Windows 10: Weird Menu Bar Problem

Discus and support Weird Menu Bar Problem in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The menu bar i.e. File - Edit...etc. in just two applications is corrupted somehow. I can click on File and Edit and the dropdown works fine, but when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by danesk, Jan 20, 2022.

1. danesk Win User

Weird Menu Bar Problem

The menu bar i.e. File - Edit...etc. in just two applications is corrupted somehow. I can click on File and Edit and the dropdown works fine, but when clicking any other item, the dropdown flashes on and off and then a completely different dropdown appears. I am unable to use any option in the desired dropdowns. This occurs only in Photoshop and Luminar Neo both image editing apps, and not in any other apps.Perhaps related, shortly before this happened I tweaked font and image sizes using Windows Key + U. This may have caused it, but returning those settings to default did not solve the is

:)

danesk, Jan 20, 2022

2. Menu Bar for IE10

Hi CherylPree,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I see that you need to find the menu bar in Internet 10.
    The menu bar can be turned on or off in Internet Explorer. Here's how to display the menu bar if it is turned off.

Please follow the below steps and check if it helps,

To display the menus temporarily

• In the search box, type Internet Explorer, and then, in the list of results, click
      Internet Explorer.
    • Press Alt.
    To display the menus permanently

• In the search box, type Internet Explorer, and then, in the list of results, click
      Internet Explorer.
    • Click the View button, point to Toolbars, and then click
      Menu Bar.
    Reply us if you have further queries we will be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Jan 20, 2022
  3. ron815 Win User
    Menu bar.

I found the problem. I didn't give y'all all the info. I recently went to Firefox 64 bit instead of the 32 bit. The 64 fonts on the menu bar were set on a small font. Ordinarily, y'alls suggestions would have applied. I set the fonts to default and now it's bigger. Thanks again for your suggestions.

ron815, Jan 20, 2022
  4. huffman Win User

Weird Menu Bar Problem

Show Menu Bar in Edge

I went thru the steps to import the Menu Bar from IE into Edge.

The menu bar does NOT show in Edge. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

huffman, Jan 20, 2022
Thema:

Weird Menu Bar Problem

1. Weird Menu Bar Problem - Similar Threads - Weird Menu Bar

2. Weird Menu Bar Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Weird Menu Bar Problem: The menu bar i.e. File - Edit...etc. in just two applications is corrupted somehow. I can click on File and Edit and the dropdown works fine, but when clicking any other item, the dropdown flashes on and off and then a completely different dropdown appears. I am unable to use...
  3. Weird Menu Bar Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird Menu Bar Problem: The menu bar i.e. File - Edit...etc. in just two applications is corrupted somehow. I can click on File and Edit and the dropdown works fine, but when clicking any other item, the dropdown flashes on and off and then a completely different dropdown appears. I am unable to use...
  4. Weird problems with windows 10 search bar.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird problems with windows 10 search bar.: Every time I click on my windows search bar it will auto scroll(?) through every option leaving me unavailable to type or even use it. (https://i.imgur.com/uzQP1v6.gif ) Short gif showing the problem. I've unplugged my KB and mouse, restarted windows explorer , and it still...
  5. Help! Weird input/menu problems!

Help! Weird input/menu problems!: I am having weird intermittent problems where it seems like windows thinks a key is being pressed repeatedly. Mostly it thinks the 3 key is being pressed but sometimes it seems to think ctrl or down arrow is being held down. And once it just wouldn't let me open the start...
  6. Weird Bars on Desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weird Bars on Desktop: Ok, so after a while these weird bars show up on my desktop and the icons disappear. When I do restart Explorer it does fix it but it is only temporary. Here is a photo of it. I put a circle of where it is.[ATTACH]...
  7. Problem with Start menu and Search bar

Problem with Start menu and Search bar: From these two days, I can't open search menu and when ever I click on start menu the explorer restarts. I can't even open some apps(now in Insider build 20H2). submitted by /u/itsme_shibintmz [link] [comments]...
  8. Very weird problem and only happens at the start menu

Very weird problem and only happens at the start menu: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MoeNancy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e6el29/very_weird_problem_and_only_happens_at_the_start/
  9. weird problems with start menu and settings

weird problems with start menu and settings: Its my first post in this subreddit so be kind. I do tech support, so for me this one is weird In the last couple of days my main win10 machine has problem with the start power icon having no effect(right clicking works) and if i go to settings i can't type anything into the...
  10. weird moveable bars

in Windows 10 Customization
    weird moveable bars: Is it just me or is there weird grey bars on other peoples desktops because their is 2 on my screen and they won't go away unless I shutdown I guess also I can move and drag them and I have no apps open when I saw them...