Windows 10: Weird patterns on developement/coding IDEs and apps

Discus and support Weird patterns on developement/coding IDEs and apps in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I try opening apps like atom , vs code, vs community, or even docker desktop I begin to see these weird freezing kind of lines. I don't know whats... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ShantanuSingh5, Jun 10, 2021.

1. Weird patterns on developement/coding IDEs and apps

When I try opening apps like atom , vs code, vs community, or even docker desktop I begin to see these weird freezing kind of lines. I don't know whats causing them and its really getting in the way of every learning process.

:)

ShantanuSingh5, Jun 10, 2021
  2. SNM
    SNM Win User

Need system for Android App Development and Other Java Development and DB work

Hello team,

I am looking for a lower to mid range PC which will be used in Development such as Android App development, java, DB and other related task, NO GAMING at all suggest some proper PC.

My Budget is INR 25,000, I have tried multiple build maker website but using core i3 6th ot 7th gen prices are going above 30,000. I dont have much knowledge about AMD, please suggest a build in the price I have given.

A ref: Region Not Available

3. How to enable developer mode in Windows 10

Hi Roshan,

Thank you for posting in Community.

We are glad to provide the assistance required to help resolve the issue.

For now, I suggest that you perform the steps below to enable Developer Mode via Group Policy and check.

1. Open Group Policy Editor and navigate to the following setting:

Local Computer Policy > Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > Windows Components > App Package Deployment

2. You will need to edit and Enable the following two policies

• Allow all trusted apps to install
    • Allows development of Windows Store apps and installing them from an integrated development environment (IDE

Hope this helps

Vanessa Sohtun, Jun 10, 2021
  4. Weird patterns on developement/coding IDEs and apps

Resizing a pattern

Yes it is a sewing pattern. I will give these suggestions atry. Thank you

SuePowell2, Jun 10, 2021
Thema:

Weird patterns on developement/coding IDEs and apps

1. Weird patterns on developement/coding IDEs and apps - Similar Threads - Weird patterns developement

2. LG monitor flickers with weird black pattern when typing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LG monitor flickers with weird black pattern when typing: Hey everyone, So the issue I am having seems to right now only occur when I'm using EDGE. Seems to happen more when I click on a video and it goes to Bing video and starts playing, even when I stop the video and start typing I have this weird pattern that pops up on my screen...
  3. LG monitor flickers with weird black pattern when typing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LG monitor flickers with weird black pattern when typing: Hey everyone, So the issue I am having seems to right now only occur when I'm using EDGE. Seems to happen more when I click on a video and it goes to Bing video and starts playing, even when I stop the video and start typing I have this weird pattern that pops up on my screen...
  4. Unable to Register as an app developer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Register as an app developer.: Unable to Register as an app developer. I am trying to register as a developer of apps and games on Windows and on the account info page to register I indicate that I live in Mexico, and it does not accept what I write in the State/province box even though it is optional and...
  5. Unable to Register as an app developer.

Unable to Register as an app developer.: Unable to Register as an app developer. I am trying to register as a developer of apps and games on Windows and on the account info page to register I indicate that I live in Mexico, and it does not accept what I write in the State/province box even though it is optional and...
  6. chessboard pattern

chessboard pattern: Hi MS community,Since some days I experience on my machine some weird chessboard pattern in the explorer window and in some applications e.g. chrome browser, dropbox, etc.. See the example images attached. To my impression it does not appear deterministically. With a mouse...
  7. chessboard pattern

in Windows 10 Gaming
    chessboard pattern: Hi MS community,Since some days I experience on my machine some weird chessboard pattern in the explorer window and in some applications e.g. chrome browser, dropbox, etc.. See the example images attached. Has anyone some idea where this might come from and how to identify...
  8. chessboard pattern

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    chessboard pattern: Hi MS community,Since some days I experience on my machine some weird chessboard pattern in the explorer window and in some applications e.g. chrome browser, dropbox, etc.. See the example images attached. Has anyone some idea where this might come from and how to identify...
  9. App Development Help

App Development Help: @Superfly I am looking to tap into your coding ability... I have this Batch File that exports the Hosts Drivers and then integrates them into Booted WinPE The problems are if more then 1 host OS if version of host OS is different then PE version (Win8.1 - Win10) if Arch of OS...
  10. AHCI and IDE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AHCI and IDE: Hello, I'm going to put two SSD and one HDD into a desktop. They should arrive from NewEgg today. I know the SSD's need to be AHCI, but looking in the bios I see I can set SATA channels 1 - 4 as AHCI but still have the option of setting 5 & 6 as IDE. Is it best to put the...