Weird problem. Wtf is DDMzoom ? (video included) please check it.

Discus and support Weird problem. Wtf is DDMzoom ? (video included) please check it. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Weird on fresh windows 10 - YouTube I install windows 1 day ago btw. These are the programs i have installed. W 111675 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by UsualSuspect, Jun 6, 2018.

1. UsualSuspect Win User

UsualSuspect, Jun 6, 2018
  2. Santosh_Rai Win User

video problem

Hi Mark,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

1) Are you able to watch videos using any other browser?

2) Do you receive any error message, while trying to play video?

As per your query, I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Clear Cache and Cookies of Microsoft Edge browser and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Click on the More actions (…) icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.

• Select Settings and click on
      Choose what to clear

• Check the boxes Browsing history,
      Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and
      files and click on Clear.
    Step 2: To perform Video playback troubleshooter, follow the below steps:

1) Type Troubleshooting in the Search area on the taskbar and select
    Troubleshooting.

2) Select View all on the top left panel.

3) Select Video Playback.

4) Follow the on screen instruction.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jun 8, 2018
  3. Deepika Gowda Win User
    Playback video problems

Hi Rod,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in accessing the videos on Windows Media Player. We will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • What exactly happens when you try to access the playback videos?

Try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the below troubleshooters and check if it helps.

Steps:

• Press Windows key, type troubleshooting
      and select it.
    • Click on View all in the left pane.
    • Click onWindows Media Player DVD and follow the onscreen instructions.
    • Follow the same to Windows Media Player Settings as well.

Also, refer to the Microsoft article to know more about:
    Windows Media Player

Step 2: I suggest you to install the pending updates on your device and check if it helps.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 8, 2018
Thema:

1. Weird problem. Wtf is DDMzoom ? (video included) please check it. - Similar Threads - Weird problem Wtf

2. Windows boot loop problem ("attempting to recover installation" "restoring your previous...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows boot loop problem ("attempting to recover installation" "restoring your previous...: So I've been having this boot loop problem for two days, lenovo logo shows up and then it says "attempting to recover installation" and then quickly switch to saying "restoring your previous version of windows" and the pc restart again. I've managed to get into windows by...
  3. Windows Updates cause desktop to get "stuck" Please Help

Windows Updates cause desktop to get "stuck" Please Help: I apologize for the long post... just want to thoroughly explain my problem. So after some recent problems I figured i would just reinstall windows directly to 1803 edition. I used the official windows USB that i bought a while to format my hard drive and reinstall. It...
  4. videos zoomed in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    videos zoomed in: Most of the videos I try to watch on my laptop look zoomed in. And it's not that I did it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_photo/videos-zoomed-in/7e38f0fc-348e-4c05-99ff-a7ef27feb556
  5. HP Photosmart Essentials V.3.5. connection problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HP Photosmart Essentials V.3.5. connection problems: I had HP Photosmart Essentials V.3.5. in my computer but could not connect it to the internet or download additional scrapbook designs from http://update.hpphoto.com. So, I uninstalled the program and reinstalled again it from HP but have the same problems. I need the...
  6. Locked Seagate Disk Harddrive, Attempted to Use video, didn't work.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Locked Seagate Disk Harddrive, Attempted to Use video, didn't work.: Np9Ow_Nf-4o So the following video got me a bit closer to what I was attempting to do right now. See I'm trying to recycle this old laptop hard drive a friend gave me, but for some strange reason the [expletive] decided for some reason long ago, that his data was so worth...
  7. Problem with Arabic diacritic formatting using Character MAp

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem with Arabic diacritic formatting using Character MAp: Problem with Character Map in Word. WHen I try to insert an Arabic diacritic of a dot under an 'h', for example, I get this but then also a letter space which cannot be deleted. When I try to delete the space it deletes the letter with the diacritic....
  8. update problem

update problem: after update can no longer open google earth. did an uninstall then reinstalled. still doesn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/update-problem/b4be04fe-a54d-4b65-b006-7f3098b39c03
  9. Home networking with Windows 10 pro problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Home networking with Windows 10 pro problem: When I try to map NAS units on my home network I receive a message that I cannot connect to my file share because it is not secure. Also that this connection requires the obsolete SMB1 protocol that could expose my pc to attacks. As I have a total of 7 NAS units storing my...
  10. Keyboard problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keyboard problems: How do I delete the TOUCH screen keyboard (not to be confused with the ON screen keyboard)? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/keyboard-problems/73214c6c-a2d3-472a-ae6f-ac60ad9f584d