Windows 10: Weird new admin

Discus and support Weird new admin in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; my account has been compromised along with all my electronic devices and shut down. I have a new administrator on my laptop that I did not add and now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DKS925, Sep 27, 2020.

1. DKS925 Win User

Weird new admin

my account has been compromised along with all my electronic devices and shut down. I have a new administrator on my laptop that I did not add and now I can't change or add anything I cannot even restore it. Can somebody please tell me how I can do this even the BitLocker is not working

Dell XPS 13

windows 10

iPhone XR

Gmail, hotmail, Yahoo accounts

:)

DKS925, Sep 27, 2020
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Sep 27, 2020
  3. freeboy Win User
    admin password?

ok changed added admin password for d in safe mode!
    Ok, now this is weird: XP repair will not accept my new password! WTF?

freeboy, Sep 27, 2020
  4. Bree Win User

Weird new admin

running DOS as ADMIN

I suggested that in post #4 but @bromberg doesn't seem to have tried it yet...

Thema:

Weird new admin

1. Weird new admin - Similar Threads - Weird admin

2. Computer Acting Weird

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Acting Weird: Issues:After numerous attempts to troubleshoot my computer issues, I've reached a point of frustration and surrender. Recently, I replaced the RAM due to it becoming faulty, but now it seems like the problem is there. It's hard to think that I might be facing the same issue...
  3. Computer Acting Weird

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Acting Weird: Issues:After numerous attempts to troubleshoot my computer issues, I've reached a point of frustration and surrender. Recently, I replaced the RAM due to it becoming faulty, but now it seems like the problem is there. It's hard to think that I might be facing the same issue...
  4. whenever I switch cam on with browser, sound becomes weird

in Windows 10 Gaming
    whenever I switch cam on with browser, sound becomes weird: If I switched my cam on, sound became weird. Once I turn cam on, sounds become normal. For example, when I switched cam on with one tab, the other tab while playing music would disappear some sound tracks it seems. You can still hear some words but you wont hear the normal...
  5. whenever I switch cam on with browser, sound becomes weird

whenever I switch cam on with browser, sound becomes weird: If I switched my cam on, sound became weird. Once I turn cam on, sounds become normal. For example, when I switched cam on with one tab, the other tab while playing music would disappear some sound tracks it seems. You can still hear some words but you wont hear the normal...
  6. Help with weird behavior with Chrome and Thunderbird plus other downloads from a couple of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with weird behavior with Chrome and Thunderbird plus other downloads from a couple of...: System started playing up very strangely a couple of days ago.Chrome will no longer download any pages, my email client Thunderbird will not download or send any emails, my Steam account cannot connect to the server, I cannot connect to the Discord server.Thunderbird...
  7. Help with weird behavior with Chrome and Thunderbird plus other downloads from a couple of...

Help with weird behavior with Chrome and Thunderbird plus other downloads from a couple of...: System started playing up very strangely a couple of days ago.Chrome will no longer download any pages, my email client Thunderbird will not download or send any emails, my Steam account cannot connect to the server, I cannot connect to the Discord server.Thunderbird...
  8. Internet weird problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet weird problem: So I having weird problem, My connection start having RTO only when i play games. But if not playing game, everything fine https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-weird-problem/35e6b16d-4ffd-459d-9016-37c87fdf9ac1
  9. Internet weird problem

Internet weird problem: So I having weird problem, My connection start having RTO only when i play games. But if not playing game, everything fine https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-weird-problem/35e6b16d-4ffd-459d-9016-37c87fdf9ac1
  10. Internet weird problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing