Windows 10: Weird printing, Half the pages are printed in White and separated. Searched everywhere and...

Discus and support Weird printing, Half the pages are printed in White and separated. Searched everywhere and... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have spent hours on this and I have searched and searched online but I can't find anyone or anything like the issue my windows is having. Half the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by yora1, Mar 13, 2021.

1. yora1 Win User

Weird printing, Half the pages are printed in White and separated. Searched everywhere and...

I have spent hours on this and I have searched and searched online but I can't find anyone or anything like the issue my windows is having.

Half the pages are printed in White and separated.

This happens ONLY if I have pictures such as a shipping labels and I right click and select Print.

IF i open the picture or the label individually thru any app such as windows photos or any other app and print them one by one thru the App, they print normally.

The problem seems to be a setting on windows and Photos app, because if I change the Default Open app to view pictures to "paint" the prints are then normal.

but I tried other apps like windows photos, windows picture viewer and two other third party apps and the issue consists.

this happens on Every printer.

Print Preview is fine.

printing thru any other app like Excel or office are all fine.

I have tried storing windows a day or two, it was fixed for a couple of minutes and it's again the same issue. I am not sure what else I could do, I need some expert help here.

First picture before is how the page is, and second picture is what is actually printed.

Weird printing, Half the pages are printed in White and separated. Searched everywhere and... c677eb0a-032d-4770-996d-a66d2c202a2f?upload=true.png

Weird printing, Half the pages are printed in White and separated. Searched everywhere and... c9ae251a-5599-4cad-95d4-2b83fd7f84c6?upload=true.png

:)

yora1, Mar 13, 2021

2. Half-page printing of Adobe document

i am using a toshiba laptop (windows10) and an hp laserjet 1320. whenever I try to print an acrobat pdf document, my printer prints only the top half of the page, then shoots out the paper. Nothing is printed on the bottom half of the page. HELP

BobBonnell, Mar 13, 2021
  3. milford Win User
    Need to print a list in black & white

I need software that will let me print and invert in black & white.

http://dogfoodselector.com/can-dogs-eat-human-foods/

At the bottom of the page is a list I need to print out.
    1) I need this in black & white.
    2) I need to invert this so I get black letters against a white background.

I can print this with white letters against a black background (in monochrome), but i'll use up too much black ink. What I want to do is invert the colors so that I get regular black letters against a white background.

Any have any ideas?

milford, Mar 13, 2021
  4. Weird printing, Half the pages are printed in White and separated. Searched everywhere and...

Printing a separator page in Windows 10.........

Does printing a separator page in Windows 10 work? I've been trying to get one to print (sysprint.sep) on both a Canon MX882 and Brother HL-L6300 and they simply don't print. Both printers are connected to the network (not via a server or AD, just IP).
    Both show the option under Printer Properties, Advanced, and Separator Page. I choose a .sep file that comes with Windows, in the System32 directory. No luck.

Any help would be appreciated.

Grasshopper_973, Mar 13, 2021
Thema:

Weird printing, Half the pages are printed in White and separated. Searched everywhere and...

1. Weird printing, Half the pages are printed in White and separated. Searched everywhere and... - Similar Threads - Weird printing Half

2. When printing PNG files full page, my printed picture comes out printed half of it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When printing PNG files full page, my printed picture comes out printed half of it: I tried printing myself some needed serious documents, they HAVE to be A4, but yet whenever I print, it comes out only as a 13 x 18 format. I checked settings and everything, I set it just how needed....
  3. When printing PNG files full page, my printed picture comes out printed half of it

in Windows 10 Customization
    When printing PNG files full page, my printed picture comes out printed half of it: I tried printing myself some needed serious documents, they HAVE to be A4, but yet whenever I print, it comes out only as a 13 x 18 format. I checked settings and everything, I set it just how needed....
  4. Printer prints only half of the pages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer prints only half of the pages: I tried to print today but its blur and it only prints half of the page. I tried to print multiple pages but showing same problem. My printer connection is using cable. I tried to print with my other device, and it prints fine. I also checked if there is a problem with the...
  5. Printer prints only half of the pages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer prints only half of the pages: I tried to print today but its blur and it only prints half of the page. I tried to print multiple pages but showing same problem. My printer connection is using cable. I tried to print with my other device, and it prints fine. I also checked if there is a problem with the...
  6. Printer prints only half of the pages

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Printing cut off half or part of page

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing cut off half or part of page: [IMG]When i print any scanned document from jpeg with windows default printing program the image is cut in halfsee image attached. What can the problem be. I am using HP laserjet P1102. Everything from pdf and word documents is printing the whole page....
  8. Telling the computer to print a document/image but it only prints half or the page?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Telling the computer to print a document/image but it only prints half or the page?: I don't know what is going on and am not sure if my english is clear enough. I am computer technician and work in a building with +30 people. A few people are having problems when printing. It only prints half of the page. Some people have this issue, others do not, so me...
  9. Separator Page between print jobs is not welcome

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Separator Page between print jobs is not welcome: How do I get rid of the "separator/summary:" page that prints between my print jobs? It really wastes my good paper. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/separator-page-between-print-jobs-is-not-welcome/f6e82afa-9a74-432a-828a-4f7f87e29e45
  10. DISEABLE SEPARATOR PAGE IN WIN 10 PRINTING.

in Windows 10 Customization
    DISEABLE SEPARATOR PAGE IN WIN 10 PRINTING.: How to disable separator blank page every job I do it is going this is waist of my time and paper,. as sometimes I can not reuse it....