Windows 10: weird photo logo appearing in place of normal icons in windows 10

Discus and support weird photo logo appearing in place of normal icons in windows 10 in Cortana to solve the problem; this is the condition when I typed in... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by AnikethSai1, Jun 4, 2021.

1. weird photo logo appearing in place of normal icons in windows 10

this is the condition when I typed in

:)

AnikethSai1, Jun 4, 2021

2. Windows Icons Weird

Well in the past few days, I was tweaking and now something weird happened. Windows made all the icons become selected blue see in the pic? It is weird, even when I don't click on them they are. Is there a way to fix this?

weird photo logo appearing in place of normal icons in windows 10 Pic017.jpg

PVTCaboose1337, Jun 4, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Jun 4, 2021
  4. weird photo logo appearing in place of normal icons in windows 10

weird boxes apear in place of logos in start menu and applications

weird boxes apear in place of logos in start menu and applications i searched for solution but it doesn't work please help me

yamanezaidi, Jun 4, 2021
Thema:

weird photo logo appearing in place of normal icons in windows 10

1. weird photo logo appearing in place of normal icons in windows 10 - Similar Threads - weird photo logo

2. Weird Icons in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weird Icons in Windows 10: I brought this up before but did not have a screenshot so the answers I got were not in regards to what I actually am trying to resolve. I have a screenshot now of the issue. Somehow the Shortcut arrows have been changed to what is in the attached screenshot. I can't figure...
  3. Windows 10 logo does not appears at startup

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 logo does not appears at startup: Hey! Few months back, I bought a new laptop of Asus which came with genuine pre installed Windows 10 home 64 bit. Whenever I boot my laptop ,at first manufacturer's logo appears and then directly it shows welcome screen but Windows 10 logo does not appears after the...
  4. Weird wifi logo on windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Weird wifi logo on windows 10: My Wifi logo has this weird glitch, I'm using windows 10 home and up to date. it's been like this since the last update [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-wifi-logo-on-windows-10/24d3428d-ce07-47e5-944a-43e01b2dc1c5
  5. Wifi icons appear with weird rectangle on it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Wifi icons appear with weird rectangle on it: After updating my laptop to Windows 10 Version 2004, my wifi icon has turned to a weird icon as the snapshot below. Even this problem does not trigger any network issue, but this bug really making me uncomfortable. I just want to know, any solutions regarding to this...
  6. Microsoft photos - photos of icons appearing in albums

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft photos - photos of icons appearing in albums: Hi My Dad has a computer running Windows 10, he has noticed that over the last month or so he has icons and desktop backgrounds appearing randomly in his photo albums eg spotify, twitter, padlock icons. He has not used this icons as he does not have social media or music...
  7. weird boxes apear in place of logos in start menu and applications

weird boxes apear in place of logos in start menu and applications: weird boxes apear in place of logos in start menu and applications i searched for solution but it doesn't work please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-boxes-apear-in-place-of-logos-in-start-menu/8773d5c6-656e-4fa9-9c2b-eb26671267d7
  8. Place icons on Windows 10 desktop

Place icons on Windows 10 desktop: I've just moved from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and am still adjusting to more complicated steps. How do I place an icon for Word, Excel and PowerPoint on my desktop. Right now I can only access them on the Taskbar. I'm not used to using the Taskbar for access?...
  9. WINDOWS 10 LOGO IS MISSING , BUT ASUS LOGO APPEARING AND BOOTS SUCESSFULLY

WINDOWS 10 LOGO IS MISSING , BUT ASUS LOGO APPEARING AND BOOTS SUCESSFULLY: Why in my asuslaptop , windows 10 logo does not appear while booting to widows 10. Only windows 10 logo appears if I try booting with DVD or USB , anyone can give me the correct answer, if you want to view i can record a video, and then upload to one drive , after...
  10. No Logo Appears on Desktop Shortcut Icon

in Windows 10 Support
    No Logo Appears on Desktop Shortcut Icon: RCA Cambio tablet, W10, Explorer Dsktp shtcut icons for website pages. I go to website page, copy url. Then clk blank area on desktop/new/shortcut/paste the url/type name for shortcut/finish. When it shows on desktop, it is just the white square with 'the big e' in it with...