Windows 10: weird login screen appearance

Discus and support weird login screen appearance in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; the problem comes when I arrived at login screen. I use local account. when in login screen, it looks like in attachment --sorry for bad pic--. there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by wibowo, Sep 20, 2015.

1. wibowo Win User

weird login screen appearance

the problem comes when I arrived at login screen. I use local account. when in login screen, it looks like in attachment --sorry for bad pic--. there was password box, overlapping sign in button, and overlapping welcome animation. I have change the settings --via netplwiz-- so I can enter the desktop without password, and it also has no password, but this weird things still happen when I arrived at login screen. I still can enter the desktop after a while, but this is so weird. how can I fix this? help.

:)

wibowo, Sep 20, 2015

2. New microsoft 10 update. Stuck on grey screen with a loading sign in the middle.

I know this must be sound weird. I have same problem. But when I hold shift and click shutdown button, the login screen appears

AlfredAlbert11, Sep 20, 2015
  3. DrIceYo Win User
    Windows 10 black screen on startup

I'm having the same black screen issue on my Dell laptop with the freshly upgraded Windows 10. Interesting thing is that I can hear a chord indicating that Windows has been loaded properly, while the screen remains black.

As a workaround I pressed the power button which makes the laptop go into stand-by mode and when I press the power again to wake up, the windows login screen appears and I can login and use the pc normally. weird login screen appearance :)

It's a weird issue though.

DrIceYo, Sep 20, 2015
Thema:

weird login screen appearance

1. weird login screen appearance - Similar Threads - weird login screen

2. Login screen does not appear

in Windows 10 Support
    Login screen does not appear: Sometimes, like half of the time, when I put my laptop in sleep mode, it fails to wake up enough to display the login screen. I must do a hard restart in order for it to appear so that I may login. Any suggestions? 128995
  3. Another user appeared on login screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Another user appeared on login screen: Well, I have this problem... I had configured from netplwiz to not have to put password to start the session since I am the only one who uses the pc and I think it can not be deactivated if one has the microsoft account linked to the user of Windows. Then one day a new...
  4. Login screen and pin-box donot appear

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Login screen and pin-box donot appear: Hello, I have a custom built desktop PC running on windows 10. I was using it and I got a notification saying I needed to restart so that my drive can get repaired. I continued my work on the pc and forgot about the message, shutting it down normally after using it....
  5. Weird popup appearing frequently

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Weird popup appearing frequently: Does anyone know why does this "du.centennial" show up quite frequently on my desktop or have similar experience? I haven't been able to locate any processes running with any of those names. Could it be an add service running from within Windows? I would like to know if it is...
  6. Windows 10 login screen not appearing

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 login screen not appearing: I boot up my laptop and it gets the page that shows the date and time but when I click, the screen slides up but nothin appears. There is no box to enter my password, only three icons in the bottom right corner. I have tried holding shift and restart but that does not work....
  7. Black Screen On Login, Task Manager Won't Appear

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black Screen On Login, Task Manager Won't Appear: I've got a unique twist on the black screen of death that I can't fix. When I attempt to bring up task manager or switch user, nothing appears other than the cursor. The system also will not shut down or restart of its own volition; the power button has to be held....
  8. Login screen not appearing and safe mode doesn't work

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Login screen not appearing and safe mode doesn't work: Yesterday my laptop start up really slowly and i tried to disable all services through msconfig then restart it, the problem appear here. I cant login because login screen not appearing i tried to safe mode with Shift + restart, Shift F8 and F8 but doesnt work. I hope you...
  9. Laptop keeps rebooting before login screen appears

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop keeps rebooting before login screen appears: I am helping a friend who has an 8 year old laptop: MSI model MS-1738. Dual core pentium processor and 4 GB memory. When I start up the computer I see the windows logo and the circling dots for a few seconds. Next, somethings that looks like a black window with a white...
  10. Weird Colors on Login Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird Colors on Login Screen: HP Pavilion dv7 Laptop. Windows 10 Home 64-bit. Starting a couple of days ago, on the login screen I now see some really messed up colors. But after signing in/waiting on the login screen, they seemingly disappear after 2 minutes. Here is a video of it. S5Gv3KcjTpw...