Weird problem. Wtf is DDMzoom ? (video included) please check it.

Discus and support Weird problem. Wtf is DDMzoom ? (video included) please check it. in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; Weird on fresh windows 10 - YouTube I install windows 1 day ago btw. These are the programs i have installed. W 111675 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by UsualSuspect, Jun 6, 2018.

1. UsualSuspect Win User
    UsualSuspect, Jun 6, 2018
  2. Santosh_Rai Win User

video problem

Hi Mark,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

1) Are you able to watch videos using any other browser?

2) Do you receive any error message, while trying to play video?

As per your query, I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Clear Cache and Cookies of Microsoft Edge browser and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Click on the More actions (…) icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.

• Select Settings and click on
      Choose what to clear

• Check the boxes Browsing history,
      Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and
      files and click on Clear.
    Step 2: To perform Video playback troubleshooter, follow the below steps:

1) Type Troubleshooting in the Search area on the taskbar and select
    Troubleshooting.

2) Select View all on the top left panel.

3) Select Video Playback.

4) Follow the on screen instruction.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jun 8, 2018
  3. Deepika Gowda Win User
    Playback video problems

Hi Rod,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in accessing the videos on Windows Media Player. We will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • What exactly happens when you try to access the playback videos?

Try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the below troubleshooters and check if it helps.

Steps:

• Press Windows key, type troubleshooting
      and select it.
    • Click on View all in the left pane.
    • Click onWindows Media Player DVD and follow the onscreen instructions.
    • Follow the same to Windows Media Player Settings as well.

Also, refer to the Microsoft article to know more about:
    Windows Media Player

Step 2: I suggest you to install the pending updates on your device and check if it helps.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 8, 2018
Thema:

Weird problem. Wtf is DDMzoom ? (video included) please check it.

Weird problem. Wtf is DDMzoom ? (video included) please check it. - Similar Threads - Weird problem Wtf

1. Weird Spotlight Problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird Spotlight Problem: I'm having a weird issue with Windows Spotlight on several systems, and granted, this is hardly a major issue that's preventing me from using a computer. Anyway, I have five different Windows 10 systems. Some are Pro, some are Home, however, they are all legit and...
  2. Weird sound problem in Windows 10 System sounds not playing

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird sound problem in Windows 10 System sounds not playing: I have a strange problem in W10 .. Fall Creators Update... but it is NOT no sound... just many system sounds do not play and will not play out of the Control Panel sound app sound test. The .wav files all play if I go to /Windows/media and select them, but will not from the...
  3. Weird screen lines after black screen transition problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird screen lines after black screen transition problem: Hello everyone, Sometime ago i made a thread on this forum about my monitor sometimes showing ''no signal'' after cold pc boot. (monitor on first, then booting pc, no signal, hard reset pc and it worked). I got around this by first booting up my screen, wait for the logo...
  4. Weird Mouse/Cursor Problem Since I've Had My Windows 10 Computer

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird Mouse/Cursor Problem Since I've Had My Windows 10 Computer: Seems it's one thing after another. Almost everyday, twice today, it just happened again, my cursor is lost on the screen and my mouse seems to stop working, although the light is on and it's okay. I end up having to do an 'illegal' shutdown of my computer, actually...
  5. Weird problem with system icons not showing after anniversary update

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird problem with system icons not showing after anniversary update: After the anniversary update I have a weird problem with my system icons. In Settings I have enabled the following system icons: sounds, network and battery status. Only two of them are visible in the system tray and one is invisible, although there seems to be space...
  6. Weird Renaming problem after Fall Creators Update.

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird Renaming problem after Fall Creators Update.: I have the strangest problem after the Fall Creators Update. I normally view the contents of my folders in Small Icon View. Now anything in this view, I cannot rename. Right click, choose rename and nothing happens. If I change the view to anything other than small icons I...
  7. Weird cursor problem on 1 monitor with dual screen(pictures available)

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird cursor problem on 1 monitor with dual screen(pictures available): hello, I have been using dual screen for a while now. But recently my mouse has been changing randomly on my second monitor. When I start my PC theres litterally no problem but after a while the cursor randomly changes to what you can see on the pictures below. I'm not...
Weird problem. Wtf is DDMzoom ? (video included) please check it. solved