Windows 10: Weird moving lines and Texture GTA 5

Discus and support Weird moving lines and Texture GTA 5 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Can somebody help me to fix this issue. r/GTAV... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/sidharthkpv, Dec 29, 2020.

1. gta 5 xbox 360 digital download

• bra
    • jag vill ha gta5
    • för at jag gillar gta 5

HirabidHirabidian, Dec 29, 2020
  2. GTA 5 black screen problem

Hi Vlado,

To get better clarity on the issue, kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you experiencing this issue only with GTA 5 or with any other games on Windows 10?
    • Has it ever worked before with Windows 10?
    • Have you tried running the GTA 5 in compatibility mode?
    • How are you trying to access the game? Is it from Windows Store, Xbox app, or desktop application?

We look forward to your response.

Monica Cam, Dec 29, 2020
  3. Pavan_N Win User

Weird moving lines and Texture GTA 5

how to run gta in windows 10

Hi Shashwat,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Which version of GTA are you using?
    • Is the issue specific to GTA game?
    • When you say 'cannot run on 600*400*32' are you referring to screen resolution?

If yes I suggest you to follow the steps below and check.

• Type Change the Screen resolution on Search
      and hit Enter.
    • Under Resolution change to Recommended settings.

Do let us know if you are able to play GTA game in Windows 10. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Dec 29, 2020
Thema:

Weird moving lines and Texture GTA 5

1. Weird moving lines and Texture GTA 5 - Similar Threads - Weird moving lines

2. Weird textures in apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird textures in apps: I started to exprience somw weird textures appearing in some of the apps on my notebook Asus ROG G513QC HN014. It onlly appears in some of the apps, for example Microsoft Teams. The texture apperes in blocks. When i click on a block the texture it disappears but when i click...
  3. Weird textures in apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird textures in apps: I started to exprience somw weird textures appearing in some of the apps on my notebook Asus ROG G513QC HN014. It onlly appears in some of the apps, for example Microsoft Teams. The texture apperes in blocks. When i click on a block the texture it disappears but when i click...
  4. Weird textures in apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Weird texture glitches

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird texture glitches: I have been getting strange texture glitches recently.They seem to change color if i tab out and back in, or disapear entirely.They look like this:This is the texture glitch:This is what it's supposed to look like:This is another texture glitch:This is what it's supposed to...
  6. Weird texture glitches

Weird texture glitches: I have been getting strange texture glitches recently.They seem to change color if i tab out and back in, or disapear entirely.They look like this:This is the texture glitch:This is what it's supposed to look like:This is another texture glitch:This is what it's supposed to...
  7. Gta 5 on pc

Gta 5 on pc: Hello, i have a question. Can you download gta 5 on pc if you already bought the game on the microsoft store?i had it on my xbox before it doesn't appear iwhen i search for it in the microsoft store. Does anyone know?...
  8. Weird texture bug

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird texture bug: [ATTACH] This weird texture bug happens in some applications i run, has anyone else experienced this? https://preview.redd.it/wwdk379iqu351.png?width=1247&format=png&auto=webp&s=6f6d8e47571346666c2b6d3efe7c74024e13fa06 submitted by /u/CrEcz [link] [comments]...
  9. GTA 5 Lagging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA 5 Lagging: [IMG]My problem not solved after updating Windows. I having same problem memory continuously increasing while playing only gta 5, you can see in the above picture. So try to give me some idea's to solve memory leaking....
  10. Gta 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gta 5: Does anyone get fps drops while driving around in the city? Is there any solution to this? Specs : 8gb ram, core i5 2nd gen (2.4 with turbo boost upto 3.2 Ghz) AMD Radeon 6770M 2gb GDDR5 Intel HD 3000 2gb Windows 10 Insider Pro Preview 6093