Windows 10: Weird pop up message while using Windows

Discus and support Weird pop up message while using Windows in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello everyoneI got this weird popup program that keeps coming on popping up on my screen. This popup program interrupts me all the time and I'm having... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Ahron MiguelAbelido, Jun 28, 2021.

1. Weird pop up message while using Windows

Hello everyoneI got this weird popup program that keeps coming on popping up on my screen. This popup program interrupts me all the time and I'm having a feeling that something is wrong.Can somebody help me fix this situation?[Original Title: Pop Ups]

:)

Ahron MiguelAbelido, Jun 28, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 28, 2021
  3. Sharief K Win User
    Pop up blocked message in Microsoft Edge

Hi Michael,

• When do you get the message?
    • Does it happens with any specific website?

To enable and disable the popup blocker, follow these steps:

• Click the "..." button in the upper right-hand corner to access the Microsoft Edge menu.
    • Select Settings.
    • Click on View Advanced settings.
    • Block up Pop ups. From here you can turn off or on the pop up blocker.

Hope it helps. If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to reply. We will be glad to assist you.

Sharief K, Jun 28, 2021
  4. cdawall Win User

Weird pop up message while using Windows

Windows 8.1, and Why You Should Let Go of Windows 7

Weird same batch of steps I have. Mine however was fixing the issue for windows 8 users *Laugh :laugh:

cdawall, Jun 28, 2021
Thema:

Weird pop up message while using Windows

1. Weird pop up message while using Windows - Similar Threads - Weird pop message

2. Weird pop-up message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird pop-up message: Whenever I want to use WinZip's 'Find Duplicates' features I am getting this message:'WinZip was unable to schedule this task using the Windows task manager. Please check the user name and password you provided and ensure that the user has the correct permissions to schedule...
  3. Weird pop-up message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird pop-up message: Whenever I want to use WinZip's 'Find Duplicates' features I am getting this message:'WinZip was unable to schedule this task using the Windows task manager. Please check the user name and password you provided and ensure that the user has the correct permissions to schedule...
  4. Windows Pop UP Message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Pop UP Message: Recently I got a message each time I turn on my computer. I use Windows 10.The message is as follows: MC-WINS-Client.exeThis application could not be started. This application requires the Windows App Runtime Version 1.3 {MSIX package version 7 3000.851.1712.0}Do you want to...
  5. Windows Pop UP Message

Windows Pop UP Message: Recently I got a message each time I turn on my computer. I use Windows 10.The message is as follows: MC-WINS-Client.exeThis application could not be started. This application requires the Windows App Runtime Version 1.3 {MSIX package version 7 3000.851.1712.0}Do you want to...
  6. pop up message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pop up message: I keep getting the message "New content is available. Please refresh web page" How do I get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-message/ae61184e-5313-4c23-b49d-02c845cf5f9b
  7. pop up message

pop up message: I keep getting the message "New content is available. Please refresh web page" How do I get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-message/ae61184e-5313-4c23-b49d-02c845cf5f9b
  8. Message pops ups

in Windows 10 Customization
    Message pops ups: A message pops up every time I start my computer. The message being the following ''Windows cannot find 'C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\PortraitDisplays.HPDisplayControl_4.6.44.0_x64_2dg...\Startup Task.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again.''...
  9. Weird Pop-Up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Weird Pop-Up: So recently I had this Pop-Up appear when I turned my Laptop onSee image below. It wasn't an add, but more of a issue the Laptop's having? I have no Idea what it means, but I have also recently deleted a unreliable anti-add program, and I believe that this might be residue of...
  10. POP up message

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    POP up message: why do I keep getting the following message? C:\Windows\Systems32\cmd.exe with a black box screen in the background what can I do about it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-message/4da6dc13-7dc6-44bd-91d7-f9d1816e05e2