Windows 10: Weird pop-up upon restarting Windows

Discus and support Weird pop-up upon restarting Windows in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Any help in solving this from popping up every restart....... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by jesalvaggio, Jul 11, 2021.

1. Weird pop-up upon restarting Windows

Any help in solving this from popping up every restart....

:)

jesalvaggio, Jul 11, 2021
  2. little cat, Jul 11, 2021
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Weird pop-up upon restarting Windows :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jul 11, 2021
  4. Janning Win User

Weird pop-up upon restarting Windows

Bitdefender pop up error at restart

Every time I reboot my laptop (windows 10 pro), it does the normal 'restarting'
    then I get this pop up. If left alone it goes away, and the laptop restarts.
    The file BitDefender Threat Scanner.dmp in is not readable in notepad.
    Any suggestions on resolving this?

Weird pop-up upon restarting Windows [​IMG]

Janning, Jul 11, 2021
Thema:

Weird pop-up upon restarting Windows

1. Weird pop-up upon restarting Windows - Similar Threads - Weird pop upon

2. Weird pop-up message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird pop-up message: Whenever I want to use WinZip's 'Find Duplicates' features I am getting this message:'WinZip was unable to schedule this task using the Windows task manager. Please check the user name and password you provided and ensure that the user has the correct permissions to schedule...
  3. Weird pop-up message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird pop-up message: Whenever I want to use WinZip's 'Find Duplicates' features I am getting this message:'WinZip was unable to schedule this task using the Windows task manager. Please check the user name and password you provided and ensure that the user has the correct permissions to schedule...
  4. got a weird pop up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    got a weird pop up: got a random pop up that "my android has successfully connected" or something and i thought something was weird since i dont have an android, i have an iphone. am i in danger or is it just a bug? can i like check who it is that has connected to my pc?...
  5. got a weird pop up

got a weird pop up: got a random pop up that "my android has successfully connected" or something and i thought something was weird since i dont have an android, i have an iphone. am i in danger or is it just a bug? can i like check who it is that has connected to my pc?...
  6. A weird windows installer pop up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A weird windows installer pop up.: This window pops up once in a while usually after leaving the pc 'untouched' for a while after turning it on. I'll attach a screenshot below of the window, is this something I have to worry about or is it any sign of a malware infection or any kind of corruption to the system...
  7. A weird windows installer pop up.

A weird windows installer pop up.: This window pops up once in a while usually after leaving the pc 'untouched' for a while after turning it on. I'll attach a screenshot below of the window, is this something I have to worry about or is it any sign of a malware infection or any kind of corruption to the system...
  8. A weird windows installer pop up.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Weird ads popping up.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Weird ads popping up.: Some strange ads have been popping up on my computer saying things like my anti virus is out of date. or other random things like my norton vpn isnt up to date i dont use norton. What do i do? Ive done a scan and found nothing, no new random extensions and no weird tasks that...
  10. Weird Pop-Up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Weird Pop-Up: So recently I had this Pop-Up appear when I turned my Laptop onSee image below. It wasn't an add, but more of a issue the Laptop's having? I have no Idea what it means, but I have also recently deleted a unreliable anti-add program, and I believe that this might be residue of...