Windows 10: Weird popup in the corner

Discus and support Weird popup in the corner in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; [img] Self-explanatory. It appears at random no matter what I'm doing on my computer. 133360 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by fuccface, May 25, 2019.

1. fuccface Win User

Weird popup in the corner

Weird popup in the corner [​IMG]

Self-explanatory. It appears at random no matter what I'm doing on my computer.

:)

fuccface, May 25, 2019
  2. ahmd Win User

Weird memory popup in Windows 10

No. This doesn't do much. The way to go is what Bree suggested above via the GPO. That is how enterprise users deal with gimmicky stuff in Windows.

3. Smeed Win User

Smeed, May 25, 2019
Thema:

1. Weird popup in the corner - Similar Threads - Weird popup corner

2. Weird audio issues and app store popups

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird audio issues and app store popups: Hello everyone!I recently made a jump to Windows 11 and I am experiencing one new and one older problem with my current setup and I would love to get some extra help, as I did not get any sort of progress with the Microsoft live support.Persisting Windows 10 problem:When...
  3. Weird Popup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weird Popup: [ATTACH]What is this about? It happened after I logged in and after I restarted my computer. It hasn't caused my any trouble yet though and everything seems to be working fine so far. Please help....
  4. Something weird on the top corner of my screen

Something weird on the top corner of my screen: So, a month or two ago this white bar in the top left of my screen showed up. Occasionally it hides my desktop shortcut apps and the apps only re-appear when i double click it. I want it off my computer and I don't like it. This has happened on 2 of my computers and I did a...
  5. Weird black box in bottom-left corner

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird black box in bottom-left corner: Hello, I'm having a strange issue where there is a black box that covers any apps I use, but not the cursor or start menu, in the bottom left corner. I have a gtx 1080 running the latest drivers (445.87), and windows 10 home updated to the latest version (1909). Any help...
  6. Weird popup in corner, IDK if it's a virus or what

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Weird popup in corner, IDK if it's a virus or what: I have been getting this pop up on my computer no matter what I'm doing on it. [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/weird-popup-in-corner-idk-if-its-a-virus-or-what/b5b37064-273c-4f6b-bd59-fa0715250365
  7. Weird popups

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Weird popups: Hello Microsoft employees, I would like to inquiry about some strange popups I've been getting. Sometimes when I download an image I get a message saying index.jpg already exists. I know that they can be renamed to fix it but I want a more efficient way of doing this....
  8. stop popups in right bottom corner windows 10

stop popups in right bottom corner windows 10: Hi, I'm trying to get rid of annoying commercial popups in window 10. Already adjusted 'settings > Notifications and Actions', but to no avail. What else do I need to do?...
  9. Weird popup appearing frequently

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Weird popup appearing frequently: Does anyone know why does this "du.centennial" show up quite frequently on my desktop or have similar experience? I haven't been able to locate any processes running with any of those names. Could it be an add service running from within Windows? I would like to know if it is...
  10. Weird memory popup in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird memory popup in Windows 10: I just got a new desktop with Windows 10 on it. And I was working on something and got this audible ding and this popup message by the clock: Use my memory to make yours better. Ask me to remind you at a certain time. What does it even mean? Is Microsoft losing their...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dcu.centennial toasthandler popup

2. du.centennial://toasthandler/create

3. du.centennial

4. du.centennial://toasthandler,
  5. du.centennial:/toasthandler/create,
  6. toasthandler,
  7. toasthandler error,
  8. get rid of popup ads in lower right corner,
  9. custom pop ups in bottom right windows,
  10. pop ups lower right corner