Windows 10: Weird pricing for TurboTAX 2018

Discus and support Weird pricing for TurboTAX 2018 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So I need to buy TurboTAX Premier. Amazon lists the download for $70, but the CD with free shipping for only $55. Same on NewEgg. So I bought the CD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by x509, Jan 24, 2019.

1. x509 Win User

Weird pricing for TurboTAX 2018

So I need to buy TurboTAX Premier. Amazon lists the download for $70, but the CD with free shipping for only $55. Same on NewEgg. So I bought the CD from NewEgg. Duh.*Party Delivered in only four days.

Anyone care to speculate on this pricing, which seems upside down to me.

:)

2. Rory9822 Win User

Saving TurboTax 2018 Files in Windows 10

Just loaded TurboTax 2018 and when trying to save my file I received a warning saying "there are no more files". Any ideas how to save my file? I have used TurboTax for years without any issues. Is the issue with Windows 10 ?

Rory9822, Jan 24, 2019
  3. Lost TurboTax apps after upgrade

Hi James,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience happened. We are glad to help you.

Please share this to narrow down the issue:

• Do you have the backup of the TurboTax apps on your computer?

• When you say “I assume the data is still there”, do you have the data stored in the TurboTax apps?
    If yes, I suggest you to try reloading the apps and check if it helps in restoring the files.

Hope this information helps. Keep us posted to assist you further. We will be happy to assist you.

Thanks and regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Jan 24, 2019
  4. Gil deG Win User

TurboTax Runtime error

Hi,

It's possible that you did not meet the system requirements for your TurboTax 2017.

We suggest that you contact TurboTax support for further assistance just to make sure that it is not a system issue.

If you have any other concerns, please don't hesitate to post back here.

Gil deG, Jan 24, 2019
Thema:

1. Weird pricing for TurboTAX 2018 - Similar Threads - Weird pricing TurboTAX

2. Turbotax Download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Turbotax Download: I have Windows 11 Home running in S mode on a brand new computer. I've purchased Turbotax online and it won't let me install it without turning off "S mode". Is there a workaround? It won't let me run as administrator. I see Turbotax "guide" is in the Microsoft app store, for...
  3. TURBOTAX

in Windows 10 Customization
    TURBOTAX: THE TURBOTAX IS NOT ABLE OPEN https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turbotax/b96a0f18-ffe2-4fc8-9a78-85af06b76d24
  4. Pricing

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Pricing: I wish to upgrade two Windows10 home computers to windows10 pro. Can someone give me a ball park on the cost of the keyswithout the software. I already have the installation set from my own computer. Thanks in Advance Jo...
  5. turbotax 2019

turbotax 2019: I keep getting an error code that my turbo tax has been activiated 5 times already. I only have it on 1 PC . it keeps asking for the activiation code. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turbotax-2019/73677325-aac4-4895-8809-12d9842e9200
  6. TURBOTAX INSTALL

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    TURBOTAX INSTALL: I cant get my turbotax cd to install https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turbotax-install/d56064bd-9fef-4862-8371-547075652aa7
  7. Loading Turbotax

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Loading Turbotax: I am not able to load my turbotax software. It starts and asks for permission to change. Then the machine seems to stall or get stuck. I have tried two diferent CD's and downloaded a copy from the website all act the same way. I have tried to "load as an Administer" when...
  8. Installing TurboTax 2018

Installing TurboTax 2018: When installing TurboTax 2018, I get a Disply box saying: "Warning 1909. Could not create shortcut TurboTax Canada 2018.Ink. Verify that the destination folder exists and that you can access it". The program is supposed to create this folder and write to it, but it doesn't...
  9. installing Turbotax 2018 on windows 10 laptop

installing Turbotax 2018 on windows 10 laptop: Hi, I have been trying to install this problem and it keeps telling me there is a conflict, I googled the issue it turns out that the latest windows updates are causing the issue due to the version of anti-virus software. I've disabled both antivirus and the firewall per...
  10. Saving TurboTax 2018 Files in Windows 10

Saving TurboTax 2018 Files in Windows 10: Just loaded TurboTax 2018 and when trying to save my file I received a warning saying "there are no more files". Any ideas how to save my file? I have used TurboTax for years without any issues. Is the issue with Windows 10 ?...