Windows 10: Weird Pop-Up

Discus and support Weird Pop-Up in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So recently I had this Pop-Up appear when I turned my Laptop onSee image below. It wasn't an add, but more of a issue the Laptop's having? I have no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Hailey_380, Apr 9, 2020.

1. Weird Pop-Up

So recently I had this Pop-Up appear when I turned my Laptop onSee image below. It wasn't an add, but more of a issue the Laptop's having? I have no Idea what it means, but I have also recently deleted a unreliable anti-add program, and I believe that this might be residue of me removing it. If you know how to read these kind of Pop-Ups, please tell me how to fix this, because it appears every time I turn my Laptop on now. Thank you for your time.

Weird Pop-Up [​IMG]

:)

Hailey_380, Apr 9, 2020

2. ? Block pop-ups in Edge on the phone

Hello,

Pop-ups or pop-up ads are online advertisement that opens a new browser window when clicked or when the website was accessed. For now, the feature of blocking pop-ups or pop-up ads is available for browsers installed on PC's or desktops.

We request that you file this or up-vote an existing feature suggestion using the Windows Feedback Hub app. To submit a new feedback/suggestion, you can follow the steps provided below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback Hub app or press and hold Volume
      Down+Power button for about 2-3 secs to launch the Feedback Hub app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the add button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category for the suggestion and then submit.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Apr 9, 2020
  3. Microsoft Edge Pop-up Blocker

Hello,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Microsoft Edge.

• Click on (…) at the top right corner.

• Click on settings.

• Click on View Advanced Settings.

• There you will be able to manage Pop ups.

• If you don’t want then you will be able to turn on/off.
    Please refer to the link below.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-hk/windows-10/block-pop-ups-in-microsoft-edge

Hope this helps, keep us posted.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Apr 9, 2020
  4. Donna Men Win User

Weird Pop-Up

annoying desktop pop ups

Hi Sheena,

Pop ups can be distracting for some, and depending on your reference, you can disable the desktop pop ups by following these steps:

• Click Start or the Windows logo and go to Settings (gear icon).
    • Go to System and choose Notification & actions.
    • Under Notifications, turn off Get tips, tricks, and suggestions as you use Windows or whatever you want to turn off.
    • Close the window and it will automatically save the changes.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Donna Men, Apr 9, 2020
Thema:

Weird Pop-Up

1. Weird Pop-Up - Similar Threads - Weird Pop

2. Weird app similar to cmd popped up and keyboard and mouse lights kept flickering and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird app similar to cmd popped up and keyboard and mouse lights kept flickering and...: I installed parsec and when i opened it that window similar to cmd i dont know if it was actually cmd bc i didnt really look at it much appeared and my mouse and keyboard kept turning on and off for a couple of seconds....
  3. Weird app similar to cmd popped up and keyboard and mouse lights kept flickering and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird app similar to cmd popped up and keyboard and mouse lights kept flickering and...: I installed parsec and when i opened it that window similar to cmd i dont know if it was actually cmd bc i didnt really look at it much appeared and my mouse and keyboard kept turning on and off for a couple of seconds....
  4. Weird app similar to cmd popped up and keyboard and mouse lights kept flickering and...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Weird pop-up message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird pop-up message: Whenever I want to use WinZip's 'Find Duplicates' features I am getting this message:'WinZip was unable to schedule this task using the Windows task manager. Please check the user name and password you provided and ensure that the user has the correct permissions to schedule...
  6. Weird pop-up message

Weird pop-up message: Whenever I want to use WinZip's 'Find Duplicates' features I am getting this message:'WinZip was unable to schedule this task using the Windows task manager. Please check the user name and password you provided and ensure that the user has the correct permissions to schedule...
  7. Weird Pop-ups from Programs after updating to the latest canary insider build

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird Pop-ups from Programs after updating to the latest canary insider build: Hi microsoft! i get these Privacy-like popups after updating to the latest Windows Insider Build https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-pop-ups-from-programs-after-updating-to-the/9e8b9d65-4739-4efa-bc6b-10c56f3e5e12
  8. Weird Pop-ups from Programs after updating to the latest canary insider build

Weird Pop-ups from Programs after updating to the latest canary insider build: Hi microsoft! i get these Privacy-like popups after updating to the latest Windows Insider Build https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-pop-ups-from-programs-after-updating-to-the/9e8b9d65-4739-4efa-bc6b-10c56f3e5e12
  9. Weird graphical bug occasionally popping up on monitor as well booting-up issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird graphical bug occasionally popping up on monitor as well booting-up issues: Lately I have been noticing that for a split second, a corner or portion of the screen will black out with a couple other isolated black squares scattered around it and will immediately go back to normal. I only notice it while web browsing but I haven't noticed while gaming....
  10. Weird graphical bug occasionally popping up on monitor as well booting-up issues

Weird graphical bug occasionally popping up on monitor as well booting-up issues: Lately I have been noticing that for a split second, a corner or portion of the screen will black out with a couple other isolated black squares scattered around it and will immediately go back to normal. I only notice it while web browsing but I haven't noticed while gaming....