Windows 10: Weird message about 2021 reminder - not visible, can't edit

Discus and support Weird message about 2021 reminder - not visible, can't edit in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I tried to set a reminder via Cortana for April 2021. Fine, spoke to Cortana, reminder accepted. But when I clicked 'Edit this reminder' -... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by dalchina, Oct 8, 2020.

1. dalchina Win User

Weird message about 2021 reminder - not visible, can't edit

Hi, I tried to set a reminder via Cortana for April 2021. Fine, spoke to Cortana, reminder accepted.

But when I clicked 'Edit this reminder' - nothing.

This is what I see in Calendar: (the event isn't shown as those in 2020 are)

Weird message about 2021 reminder - not visible, can't edit [​IMG]

We aren't able to show you some of the events in this time range. But they're still there - they're available via your account provider.

Now just who is my account provider?

If you've seen anything like this.. please let me know. Thanks.
    18362.720 (yes, old- staying on this older build for now for 3rd party compatibility reasons).

This is far from unknown, apparently - e.g. searching for that message which I've provided as text -> e.g.

Can't see Win 10 Calendar events 6 months hence. (Although they ARE there.) | Windows 10 Forums

Is this fixed in 2004?

This seems to be a hint:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/all/microsoft-calendar-missing-events/c763c7d1-3a92-4e0d-870d-6d4c5f4dc6a0

I use a non-MS email address as my live id login.

:)

dalchina, Oct 8, 2020

2. Windows 10 Pro and Ergnomic Break Reminder

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Do you remember installing any break reminder software?

It looks like it is a pop up from a break reminder software.

I suggest you to look for this in Programs in features and uninstall it if do not use it.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run Command

• Type Appwiz.cpl and hit enter

• Search for the programs and un-install it.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Oct 8, 2020
  3. Cannot reactivate Completed Cortana Reminders in Windows 10

Hi Adrian,

Cortana is your digital agent that will help you doing your daily tasks. To sort out your concern, we suggest that you follow these steps on how to manage
    Cortana Reminders:

• Open Cortana, then click the hamburger button and select
      Reminders on your phone or click Notebook and select
      Reminders on your Windows 10 PC.
    • You'll find all your reminders sorted by date, click on it and modify according to your preference.

Let us know if the suggestion works for you.

Joseph Ban, Oct 8, 2020
  4. K7AAY Win User

See all reminders in Windows 10

As suggested in Microsoft's post "Get reminders from Cortana", open the Cortana window and choose Notebook > Reminders for that list.

K7AAY, Oct 8, 2020
Thema:

1. Weird message about 2021 reminder - not visible, can't edit - Similar Threads - Weird message 2021

2. Windows Is Weird About Cursors

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Is Weird About Cursors: So You Can Drag your mouse to right it disappears but when i drag it to the left side of the screen it doesnt disappear??! What Is Going on Microsoft should fix that Also this bug is in windows for literally a long time How is this still not fixed? submitted by...
  3. Is fai.music.metaservices.microsoft.com down for good? 2021 Edition by Gerry L Edited by...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is fai.music.metaservices.microsoft.com down for good? 2021 Edition by Gerry L Edited by...: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/profile/78a39a56-bd7f-47e1-8635-e918337a0863PO4760Dear Gerry,during a previous Windows Update fai.music.metaservices.microsoft.com was replaced to musicmatch-ssl.xboxlive.com.I found this was not giving the same convenience as metaservices...
  4. Is fai.music.metaservices.microsoft.com down for good? 2021 Edition by Gerry L Edited by...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is fai.music.metaservices.microsoft.com down for good? 2021 Edition by Gerry L Edited by...: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/profile/78a39a56-bd7f-47e1-8635-e918337a0863PO4760Dear Gerry,during a previous Windows Update fai.music.metaservices.microsoft.com was replaced to musicmatch-ssl.xboxlive.com.I found this was not giving the same convenience as metaservices...
  5. Weird question about folders

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird question about folders: Ok, so this is going to sound weird but I have tried and did not find info on the internet. I am wondering if it is possible through some extension or whatever to change folder view. Instead of showing all folder content neatly organized I would like to be able to place every...
  6. Reminder: CodePlex Archive will be shut down after July 1st, 2021

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reminder: CodePlex Archive will be shut down after July 1st, 2021: CodePlex Archive will be shut down after July 1st, 2021. CodePlex was Microsoft's free, open source project hosting site, which ran from 2006 through 2017. The site has been in archive mode for 3 years. We now encourage customers to use Github for their open source project...
  7. Internet Cutting Out- weird message about cache.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Internet Cutting Out- weird message about cache.: Hi Microsoft community- For the last couple of months, I've been having a weird problem on my Lenovo desktop where the internet will sometimes be labeled as connected but with 'no internet.' This happens at seemingly random times. Sometimes, 4+ other devices will be on zoom/...
  8. Weird error message

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weird error message: When I log in as the admin on my Windows 10 PC, I get this weird error message. What do I need to fix? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-error-message/b13e587d-4727-4668-ac6e-056a9593e805
  9. Cortana can't make a reminder

in Cortana
    Cortana can't make a reminder: Hi, I spend most of my time on my Windows PC, so I used Cortana many times before for basic tasks like a reminder, unit conversion, world time, etc... after the new Cortana's change cannot be considered as an update in the windows 2004 version, I was not able to activate...
  10. sync reminder message

in Windows 10 Customization
    sync reminder message: I posted a question about this a while back. I'm still having the same problem. A message pops up that sends me to Settings to sync my devices. I've already tried the opt-out function. I don't want to sync my devices. Is there any way to keep this message from popping up?...