Windows 10: weird moveable bars

Discus and support weird moveable bars in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is it just me or is there weird grey bars on other peoples desktops because their is 2 on my screen and they won't go away unless I shutdown I guess... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by l_imvader, Dec 17, 2018.

1. l_imvader Win User

weird moveable bars

Is it just me or is there weird grey bars on other peoples desktops because their is 2 on my screen and they won't go away unless I shutdown I guess also I can move and drag them and I have no apps open when I saw them

:)

l_imvader, Dec 17, 2018

2. Cannot modify Task Bar settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will be happy to assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue persists.

• Right click on the Task Bar.
    • Uncheck the option " Lock the Taskbar."

Hope this helps.

Arvind Ram, Dec 17, 2018
  3. JayPhi Win User
    Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"?

Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list.

After playing around with this feature and pinning and unpinning many dummy contacts, it's rather annoying to see them in the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the "My People" icon in the taskbar.

JayPhi, Dec 17, 2018
  4. weird moveable bars

TPU review scroll bar

I was wondering if there was any specific reason the buttons to scroll down the list of reviews was stuck in the bottom left-hand corner? Whenever I want to read reviews, I always have to move my cursor and aim it at a small arrow that scrolls the reviews... I'd suggest that instead of making the arrows small and in a corner, it would be better placed to the sides of the review bar.

Something like this (yes, I know it's crappy but it took 5min to make):

weird moveable bars tpu.png

anticlutch, Dec 17, 2018
Thema:

weird moveable bars

1. weird moveable bars - Similar Threads - weird moveable bars

2. Weird Menu Bar Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird Menu Bar Problem: The menu bar i.e. File - Edit...etc. in just two applications is corrupted somehow. I can click on File and Edit and the dropdown works fine, but when clicking any other item, the dropdown flashes on and off and then a completely different dropdown appears. I am unable to use...
  3. Weird Menu Bar Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Weird Menu Bar Problem: The menu bar i.e. File - Edit...etc. in just two applications is corrupted somehow. I can click on File and Edit and the dropdown works fine, but when clicking any other item, the dropdown flashes on and off and then a completely different dropdown appears. I am unable to use...
  4. Weird Menu Bar Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Search bar looking weird

in Windows 10 Customization
    Search bar looking weird: [ATTACH] This is what my search thing looks like, what happened? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-bar-looking-weird/2c83f2b5-ee2f-4914-8178-e7fffa613922
  6. Weird Search Bar Bug

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird Search Bar Bug: So basically when I opened up my windows, I was opening discord in the search bar when I was greeted with this [img] [img] [img] So I searched it up and there were only 3 results and none of them worked. I tried deleting and reloading the icon cache it didn't work, I...
  7. Game bar acting weird

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game bar acting weird: I am having a lot of trouble in the Xbox Game Bar Captures. So this glitch only happens on Roblox, for some reason, and it puts these giant black borders around the actual recording. Is there any way to fix this? Because it really messes up my videos. Thank you!...
  8. Weird Bars on Desktop AGAIN

Weird Bars on Desktop AGAIN: I made a post on this a couple days ago Weird Bars on Desktop and after me and WilliamDz were able to "fix" it I thought it was over. I was wrong. Any more ideas or new ideas? Here is a .nfo file if needed System Info File. Here is a picture.[ATTACH]...
  9. Weird Bars on Desktop

Weird Bars on Desktop: Ok, so after a while these weird bars show up on my desktop and the icons disappear. When I do restart Explorer it does fix it but it is only temporary. Here is a photo of it. I put a circle of where it is.[ATTACH]...
  10. Weird search bar is in the taskbar..

Weird search bar is in the taskbar..: One day i was just doing computer things and this weird search bar thing came up on my task bar.. Here it is: https://postimg.cc/xk7Jx31h And also, ever since this popped up cortana stopped working as in i cant type anything in cortana... This search bar does...