Windows 10: Weird question about folders

Discus and support Weird question about folders in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Ok, so this is going to sound weird but I have tried and did not find info on the internet. I am wondering if it is possible through some extension or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/weirdoneer, Oct 19, 2021.

1. Weird question about folders

Ok, so this is going to sound weird but I have tried and did not find info on the internet. I am wondering if it is possible through some extension or whatever to change folder view. Instead of showing all folder content neatly organized I would like to be able to place every document anywhere on the screen (much like you can do on your desktop). I do realise that folders are created for specific purpose of being organised but I do enjoy visual systems of file placement and it would be easier for me to find files and understand what's on the folder. Not true in cases when one folder contains tons of items but sometimes I would like a choice. Hope it makes sense. Does anyone have any ideas?

submitted by /u/weirdoneer
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/weirdoneer, Oct 19, 2021
Thema:

Weird question about folders

1. Weird question about folders - Similar Threads - Weird question folders

2. Followup to Question about folder icons turning white

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Followup to Question about folder icons turning white: The following instructions were offered:You can take the following approachs:Clear icon cachePress windows+R and type in the following address:%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\ExplorerDelete all the .db files that start with iconcache.Reset the iconFind the...
  3. Followup to Question about folder icons turning white

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Followup to Question about folder icons turning white: The following instructions were offered:You can take the following approachs:Clear icon cachePress windows+R and type in the following address:%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\ExplorerDelete all the .db files that start with iconcache.Reset the iconFind the...
  4. Question about lcu folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Question about lcu folder: Hi so i am just looking in folders and files in treesize to delet unsfule or temp files i saw there is lcu folder and should i delete it i saw post i can it wont cause anything but let double check with professionals...
  5. Question about lcu folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question about lcu folder: Hi so i am just looking in folders and files in treesize to delet unsfule or temp files i saw there is lcu folder and should i delete it i saw post i can it wont cause anything but let double check with professionals...
  6. Question about lcu folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Questions about appdata and windowsapp folders.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Questions about appdata and windowsapp folders.: Hello everyone! My SSD is basically full already and its because of these two folders. Windowsapps and Appdata. Can someone help me with them. I was just wondering if anyone knows if there's a way to condense the size or even to move my appdata to another drive? I've looked...
  8. Question about deleting some folders in appdata

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Question about deleting some folders in appdata: I've been deleting folders in appdata of stuff with old program names etc and just found out its a risky thing to do because it might make windows or programs not work properly. everything seems to still work ok though. Should I reinstall windows or will Windows be fine....
  9. Question about folder last-modified date

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question about folder last-modified date: I have a folder structure like the following: Documents -> Client Name -> Project Name I keep my documents folder sorted by Last Modified date. Ideally, any time I modified a file in one of the Project folders, it would not only change the date on the Project folder (which...
  10. Question about saving to Documents and other folders

in Windows 10 Support
    Question about saving to Documents and other folders: Upgraded last night and am slowly working through minor issues. One thing that's confusing me - my username is supposed to be in the Administrator group on my computer, but my settings seem to be connected to the Home User group instead. I first discovered this when I...