Windows 10: Weird lines showing up on some applications

Discus and support Weird lines showing up on some applications in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I get these weird lines around hard edges in some apps, that don't make sense. https://i.imgur.com/9RNGMzu.png The applications this has happened... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ATinySpaceMarine, Apr 13, 2020.

1. Weird lines showing up on some applications

I get these weird lines around hard edges in some apps, that don't make sense.

https://i.imgur.com/9RNGMzu.png

The applications this has happened on include Signal, Microsoft Teams, and Europa Universalis 4.

:)

ATinySpaceMarine, Apr 13, 2020
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Weird lines showing up on some applications :)

3. ryanly Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Apr 13, 2020
  4. Weird lines showing up on some applications

Weird : PC suite applications panel not working !

Hi,

Quite weird....

Does this happen only when phone is connected?

Could you list all applications which are not start via panel?

miksu---01, Apr 13, 2020
Thema:

Weird lines showing up on some applications

1. Weird lines showing up on some applications - Similar Threads - Weird lines showing

2. Weird lines on the monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird lines on the monitor: Hi, all of a sudden my monitor HP Omen 25" 144hz using a display port connected to an assembled PC with NVIDIA 1660 running windows 10 started presenting weird subtle horizontal gray lines and I noticed almost like a drop in the video quality, I checked the settings for the...
  3. Laptop screen shows weird lines

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop screen shows weird lines: While using my laptop today I started getting this weird screen glitch of vertical colored gray lines . Idk how it was caused but when I switched the adjust the apperance option for best performance to let windows decide . It began to start . I have provided the images in...
  4. Laptop screen shows weird lines

Laptop screen shows weird lines: While using my laptop today I started getting this weird screen glitch of vertical colored gray lines . Idk how it was caused but when I switched the adjust the apperance option for best performance to let windows decide . It began to start . I have provided the images in...
  5. Some emojis show as line drawings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some emojis show as line drawings: HiIn the emoji panel, all emojis look great, as they should.However, when these are inputted into a multitude of applications, something goes wrong which causes some old? emojis to show up as very ugly line drawings.This behavior can be seen in almost all applications on...
  6. Some emojis show as line drawings

Some emojis show as line drawings: HiIn the emoji panel, all emojis look great, as they should.However, when these are inputted into a multitude of applications, something goes wrong which causes some old? emojis to show up as very ugly line drawings.This behavior can be seen in almost all applications on...
  7. Some emojis show as line drawings

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Typing is some application shows up a small text box

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Typing is some application shows up a small text box: I have this weird problem that I have never encountered before, when I am using the keyboard in some app like photoshop, acrobat reader, etc, this little box keeps showing up what I was typing and I have to click this little green arrow icon like to enter what I am typing....
  9. Typing is some application shows up a small text box

Typing is some application shows up a small text box: I have this weird problem that I have never encountered before, when I am using the keyboard in some app like photoshop, acrobat reader, etc, this little box keeps showing up what I was typing and I have to click this little green arrow icon like to enter what I am typing....
  10. Weird lines appearing on only microsoft appications and some browsers

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Weird lines appearing on only microsoft appications and some browsers: I am getting weird lines popping up on my MS Teams and A little on my OneNote as well as brave browser, I cannot find a fix to it and help would be greatly appreciated image: [ATTACH]...