Windows 10: Weird Printing Issue

Discus and support Weird Printing Issue in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello All, I have this issue on a windows 10 x64 were no matter what I print, I get this random text looking preview with bunched up random size... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jus10_A, May 8, 2020.

1. Jus10_A Win User

Weird Printing Issue

Hello All,

I have this issue on a windows 10 x64 were no matter what I print, I get this random text looking preview with bunched up random size text. It's a fairly new build about a month in.

I've searched the web, but could not find this issue anywhere.

Any ideas on what could be happening. I'm an I.T. professional and this is my first time seeing this.

Ex.

Trying to print this:

Weird Printing Issue 5dd5d328-b5bd-4966-ba8a-e3c4e75ba85e?upload=true.png

But print preview/prints this:

Weird Printing Issue 1984fa39-5083-4950-aa4b-6f535b0eeeb6?upload=true.png

Same thing happens when trying to export reports from Access and even custom build app report to PDF.

I thought it was an Office 365 thing at first, but this PC is the only one that it happens to.

Thanks for any advice in advance.

:)

Jus10_A, May 8, 2020

2. Printing issues

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• How are you trying to print?

• Have you tried printing from a different application and checked?
    I suggest you to run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter.
    Follow these steps to run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Printer.
    • Follow the on-screen instruction to run the troubleshooter.
    Also, I suggest you to install the latest chipset and printer drivers from manufacturer website and check if it fixes the issue.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, May 8, 2020
  3. Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, May 8, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

Weird Printing Issue

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 8, 2020
Thema:

Weird Printing Issue

1. Weird Printing Issue - Similar Threads - Weird Printing Issue

2. WEIRD ISSUE....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WEIRD ISSUE....: Hey thereso I got a really strange issue.my firefox browser is having weird lines on each corner except the top bar.and anyone tell me how to fix it?coz i tried uninstalling it and re-installing it again but nothing seems to work.I have other browsers installed but they don't...
  3. WEIRD ISSUE....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WEIRD ISSUE....: Hey thereso I got a really strange issue.my firefox browser is having weird lines on each corner except the top bar.and anyone tell me how to fix it?coz i tried uninstalling it and re-installing it again but nothing seems to work.I have other browsers installed but they don't...
  4. Weird Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird Issue: today i noticed that on every key i press he pop out on my screen and i dont know how to cancel it. if anyone could help here is a picture of how it looks. thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-issue/0cdc4598-59fe-4f21-83a4-6bf529b913f0
  5. Weird Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird Issue: today i noticed that on every key i press he pop out on my screen and i dont know how to cancel it. if anyone could help here is a picture of how it looks. thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-issue/0cdc4598-59fe-4f21-83a4-6bf529b913f0
  6. Weird Issue

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Weird issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Weird issues: Earlier today, my computerlaptop froze and the screen became full of large flashing red dots. After restarting, my screen started flashing between what was supposed to be on my screen and what was on my screen before the freeze. However, over time, it went away. This has...
  8. Weird issue

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Weird issue: Hi when i go to lock screen the screen goes to messed up colour's and cannot see anything but i goes away if i press windows key plus P to second second screen then i go back to pc screen only and it is correctly showing my pc any know issues :) 147951
  9. Printing Issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing Issues: Since upgrading to Windows 10 I can only print current page (not all or a given page range e.g. 1-3) whatever I request results in the current page only being printed - any suggestions? HP ProBook S Series / HP DeskJet 3050A Peter S. 31158
  10. Weird Issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird Issue: Hi guys. Bit of a strange issue. Sometimes when i use a particular burning program (ConvertXTOdvd), and following closing of the program for some reason whenever i begin browsing and Firefox opens, it won't show its open on the Taskbar but will be open in the screen if that...