Windows 10: Weird Message During Startup, is there a way to turn it off?

Discus and support Weird Message During Startup, is there a way to turn it off? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Coocoocow [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Coocoocow, Dec 8, 2019.

1. Weird Message During Startup, is there a way to turn it off?

/u/Coocoocow, Dec 8, 2019
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Dec 8, 2019
  3. pigulici Win User
    Pc problem, randomly doesn't turn on sometimes.

"
    Fast startup is a feature in Windows that helps your computer start faster. You can use the following steps to enable or disable fast startup.

• Type Control Panel in the search box.
    • Click Control Panel.
    • Click Power Options.
    • Click Choose what the power buttons do.
    • Click Change settings that are currently unavailable.
    • Scroll down to Shutdown settings and uncheck Turn on fast startup.
    • Click Save changes."

pigulici, Dec 8, 2019
  4. tuunade98 Win User

Weird Message During Startup, is there a way to turn it off?

Pc problem, randomly doesn't turn on sometimes.

I turned it off i'll report back if problem still persists. Do you guys have any other ideas as well, just in case this doesn't work..

EDIT: sorry for double post

tuunade98, Dec 8, 2019
Thema:

Weird Message During Startup, is there a way to turn it off?

1. Weird Message During Startup, is there a way to turn it off? - Similar Threads - Weird Message During

2. computer turns off during update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    computer turns off during update: I was trying to download windows 11 preview today and at 50% done it turned off without my touching itive had this before with updates and it allways turns off at 50% done. is there a way to fix this...
  3. Is there a way to turn this off

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to turn this off: [ATTACH] This is in the setting and it's kinda annoying because I never use this stuff beside Windows Update and I also use Edge but that Web browsing thing and Reward keeps appearing. Is there a way to turn it off?...
  4. Turned off during installing

Turned off during installing: Hi I just sold my pc to someone. The person arrived to collect but my pc still resetting. He had to wait outside my house. After 15 min the reset percentage finally reached 100% and I told him I'm packing it up then the screen changed to light blue background "installing...
  5. Monitor off during startup.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Monitor off during startup.: So, when I turn on my desktop PC, my monitor doesn't turn on before the login screen. But my PC is clearly on since I can actually go into the BIOS settings, the monitor just isn't on, I can tell because it never gets to the login screen. GPU: GTX 1080 CPU: Intel i7-8700K...
  6. Pc turned off during reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc turned off during reset: I was resetting my pc to sell then The screen froze and about 10 minutes later it turned off and now every time I turn it back on a page comes up saying my pc had an unexpected restart and says press ok to download windows and every time I press ok it does the same thing over...
  7. Shift turns on and off weirdly+ more

Shift turns on and off weirdly+ more: Recently out of no where my laptop decided to just break with its shift key. Every key that isn’t a letter acts like shift is on for example forward slash now always does question mark and when I use shift then press it, it does nothing. My numbers at the top do their shift...
  8. Laptop turned off during an update

Laptop turned off during an update: My laptop turned off during a windows 10 update and now every time i try to turn it on, it tells me that it is reverting the changes and restarts again. It has been in a loop like this forever now, is there a way to fix this?...
  9. Turned off during recovery

Turned off during recovery: My pc, doesn't load windows after.it switched of during windows recovery, it shows a brand's logo and a blank scrensafter it doesn't show a windows logo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turned-off-during-recovery/5e1cca7c-5358-4403-93f2-d7a4fc46c4b0
  10. Keyboard Gets Turned Off During Windows 10 Startup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard Gets Turned Off During Windows 10 Startup: I don't know if this problem is caused because of latest Windows 10 update or not, but lately I noticed when I turn on my PC, or even restart, my keyboard (Corsair K70) gets turned off, while my mouse still working fine. This is the period after bios & logo, when both...