Windows 10: Weird message when opening apps

Discus and support Weird message when opening apps in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When I open apps on my computer I get this message. Can someone help me?[IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JonathanTodd3, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Weird message when opening apps

When I open apps on my computer I get this message. Can someone help me?Weird message when opening apps [​IMG]

:)

JonathanTodd3, Jul 9, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Weird message when opening apps :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jul 9, 2020
  3. error message when opening camera app

Hello Gary,

There are several possible reasons why you are receiving an error message when you open the camera app on your device one of it is a hardware issue. For us to be able to isolate your concern, kindly answer these questions:

• Are you receiving an error code aside from the message?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

We will be waiting for an update.

Gerald Mal, Jul 9, 2020
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Weird message when opening apps

Error message 'you'll need a new app to open this ms-windows-store'

Hi Adam,

A possible factor why you're having this issue is due to a corrupted app file. To better isolate your concern, Answer the following questions below:

• Did you get any error messages when you're trying to open Windows Store apps?
    • Which version of Windows are you using?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps on this article:
    How to re-register Windows Store Apps in Windows 10 / 8.
    It will provide steps in re-registering Windows Store Apps.

Let us know if you need additional assistance.

Rose Cal, Jul 9, 2020
Thema:

Weird message when opening apps

1. Weird message when opening apps - Similar Threads - Weird message opening

2. 'camera is in use on another app' message in whatsapp even when no apps are open.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    'camera is in use on another app' message in whatsapp even when no apps are open.: Telegram is always using audio and camera even if I close the app after opening it. 'camera in use' message shows on whatsapp video call even if no other apps are open . i have to restart the computer and open Whatsapp first to make it work again. If telegram is opened once,...
  3. 'camera is in use on another app' message in whatsapp even when no apps are open.

in Windows 10 Customization
    'camera is in use on another app' message in whatsapp even when no apps are open.: Telegram is always using audio and camera even if I close the app after opening it. 'camera in use' message shows on whatsapp video call even if no other apps are open . i have to restart the computer and open Whatsapp first to make it work again. If telegram is opened once,...
  4. 'camera is in use on another app' message in whatsapp even when no apps are open.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Weird Blue Background that stuck with apps open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird Blue Background that stuck with apps open: My screen just blue with oprea open.I started my laptop up and it came on a blue screen. The task bar was gone. Do you know how to solve it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-blue-background-that-stuck-with-apps-open/74a25256-38b5-4f1f-b163-f138dc2c2d5d
  6. i can't open the windows security app when i open it it shows me the a message that the app...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can't open the windows security app when i open it it shows me the a message that the app...: this is the message that appear https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-the-windows-security-app-when-i-open/623236bf-9d6e-46b5-88d3-3bf9163d22a3
  7. i can't open the windows security app when i open it it shows me the a message that the app...

i can't open the windows security app when i open it it shows me the a message that the app...: this is the message that appear https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-the-windows-security-app-when-i-open/623236bf-9d6e-46b5-88d3-3bf9163d22a3
  8. Weird error message

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weird error message: When I log in as the admin on my Windows 10 PC, I get this weird error message. What do I need to fix? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-error-message/b13e587d-4727-4668-ac6e-056a9593e805
  9. Error message when trying to open saved files or apps

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error message when trying to open saved files or apps: This file does not have an app associated with it for opening this action. Please install an app or, if one is already installed , create an association in the Default Apps Settings Page. It doesn't matter whether it's a PDF, a Word or Excel file...
  10. Photo APP "weird" sharing content message

Photo APP "weird" sharing content message: I notice that every time i save an edited image with Photo i have a spooky message "Salvataggio e condivisione del contenuto in corso ..." which more or less translate to: "saving and content sharing ..." what content is it sharing to what/who ? quite a weird message....