Windows 10: Weird pixels showing up after booting from USB

Discus and support Weird pixels showing up after booting from USB in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hey! A few weeks ago I wanted to install Windows from USB but it wont work. But the only thing I see is this: Any Idea how to fix that?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by F.Z1, May 22, 2021.

1. F.Z1 Win User

Weird pixels showing up after booting from USB

Hey! A few weeks ago I wanted to install Windows from USB but it wont work. But the only thing I see is this: Any Idea how to fix that?

:)

2. Line of pixels on startup preventing windows to boot

Yes I've tried both suggested steps. Unfortunatly the problem is still there. It doesn't happen as often as before, more like 50/50. But when the pixel line is there, my pc does not boot up anymore. First when I waited for a while, it did boot up. But
    now it's just a black screen and nothing happens.

_downshift, May 22, 2021
  3. Lazzer408 Win User
    USB boot for bios update

Did the first step. It already doesn't work. Note the capacities and drive letters M:/N: The HP utility is about to format my raid-1 volume containing my 2 750gb drives. It thinks it's the usb stick. I can not select any other drives in the HP utility. My 512mb usb stick is U:.

Any other suggestions?

Weird pixels showing up after booting from USB nonono-jpg.jpg

Lazzer408, May 22, 2021
  4. D-rock Win User

Help with USB Boot Image

Yes, I checked the box and showed it the folder where I unzipped the USB Image file. And then it started formatting the USB memory. Then after it completed I copied the rest of the files from the zip file over to the memory stick. Then tried to boot computer to the USB device. After restarting I press F12 to enter the boot menu and select USB Device from the list and it reads the USB memory cause the green light flashes but I get the Non-system disk error message.

D-rock, May 22, 2021
Thema:

1. Weird pixels showing up after booting from USB - Similar Threads - Weird pixels showing

2. Weird glitchy pixels on screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird glitchy pixels on screen: Hi! I had an issue with some weird glitchy pixels will attach pictures of it after I minimized my discord window. When I minimized my discord window on my second monitor it suddenly turned black for a mere second on both monitors and got back to normal again happened twice...
  3. Weird glitchy pixels on screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird glitchy pixels on screen: Hi! I had an issue with some weird glitchy pixels will attach pictures of it after I minimized my discord window. When I minimized my discord window on my second monitor it suddenly turned black for a mere second on both monitors and got back to normal again happened twice...
  4. Weird glitching and pixelating in laptop.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Weird glitching and pixelating in laptop.: Hey! Hoping somebody could help me out! The problem starts when I use my laptop for a bit, then, the pixels start separating. I usually have a game up and am running youtube while Im playing the game. The video has a black screen that slowly slides down on it. Even if I close...
  5. Weird glitching and pixelating in laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird glitching and pixelating in laptop.: Hey! Hoping somebody could help me out! The problem starts when I use my laptop for a bit, then, the pixels start separating. I usually have a game up and am running youtube while Im playing the game. The video has a black screen that slowly slides down on it. Even if I close...
  6. Weird glitching and pixelating in laptop.

7. weird green pixelated lines

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    weird green pixelated lines: Two days ago my pc crashed and I had to do my windows again but before I did my windows I had these weird pixelated lines visible in my BIOS and in boot menu. After the window installation the lines didn't go away.....at first there were only two lines and as I changed my pc...
  8. weird green pixelated lines

in Windows 10 Gaming
    weird green pixelated lines: Two days ago my pc crashed and I had to do my windows again but before I did my windows I had these weird pixelated lines visible in my BIOS and in boot menu. After the window installation the lines didn't go away.....at first there were only two lines and as I changed my pc...
  9. weird green pixelated lines

10. Boot up from USB

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Boot up from USB: how to boot from USB if there is no choice in the bios to choose only dvd, hard drive, floppy drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/boot-up-from-usb/dc98280f-8c83-46c5-8c3e-300b54155929