Windows 10: Weird mouse behavior

Discus and support Weird mouse behavior in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello. My mouse has started working very weird today (and not only this mouse, I have tried another one to see if it's just problem with this one). So... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Everaz, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Everaz Win User

Weird mouse behavior

Hello. My mouse has started working very weird today (and not only this mouse, I have tried another one to see if it's just problem with this one). So to start: It clicks its scroll itself. Sometimes it's just fine and sometimes it just clicks it itself. It's really frustrating because e.g. it closes the tabs instead of switching between them. It clicks scroll instead of right or left buttons. It may be working an hour with no issues and then just suddenly start to freak out.
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
    i7-3770
    It's not the mouse problem. I have tested 2 of them. None have had a problem like that before. It's not the problem with usb ports, tested a few. I didn't install any updates to windows before it started to not work properly.

:)

Everaz, Nov 8, 2018
  2. Rey Cam Win User

Mouse without borders mouse behavior issue

Hi David,

Erratic mouse behaviors may be a caused by a corrupted software or a defective device. Hence, we would like to know more:

• Have you done any changes on your computer?
    • Are we working on a wired or a wireless device?
    • If it is a wired device, have you tried a different USB port?
    • Have you used a different mouse and check if the issue persist?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?

Meanwhile, kindly check Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows. At the bottom page is a topic
    about Hardware Troubleshooter Drivers. Please find the steps on how to update a device driver using Windows Update.

Keep us updated with the status of the issue and we'll be glad to assist you further.

Rey Cam, Nov 8, 2018
  3. teh0wner Win User
    Weird behavior while charging

Supplied charger when charging on normal wall socket.. Weird behavior :S

teh0wner, Nov 8, 2018
  4. Weird mouse behavior

touchpad scroll showing weird behavior

My touchpad has the two-fingers to scroll a page thing enabled. I don't know why but it started showing weird behaviors recently. I usually use a mouse so I didn't notice till recently but every third scroll, the page scrolls in the opposite direction of
    the last two.....

What is going on? How can I fix this?

foolme_bear, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

Weird mouse behavior

1. Weird mouse behavior - Similar Threads - Weird mouse behavior

2. Weird keyboard behavior

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird keyboard behavior: When I pressed - key it becomes backspace too, when I pressed : key it clicks enter too, when I pressed ? key clicks Shift too. Anyone can please help me? I suspect it's something to do with Fn key shortcut but searching online doesn't give any clues.I tried uninstalling...
  3. Weird keyboard behavior

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird keyboard behavior: When I pressed - key it becomes backspace too, when I pressed : key it clicks enter too, when I pressed ? key clicks Shift too. Anyone can please help me? I suspect it's something to do with Fn key shortcut but searching online doesn't give any clues.I tried uninstalling...
  4. Weird keyboard behavior

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Weird PowerShell behavior

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird PowerShell behavior: So, every once in a while I see powershell flashing on the screen. It just opens real quick and closes right after. It's so fast I can't even react to it. Now that I was playing a game I was thrown to desktop game went paused and I guess the powershell soft-crashed since it...
  6. Weird PowerShell behavior

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird PowerShell behavior: So, every once in a while I see powershell flashing on the screen. It just opens real quick and closes right after. It's so fast I can't even react to it. Now that I was playing a game I was thrown to desktop game went paused and I guess the powershell soft-crashed since it...
  7. Weird PowerShell behavior

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Weird mouse behavior

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weird mouse behavior: [ATTACH]Hello! I am experiencing some weird things with my mouse. Its kinda hard to explain so I have made a gif. Hope it will be clear by showing it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-mouse-behavior/254eb263-a502-4443-b4a0-85f873752e91
  9. Weird HDMI behavior

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird HDMI behavior: Hi, I have an HP Envy laptop. The HDMI port only works if I take the following steps. Close the lid Plug the HDMI cable in Re-open the lid If I don't follow those steps, the hdmi port doesn't work. Is there any way that anyone knows to fix this weird behavior? submitted...
  10. Weird screen behavior

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird screen behavior: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/cxcris [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fvnrx2/weird_screen_behavior/

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mouse weird behaviour

2. touchpad weird behaviour

3. weird mouse windows