Windows 10: Weird pixels showing up after booting from USB

Discus and support Weird pixels showing up after booting from USB in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hey! A few weeks ago I wanted to install Windows from USB but it wont work. But the only thing I see is this: Any Idea how to fix that?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by F.Z1, May 22, 2021.

1. F.Z1 Win User

Weird pixels showing up after booting from USB

Hey! A few weeks ago I wanted to install Windows from USB but it wont work. But the only thing I see is this: Any Idea how to fix that?

:)

2. Line of pixels on startup preventing windows to boot

Yes I've tried both suggested steps. Unfortunatly the problem is still there. It doesn't happen as often as before, more like 50/50. But when the pixel line is there, my pc does not boot up anymore. First when I waited for a while, it did boot up. But
    now it's just a black screen and nothing happens.

_downshift, May 22, 2021
  3. Lazzer408 Win User
    USB boot for bios update

Did the first step. It already doesn't work. Note the capacities and drive letters M:/N: The HP utility is about to format my raid-1 volume containing my 2 750gb drives. It thinks it's the usb stick. I can not select any other drives in the HP utility. My 512mb usb stick is U:.

Any other suggestions?

Weird pixels showing up after booting from USB nonono-jpg.jpg

Lazzer408, May 22, 2021
  4. D-rock Win User

Help with USB Boot Image

Yes, I checked the box and showed it the folder where I unzipped the USB Image file. And then it started formatting the USB memory. Then after it completed I copied the rest of the files from the zip file over to the memory stick. Then tried to boot computer to the USB device. After restarting I press F12 to enter the boot menu and select USB Device from the list and it reads the USB memory cause the green light flashes but I get the Non-system disk error message.

D-rock, May 22, 2021
Thema:

1. Weird pixels showing up after booting from USB - Similar Threads - Weird pixels showing

2. Weird Freezing After Boot

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird Freezing After Boot: Hello there, I have had an issue that is very odd on my computer recently. Sometimes when I boot up my computer or wake it from sleep sometimes after use for about 5 minutes all internet access will stop and the computer will freeze. I can click around tabs however the whole...
  3. Windows Booted Up Weird Today

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Booted Up Weird Today: So this morning i was greeted by a welcome screen from windows 10 like those welcome screens when you fresh install windows 10 asking me default my browser to edge and telling me to connect my phone i've declined edge offer duh and click remind me later on connect phone...
  4. USB not showing up.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB not showing up.: Hey, if anyone can help with this problem of mine, that would be great. I'm on Windows 10 with a Surface. I have an ExtremePro USB3.1 Type-C hard disk box. It was working perfectly fine until it fell off my bed and seemed to have disconnected from my cable. Ever since then,...
  5. Weird blue/black lined screen while booting from usb

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Weird blue/black lined screen while booting from usb: So I just built a new pc, booted it up, got through to bios, and everything worked through there, everything was there and running at the right frequency/size. However, when I tried to boot win10 from a usb, I got this weird screen which lingers for 2 minutes and then...
  6. Pixel 3A XL Not showing up on Windows 10

Pixel 3A XL Not showing up on Windows 10: Hello. I'm trying to transfer files from my Pixel 3A XL to my Windows 10 Laptop but I don't see the device in File Explorer. I have been trying to resolve this for days and getting different outcomes each time. I'm beyond frustrated and hoping someone can help. - I am using...
  7. Pixel 3A Not showing up on Windows 10

Pixel 3A Not showing up on Windows 10: Hello. I'm trying to transfer files from my Pixel 3A XL to my Windows 10 Laptop but I don't see the device in File Explorer. I have been trying to resolve this for days and getting different outcomes each time. I'm beyond frustrated and hoping someone can help. - I am using...
  8. After boot up black screen show

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    After boot up black screen show: Hello Recently i uninstall avast antivirus from my leptop, After uninstalling process complete the next time i turn on my leptop i notice the blank black screen show for few second after show hp logo for this reason my leptop take long time to boot up i want know...
  9. Weird green pixelating on special colors

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird green pixelating on special colors: [ATTACH] So since installing Windows 10 2004 on my Lenovo T480, I've occasionally been having these weird green spots on certain colors, both in videos but also just wallpapers etc. At first I feared the screen was dying on me, but realized it didn't make so much sense....
  10. Boot up from USB

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Boot up from USB: how to boot from USB if there is no choice in the bios to choose only dvd, hard drive, floppy drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/boot-up-from-usb/dc98280f-8c83-46c5-8c3e-300b54155929