Windows 10: Weird Problem Message? How To Fix?

Discus and support Weird Problem Message? How To Fix? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So recently I turned on my Laptop, and this message appeared, I have no idea what it means, can someone help me? It's really annoying since it appears... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Hailey_380, Apr 2, 2020.

1. Weird Problem Message? How To Fix?

So recently I turned on my Laptop, and this message appeared, I have no idea what it means, can someone help me? It's really annoying since it appears EVERY time I turn my Laptop on. Plus, I would hate if my Laptop had a virus.Weird Problem Message? How To Fix? [​IMG]

:)

Hailey_380, Apr 2, 2020

2. Weird message upon bootup

No problem, hope you fix the issue *Toast :toast:

EastCoasthandle, Apr 2, 2020
  3. Senarium Win User
    Weird BSOD problem

Hi Everyone,

I have a weird BSOD problem which I cannot solve for a while(it persists still after upgrade to Windows 10 from Windows 7)

The main strange thing about this is that I get BSOD only after cold boot.
    So it acts like this:

1. start PC.
    2. Get to Windows Logo Screen
    3. BSOD
    4. Restart
    5. Get to menu where I can try to repair or Start NormallyIf I Choose Repair, it will fail to repair and will try to restoreIf I Choose Start Normally, it will start OK, no BSOD, can work normally, games, browse internet, everything is normal.6. Shutdown PC
    7. Next time when I start is all over again i.e. Go to Step 1

I have this problem for a while, so what I tried:
    1. Another Windows 7
    2. Another HDD
    3. Only HDD connected
    4. Changed RAM
    5. Tried with built in GPU
    6. Upgraded to Windows 10

Result is the same as above every time.

Please suggest what could be the cause.
    Logs collected with DM_Log_Collector, attached.

Thank you

PS. This thread is a continuation of this one: Frequent multiple errors BSOD. Solved - Windows 7 Help Forums the only thing changed is Windows 10 now. instead of Windows 7. If that helps somehow.

Senarium, Apr 2, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

Weird Problem Message? How To Fix?

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Apr 2, 2020
Thema:

Weird Problem Message? How To Fix?

1. Weird Problem Message? How To Fix? - Similar Threads - Weird Problem Message

2. How to fix error message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix error message: No matter if its the microsoft download site or A third party service...I can't download an ISO. Please help!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-error-message/7346062c-6313-4856-b688-00924072c3de
  3. How to fix error message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix error message: No matter if its the microsoft download site or A third party service...I can't download an ISO. Please help!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-error-message/7346062c-6313-4856-b688-00924072c3de
  4. How to fix error message?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix error message?: I get an error message from the link to Print room Schedules.Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a01a8' Object required: 'theDoc' /reports/showpdf.asp, line 8 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-error-message/a1fdc25f-df0f-4e65-bdab-1094d4886d28
  5. How to fix error message?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix error message?: I get an error message from the link to Print room Schedules.Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a01a8' Object required: 'theDoc' /reports/showpdf.asp, line 8 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-error-message/a1fdc25f-df0f-4e65-bdab-1094d4886d28
  6. Weird font rendering Anyone know how to fix this problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird font rendering Anyone know how to fix this problem: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/AuLo-_- [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kdafsf/weird_font_rendering_anyone_know_how_to_fix_this/
  7. Weird error message

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weird error message: When I log in as the admin on my Windows 10 PC, I get this weird error message. What do I need to fix? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-error-message/b13e587d-4727-4668-ac6e-056a9593e805
  8. Message to fix account problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Message to fix account problem: I have been trying to ignore this problem for a very long time now - probably years. I get a message, daily, that there is an account problem and I need to fix it. I eventually cave in and try to fix it. I am told to change my password, which I do. I get a confirmation...
  9. Weird Windows application buttons problem. How to fix it?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Weird Windows application buttons problem. How to fix it?: I had this problem from a while now. I updated to last version of Win 10 but still doesnt fix anything This is a screenshot of the the problem. As you can see the buttons of Windows Apps and Windows Store apps doesnt have a square/rectangular background but they are kinda...
  10. how to fix problem message of "no write permission to specific location"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to fix problem message of "no write permission to specific location": when scanning pic or doc on Kodak printer am getting this message-"no write permission to specific location" so I cannot save the scan. Why is this happening, and what is needed to fix it??...