Windows 10: weird login screen appearance

Discus and support weird login screen appearance in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; the problem comes when I arrived at login screen. I use local account. when in login screen, it looks like in attachment --sorry for bad pic--. there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by wibowo, Sep 20, 2015.

1. wibowo Win User

weird login screen appearance

the problem comes when I arrived at login screen. I use local account. when in login screen, it looks like in attachment --sorry for bad pic--. there was password box, overlapping sign in button, and overlapping welcome animation. I have change the settings --via netplwiz-- so I can enter the desktop without password, and it also has no password, but this weird things still happen when I arrived at login screen. I still can enter the desktop after a while, but this is so weird. how can I fix this? help.

:)

wibowo, Sep 20, 2015

2. New microsoft 10 update. Stuck on grey screen with a loading sign in the middle.

I know this must be sound weird. I have same problem. But when I hold shift and click shutdown button, the login screen appears

AlfredAlbert11, Sep 20, 2015
  3. DrIceYo Win User
    Windows 10 black screen on startup

I'm having the same black screen issue on my Dell laptop with the freshly upgraded Windows 10. Interesting thing is that I can hear a chord indicating that Windows has been loaded properly, while the screen remains black.

As a workaround I pressed the power button which makes the laptop go into stand-by mode and when I press the power again to wake up, the windows login screen appears and I can login and use the pc normally. weird login screen appearance :)

It's a weird issue though.

DrIceYo, Sep 20, 2015
Thema:

weird login screen appearance

1. weird login screen appearance - Similar Threads - weird login screen

2. Login Screen WILL NOT appear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login Screen WILL NOT appear: My machine boots to display the time, with the Power, Accessibility and Internet buttons down in the corner........But I cannot get the screen to appear to allow me to type in my password.What changed? I was having issues with Windows Hello, so I did a fresh install while...
  3. Login Screen WILL NOT appear

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Login Screen WILL NOT appear: My machine boots to display the time, with the Power, Accessibility and Internet buttons down in the corner........But I cannot get the screen to appear to allow me to type in my password.What changed? I was having issues with Windows Hello, so I did a fresh install while...
  4. Login Screen Doesnt appear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login Screen Doesnt appear: hello I just installed a fresh windows 10 from Microsoft website today. when I press the power button of my PC it opens my PC automatically without showing the login screen, I have password set up too the login screen appears only when I restart windows. I am getting this...
  5. Login Screen Doesnt appear

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Login Screen Doesnt appear: hello I just installed a fresh windows 10 from Microsoft website today. when I press the power button of my PC it opens my PC automatically without showing the login screen, I have password set up too the login screen appears only when I restart windows. I am getting this...
  6. Login Screen Doesnt appear

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Help , weird things appears on screen Minecraft.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Help , weird things appears on screen Minecraft.: So , i only see this on my monitor , and on older minecraft versions like 1.8.9/1.8 and more.I tested on 1.19.3 and i don't have this bug. I also tested without forge or optifine and the same bug appears.HELP! :c...
  8. Login Screen wont appear.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Login Screen wont appear.: My login screen won’t appear. I’ve tried everything from windows startup repair to trying to reinstall windows but all I get is errors. Even on safe mode the login screen won’t appear. I’ve tried sfc, rebuilding mbr, and ctrl+alt+delete but nothing works. Please help asap!...
  9. Login screen does not appear

in Windows 10 Support
    Login screen does not appear: Sometimes, like half of the time, when I put my laptop in sleep mode, it fails to wake up enough to display the login screen. I must do a hard restart in order for it to appear so that I may login. Any suggestions? 128995
  10. Weird Colors on Login Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird Colors on Login Screen: HP Pavilion dv7 Laptop. Windows 10 Home 64-bit. Starting a couple of days ago, on the login screen I now see some really messed up colors. But after signing in/waiting on the login screen, they seemingly disappear after 2 minutes. Here is a video of it. S5Gv3KcjTpw...