Windows 10: Weird perfomace issue when downloading stuff

Discus and support Weird perfomace issue when downloading stuff in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Guys, ever had some machine slowed duirng some downloads? When I'm updating/downloading a game on steam or using Utorrent, I can see that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ricaerredois, Oct 27, 2020.

1. Weird perfomace issue when downloading stuff

Weird perfomace issue when downloading stuff WmAvTkfVUzhA48fGfXepcNjSCmPRtFbdEpTav6rIXqI.jpg

Guys, ever had some machine slowed duirng some downloads?

When I'm updating/downloading a game on steam or using Utorrent, I can see that the performace does suffer (low fps on games) as well as I can hear some shuddering on audio if I have some YT video running as well.

I have a SSD (250gb with 40gb free) and a 4tb hd with (1tb free).

I already have updated my motherboard's driver and I have no idea what else can it be. Any idea?

my steam downloading an update

my config

submitted by /u/ricaerredois
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ricaerredois, Oct 27, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 27, 2020
  3. weird stuff

Hi

I am a student, and in my notes, i type a lot of forward slash ( / ).

whenever I type these... whole new words appear.. and there's no way for them not to.

For example, i typed DON'T/not

and that got automatically replaced with DON'Temperature... weird stuff like that.

And it keeps doing it.

I can't type stuff like N/A... anything with a forward slash

I don't know why cause I'm rubbish with technology.. but if anyone knows id appreciate the help!

ElysaIoannou, Oct 27, 2020
  4. Weird perfomace issue when downloading stuff

Windows 10 weird font issue

Hi Jason,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

Let us know:

• If the issue is specific to any web-browser?
    • Does the issue also occur with documents saved in your computer?
    Meanwhile, I suggest you to try in “in-Private” mode and check if it helps. Here is the steps:

• Open Internet Explorer.

• Press Ctrl+Shift+P.
    If the issue still persists, then try login in “Compatibility Mode” and check. See the steps:

• Open Internet Explorer.

• Click on Tools icon and select
      Compatibility view settings
    Share the results and let us know if you need further assistance and we’ll be glad to assist.

Navneet Anand, Oct 27, 2020
Thema:

Weird perfomace issue when downloading stuff

1. Weird perfomace issue when downloading stuff - Similar Threads - Weird perfomace issue

2. Issues downloading stuff

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues downloading stuff: I have it so i can download stuff from anywhere but when i try to download roblox on the webstite it makes me check microsoft store how do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issues-downloading-stuff/b015ecad-1f8a-4907-a06c-1a8c45b59956
  3. Issues downloading stuff

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues downloading stuff: I have it so i can download stuff from anywhere but when i try to download roblox on the webstite it makes me check microsoft store how do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issues-downloading-stuff/b015ecad-1f8a-4907-a06c-1a8c45b59956
  4. Issues downloading stuff

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Weird stuff happening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird stuff happening: Alright, recently I got my PC and now it decides to act weird like supposedly now "The Audio Service Is Not Running" which is the first time that ever happened, internet decides to not work, "WIndows Firewall not on" which I believe it is on, can't see the event log and loads...
  6. Weird stuff happening

Weird stuff happening: Alright, recently I got my PC and now it decides to act weird like supposedly now "The Audio Service Is Not Running" which is the first time that ever happened, internet decides to not work, "WIndows Firewall not on" which I believe it is on, can't see the event log and loads...
  7. Weird stuff happening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Weird Stuff Going On

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Weird Stuff Going On: Hello and Good Day! I just wanted to clear that after the recent update to my Windows 10, things started going weird. Firstly, it told me that "Your Windows license will expire soon." but asides from that, whenever I open File Explorer, Control Panel, Task Manager, any...
  9. Weird automatic stuff

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Weird automatic stuff: so Ive been running year now @ home in the Insider group and havent updated it to a release-version. so i thought ill update my work laptop too. for some reason, it automatically added my MS-account to the work computer, despite I havent added any personal information...
  10. Weird Notepad++ stuff

Weird Notepad++ stuff: Today I went to use notepad++ 7.4, and when I go to save the text file I get - Failed to save file. Not enough space on disk to save file?. I do have enough space 1.29TB, does not seem to be happening to all text files, only some (2 different drives). When I open...