Windows 10: weird problem?

Discus and support weird problem? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello. You can call me Ayman. My english isnt good, so i'm sorry for that. My pc is running Windows 10 Pro since 2 months, and its running smoothly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BIG SMOKEVG, Oct 5, 2019.

1. weird problem?

Hello. You can call me Ayman.

My english isnt good, so i'm sorry for that.

My pc is running Windows 10 Pro since 2 months, and its running smoothly till this day.

without an obvious reason, the PC just became trash, after a while of the start up or even in a game

the PC freezes and i cant do anything expect hard shutdown it because its not responding at all. i tried everything, but it just doesn't wanna work. ( i ran a scan, there is no malware or virus )

So i decided to format it, and lol i cant do so because when i boot from the usp, it stops at windows logo and nothing happens. i tried to boot the usp from advanced options, but i only have 3 options, and booting from usp option wasn't there.

i tried "Reset this PC" option from settings, i get "could not find the recovery environment" but i actually has the usp plugged in.

Everything is closed in my face, any solution would be appreciated.

:)

BIG SMOKEVG, Oct 5, 2019
  2. Senarium Win User

Weird BSOD problem

Hi Everyone,

I have a weird BSOD problem which I cannot solve for a while(it persists still after upgrade to Windows 10 from Windows 7)

The main strange thing about this is that I get BSOD only after cold boot.
    So it acts like this:

1. start PC.
    2. Get to Windows Logo Screen
    3. BSOD
    4. Restart
    5. Get to menu where I can try to repair or Start NormallyIf I Choose Repair, it will fail to repair and will try to restoreIf I Choose Start Normally, it will start OK, no BSOD, can work normally, games, browse internet, everything is normal.6. Shutdown PC
    7. Next time when I start is all over again i.e. Go to Step 1

I have this problem for a while, so what I tried:
    1. Another Windows 7
    2. Another HDD
    3. Only HDD connected
    4. Changed RAM
    5. Tried with built in GPU
    6. Upgraded to Windows 10

Result is the same as above every time.

Please suggest what could be the cause.
    Logs collected with DM_Log_Collector, attached.

Thank you

PS. This thread is a continuation of this one: Frequent multiple errors BSOD. Solved - Windows 7 Help Forums the only thing changed is Windows 10 now. instead of Windows 7. If that helps somehow.

Senarium, Oct 5, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Oct 5, 2019
  4. weird problem?

Weird windows 10 problem

Hi Sam,

The weird Windows 10 problem you're experiencing when a windows asking for administrator permission pops up, might be due to a variety of reasons. One of which is due to an outdated graphic driver.

Knowing that you have the latest Windows 10 version, are your drivers up-to-date as well, especially your graphic driver? If not, you can follow the steps found on this
    link on
    how to update your drivers in Windows 10.

If updating the graphic driver didn't work, you may reinstall it by following these steps:

• Right-click Start, then select Device Manager.
    • Right-click the driver under Display adapter, then select
      Uninstall
    • Restart your laptop to automatically reinstall the drivers. Make sure that you update the driver after re-installation.

Do you have administrator rights? Are you the only user of the PC?

In the meantime, you may run the Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter to find and repair problems with your devices and hardware.

• Right-click the Start icon, then select Control Panel.
    • Choose the Large icons option from the View by drop down list found on the upper-right part of the Control Panel window.
    • Locate then select Troubleshooting.
    • Click View all from the left pane.
    • Locate and click Hardware and Devices to run the troubleshooter then follow the next steps.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Regards.

Michelle Her, Oct 5, 2019
Thema:

weird problem?

1. weird problem? - Similar Threads - weird problem

2. Weird drive problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird drive problem.: So, I was transferring an ISO file to my USB drive, and it said its too big, and the drive shows that there's 14.5 GiB, but the error said that 5.10 GiB install.wim could not transfer due to the file being "larger" than 14.5 GiB....
  3. Weird drive problem.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird drive problem.: So, I was transferring an ISO file to my USB drive, and it said its too big, and the drive shows that there's 14.5 GiB, but the error said that 5.10 GiB install.wim could not transfer due to the file being "larger" than 14.5 GiB....
  4. WEIRD AND RARE PROBLEM! Why is Windows swapping audio channels in every game?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WEIRD AND RARE PROBLEM! Why is Windows swapping audio channels in every game?: Long story short:Every installation of Windows i do is swapping stereo channels L/R to R/L ONLY when running 3D applications.This is DEFINATELY a software/windows issue because windows sound test in sound panel or youtube stereo channel test is correct channels arent...
  5. WEIRD AND RARE PROBLEM! Why is Windows swapping audio channels in every game?

WEIRD AND RARE PROBLEM! Why is Windows swapping audio channels in every game?: Long story short:Every installation of Windows i do is swapping stereo channels L/R to R/L ONLY when running 3D applications.This is DEFINATELY a software/windows issue because windows sound test in sound panel or youtube stereo channel test is correct channels arent...
  6. Weird sound problem where the sound plays but "no input device available" with bluetooth...

Weird sound problem where the sound plays but "no input device available" with bluetooth...: I have paired my ipad to my windows 11 computer and the sound from the ipad plays just fine on my computer speakers.But the sound mixer says that no input device found, despite it clearly working.How could I get the thing visible as input source too?...
  7. Weird sound problem where the sound plays but "no input device available" with bluetooth...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird sound problem where the sound plays but "no input device available" with bluetooth...: I have paired my ipad to my windows 11 computer and the sound from the ipad plays just fine on my computer speakers.But the sound mixer says that no input device found, despite it clearly working.How could I get the thing visible as input source too?...
  8. problem in FontSubstitutes the font of the system is still weird

in Windows 10 Customization
    problem in FontSubstitutes the font of the system is still weird: i need help I have a problem related to the fonts of the device window. I decided to erase the fonts on the computer and tried to fix that through two steps A control panel _ fonts _ font setting _ restore default font B from a code or using reset windows font It worked, but...
  9. problem in FontSubstitutes the font of the system is still weird

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem in FontSubstitutes the font of the system is still weird: i need help I have a problem related to the fonts of the device window. I decided to erase the fonts on the computer and tried to fix that through two steps A control panel _ fonts _ font setting _ restore default font B from a code or using reset windows font It worked, but...
  10. problem in FontSubstitutes the font of the system is still weird