Windows 10: Weird locking up issue

Discus and support Weird locking up issue in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey guys I posted in here some time ago, but I'm unable to find the thread so apologise for spam. I'm currently at wits end with a friends pc, I was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by anthrax2471, Jun 25, 2018.

1. Weird locking up issue

Hey guys I posted in here some time ago, but I'm unable to find the thread so apologise for spam. I'm currently at wits end with a friends pc, I was told her pc lock ups and blue screens were looking towards a ram issue, she bought a Corsair 16GB DDR3 Vengeance kit (2 8GB sticks) but when she boots up a game her pc just locks up, no BSOD just a lock up, I thought it might have been overheating but she cleaned it yesterday so can't be that, could it be a bad DIMM slot? or Hard drive related? For what it's worth shes running Windows 10 with all the updates up to date.

Thanks guys.

:)

anthrax2471, Jun 25, 2018
  2. little cat, Jun 25, 2018
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 25, 2018
  4. Weird locking up issue

Lock Screen Image Issue

Hi Kirby,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

I would suggest you to set the default pictures as the Lock Screen picture from the PC and check if it works or not.

Follow the steps below:

• In start type "settings" and press enter.
    • Select Personalize
    • From the left click on "Lock screen"
    • Select the default picture and conform by preview.
    Please do get back to us to assist you better with issue you are facing.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Jun 25, 2018
Thema:

Weird locking up issue

1. Weird locking up issue - Similar Threads - Weird locking issue

2. WEIRD ISSUE....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WEIRD ISSUE....: Hey thereso I got a really strange issue.my firefox browser is having weird lines on each corner except the top bar.and anyone tell me how to fix it?coz i tried uninstalling it and re-installing it again but nothing seems to work.I have other browsers installed but they don't...
  3. WEIRD ISSUE....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WEIRD ISSUE....: Hey thereso I got a really strange issue.my firefox browser is having weird lines on each corner except the top bar.and anyone tell me how to fix it?coz i tried uninstalling it and re-installing it again but nothing seems to work.I have other browsers installed but they don't...
  4. Weird Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird Issue: today i noticed that on every key i press he pop out on my screen and i dont know how to cancel it. if anyone could help here is a picture of how it looks. thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-issue/0cdc4598-59fe-4f21-83a4-6bf529b913f0
  5. Weird Issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weird Issue: today i noticed that on every key i press he pop out on my screen and i dont know how to cancel it. if anyone could help here is a picture of how it looks. thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-issue/0cdc4598-59fe-4f21-83a4-6bf529b913f0
  6. Weird issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Weird issues: Earlier today, my computerlaptop froze and the screen became full of large flashing red dots. After restarting, my screen started flashing between what was supposed to be on my screen and what was on my screen before the freeze. However, over time, it went away. This has...
  7. Lock screen weirdness

in Windows 10 Support
    Lock screen weirdness: Yesterday, immediately after putting a computer to sleep I must have bumped the mouse (which is set to wake the PC) and the PC woke up. Not particularly unusual, and I usually just let it go back to sleep. This time I decided to sign back in, but I couldn't. I could do...
  8. Weird issue

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Weird issue: Hi when i go to lock screen the screen goes to messed up colour's and cannot see anything but i goes away if i press windows key plus P to second second screen then i go back to pc screen only and it is correctly showing my pc any know issues :) 147951
  9. Weird Issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird Issue: Hi guys. Bit of a strange issue. Sometimes when i use a particular burning program (ConvertXTOdvd), and following closing of the program for some reason whenever i begin browsing and Firefox opens, it won't show its open on the Taskbar but will be open in the screen if that...
  10. Lock up screen issues - hang on lock up

in Windows 10 Support
    Lock up screen issues - hang on lock up: Hi All. I have a new one installed Lenovo T450s with Windows 10 Entreprise. I have joined the machine into a domain without some active GPO. When I'm at home or sitting at a customer and must unlock the screen, it takes a war! It is as if searching for the DNS server...