browsers in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am getting weird lines popping up on my MS Teams and A little on my OneNote as well as brave browser, I cannot find a fix to it and help would be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by smuckrt, Mar 10, 2021.

1. smuckrt Win User

Weird lines appearing on only microsoft appications and some browsers

I am getting weird lines popping up on my MS Teams and A little on my OneNote as well as brave browser, I cannot find a fix to it and help would be greatly appreciated

image:

Weird lines appearing on only microsoft appications and some browsers 9a1107d0-042b-476a-a495-855bb578b0df?upload=true.png

:)

smuckrt, Mar 10, 2021
  2. Jessen P Win User

Red Wavy Lines appear in edge

Hi,

I would request you to reset the edge settings and then check if it helps.

Refer the steps below to reset Edge.

Steps:-

• First of all launch Microsoft Edge Browser.

• After that click on “More action” option which is visible at top right side of the browser and you will see “Settings” option.

• Under “Settings” scroll down and you will see a button “Choose what to clear” under “Clear browsing data” option.

• Once you click on this option you will see list of feature like
    • Browsing History
    • Cookies and saved website data
    • Cached data and file
    • Download history
    • Form data
    • Password.

Please revert if the red wavy lines appear while using edge.

Thank you.

Jessen P, Mar 10, 2021
  3. Naki Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Weird lines appearing on only microsoft appications and some browsers :)

4. sttubs Win User

browser hijacked

I've removed viruses using Avast & Malwarebytes but still get browser redirects when trying to go to any Microsoft sites or update page. Any suggestions?

sttubs, Mar 10, 2021
Thema:

1. Weird lines appearing on only microsoft appications and some browsers - Similar Threads - Weird lines appearing

2. Weird display problem where horizontal lines appear

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird display problem where horizontal lines appear: Device: MSI GE76 Raider 10UH gaming laptopWhen playing video games or playing back videos, I notice this weird pattern of lines where the colours of the line are slightly brighter than the base colour. I think It's something related to Nvidia's control panel, since the...
  3. Weird display problem where horizontal lines appear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird display problem where horizontal lines appear: Device: MSI GE76 Raider 10UH gaming laptopWhen playing video games or playing back videos, I notice this weird pattern of lines where the colours of the line are slightly brighter than the base colour. I think It's something related to Nvidia's control panel, since the...
  4. Weird lines on the monitor

Weird lines on the monitor: Hi, all of a sudden my monitor HP Omen 25" 144hz using a display port connected to an assembled PC with NVIDIA 1660 running windows 10 started presenting weird subtle horizontal gray lines and I noticed almost like a drop in the video quality, I checked the settings for the...
  5. Some of the fonts in any browser appears pixelated

Some of the fonts in any browser appears pixelated: Some of the fonts in any browser appears pixelated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-of-the-fonts-in-any-browser-appears-pixelated/f0ae24b4-348d-45e3-8cce-36c0b5d92199
  6. Some of the fonts in any browser appears pixelated

in Windows 10 Customization
    Some of the fonts in any browser appears pixelated: Some of the fonts in any browser appears pixelated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-of-the-fonts-in-any-browser-appears-pixelated/f0ae24b4-348d-45e3-8cce-36c0b5d92199
  7. Some of the fonts in any browser appears pixelated

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Laptop freezes and weird lines appear after some time.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Laptop freezes and weird lines appear after some time.: Hi guys, Over the past 2 weeks, my laptop was encountering some issues and it freezes after a few minutes of use and the display went into a frenzy like the link below: IMG_1206.jpg - Google Drive I had to restart my laptop and the same issue persists after a few mins or...
  9. Weird white lines in all Microsoft apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Weird white lines in all Microsoft apps: Hi, I have an ASUS tuf fx505 dt gaming laptop. I am facing a weird issue. Whenever I launch VS code or MS teams on my laptop, they open with weird white lines all over the place, whenever I hover over those lines they disappear. This has been going on with MS teams for quite...
  10. Weird lines showing up on some applications

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Weird lines showing up on some applications: I get these weird lines around hard edges in some apps, that don't make sense. https://i.imgur.com/9RNGMzu.png The applications this has happened on include Signal, Microsoft Teams, and Europa Universalis 4....