Windows 10: Weird new admin

Discus and support Weird new admin in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; my account has been compromised along with all my electronic devices and shut down. I have a new administrator on my laptop that I did not add and now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DKS925, Sep 27, 2020.

1. DKS925 Win User

Weird new admin

my account has been compromised along with all my electronic devices and shut down. I have a new administrator on my laptop that I did not add and now I can't change or add anything I cannot even restore it. Can somebody please tell me how I can do this even the BitLocker is not working

Dell XPS 13

windows 10

iPhone XR

Gmail, hotmail, Yahoo accounts

:)

DKS925, Sep 27, 2020
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Sep 27, 2020
  3. freeboy Win User
    admin password?

ok changed added admin password for d in safe mode!
    Ok, now this is weird: XP repair will not accept my new password! WTF?

freeboy, Sep 27, 2020
  4. Bree Win User

Weird new admin

running DOS as ADMIN

I suggested that in post #4 but @bromberg doesn't seem to have tried it yet...

Thema:

Weird new admin

1. Weird new admin - Similar Threads - Weird admin

2. Windows search weird bug

in Cortana
    Windows search weird bug: I'm getting this weird bug where the microsoft search results appears when I try to use my search bar as below.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-search-weird-bug/08f30435-8d35-4651-9baf-7d33deb09f4f
  3. Weird BSOD with new monitor

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird BSOD with new monitor: About 3 days ago I got a new monitor its 170hz and 1440p since then when I play Microsoft flight simulator and watch YouTube videos at the exact same time my video glitches on YouTube and my entire pc freezes and crashes with the bsod (DPC_WATCHDOGS_VIOLATION). upon further...
  4. Weird recurring problem: can't click anything until Cortana is killed via Task Manager

Weird recurring problem: can't click anything until Cortana is killed via Task Manager: Randomly happens every couple of weeks. I suddenly can't click anything. I can't even close any window that's open. I have to press ctrl-alt-dlt, and use my arrow keys to go to Cortana (since I can't click or scroll anything) and kill it. Another issue is that I also can't...
  5. Weird Bluetooth LE Device Unremovable & Unrenamable From Bluetooth Devices...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Weird Bluetooth LE Device Unremovable & Unrenamable From Bluetooth Devices...: Hi there, I recently upgraded the wifi chip which also controls Bluetooth on my Dell XPS 15 9570 to an Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX200 which has resulted in some Bluetooth errors. I had no issues physically installing the new chip and I downloaded the required drivers afterwards. After...
  6. Weird Program Interface and Animations

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Weird Program Interface and Animations: Apparently that isn't normal. I need a solution, please! [media] 167333
  7. Weird behavior on magic packet comptur wakeup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Weird behavior on magic packet comptur wakeup: I have TP-Link TL-WPA8630P v2.0.3.b36564 as my router. MacBook Pro 16" 2019 is connected to that router via ethernet. If I launch a little program called "WOL - Magic Packet Sender", put it in Receive mode, send magic packet to MacBook, the program will immediately say "Magic...
  8. Scaling in apps are weird after upgrading to 2004

Scaling in apps are weird after upgrading to 2004: A client of mine have a Yoga 3 pro. After he updated to Windows 10 2004, from 1909 the following application has scaling problems: TI-Nspire CX CAS Student Software Logger pro 3.12 Reinstalling the programs doesn't work, and reseting systemwide scaling settings doesn't...
  9. Got some tiny weird Icon on my desktop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Got some tiny weird Icon on my desktop: Hi, I got very tiny weird ICON on my desktop. When I tired to click on it nothing happened, but it vanished once i closed my excel sheet and few other documents. I tried to regenerate the issue, but of no luck. I just want to know what is that....
  10. Recently i was messing around with display settings for fps but now my apps have this weird...

Recently i was messing around with display settings for fps but now my apps have this weird...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ElNico5 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jjx1ss/recently_i_was_messing_around_with_display/