Windows 10: "Weird...Never seen this before"

Discus and support "Weird...Never seen this before" in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When transferring more than a few files from one folder or drive to another I would always see a progress bar showing the percentage of files... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AFTommy, Dec 31, 2015.

1. AFTommy Win User

"Weird...Never seen this before"

When transferring more than a few files from one folder or drive to another I would always see a progress bar showing the percentage of files transferred and a guestimate of what's left to go. That dialogue, progress bar and transfer information no longer appears in Explorer.This happened suddenly no warning or update involved.
    Now I have to wait patiently to see if all info has transferred. Any help is appreciated.

:)

AFTommy, Dec 31, 2015

2. " Nokia Simple " theme - where it this theme?

hi,

Some days ago on page
    http://ea.mobile.nokia.com/content/spin/ea/6120c/en/theme/index.xhtml
    or in phone (nokia 6120c) themes/general/download themes/ was very cool theme (light cream white, black fonts) " Nokia Simple ", now its dissapear from this site. Where i can get it?
    or maybe somebody has it and could send to me.

thx

szympek123, Dec 31, 2015
  3. okinawa---01, Dec 31, 2015
  4. BunnyJ New Member

If you're using the new insider build that's a known issue.

BunnyJ, Dec 31, 2015
  5. AFTommy Win User
    Thank you Bunny. I love Windows 10 but I'm beginning to believe the answer to some issues is the NO answer and MS is unwilling to fix them. It took them over 10 years to add themes or colors to OUTLOOK and there were blogs and messages in almost every forum asking. No reply. Microsoft does what Microsoft wants...we have less voice as time goes by. I am disheartened by a company I have defended. Every upgrade brings a new "KNOWN ISSUE". Who is in the KNOWN? I am an "insider" I'm NOT in the know except with your response I'd would have never been aware.

AFTommy, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. "Weird...Never seen this before" - Similar Threads - Weird Never before

2. Recovery key screen-never seen before

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recovery key screen-never seen before: I have same issue. Blue screen shows at bottom of message-“Recover key ID” 9A9CC6A2…Is this the key I need?How do I enter alpha characters??Numeric is Fx keysThanks...
  3. Weird flicker I've never seen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Weird flicker I've never seen: Hi I recently tried to reset my pc and it has never been able to the last three time but this last time it crashed. Now I get this weird flicker every second and it seems to reset my screen and reverse any actions. EX: I login while it's flickering soon enough I'm on a new...
  4. Weird flicker I've never seen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird flicker I've never seen: Hi I recently tried to reset my pc and it has never been able to the last three time but this last time it crashed. Now I get this weird flicker every second and it seems to reset my screen and reverse any actions. EX: I login while it's flickering soon enough I'm on a new...
  5. Weird flicker I've never seen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. I've never seen it, before?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've never seen it, before?: My computer is a, Dell laptop.Running windows 10And for some reason, I get this message?I've never seen it, before?Is this something, to do with my rights?What do I, have to do. To, fix it?Thanks, for reading . . . Jerry...
  7. I've never seen it, before?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I've never seen it, before?: My computer is a, Dell laptop.Running windows 10And for some reason, I get this message?I've never seen it, before?Is this something, to do with my rights?What do I, have to do. To, fix it?Thanks, for reading . . . Jerry...
  8. I've never seen it, before?

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Never seen this before lol.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Never seen this before lol.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/comii_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hsvctc/never_seen_this_before_lol/
  10. Windows crash I've never seen before

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows crash I've never seen before: I've googled everything and have not found anything even close. I am running an almost new PC laptop with Windows 10 and all updates. Everything was running perfectly. Today I bought a new monitor that connect through HDMI. I tried it out, all was well and I turned my...